the problem with trash-talking bengals fans

jpeezy23

I'm by no means trying to talk shit on you guys. I'm a steeler fan. I don't really hate any team except for the Eagles and I just hate them because of one guy I know. I'm just tired of seeing you bengals fans getting excited every time a steeler goes down. As an athlete, I hate to see anyone get injured. I was horrified when roethlisberger got in a car accident but I was also concerned when palmer went down in the playoffs. pissburgh fans were not jumping up and down when palmer was hit. Honestly, I wanted to see us beat you guys at full strength so we'd have an actual football game (although kitna wasn't bad and I think that it was your defense that lost.) If palmer had managed to pull a win out of his ass, then so be it. I enjoy seeing a good bengals team (which I have never seen before last year) and even a good ravens team. It makes watching football more fun. Granted, I root against you , but I don't hate you guys.

My point is that you should stop pissing your pants every time one of the black and gold tears an ACL or breaks a rib. We know that roethlisberger is stupid but he's a damn good quarterback and has beaten you guys four times, so back off.

[quote name='jpeezy23' post='339525' date='Sep 13 2006, 10:58 PM']I'm by no means trying to talk shit on you guys. I'm a steeler fan. I don't really hate any team except for the Eagles and I just hate them because of one guy I know. I'm just tired of seeing you bengals fans getting excited every time a steeler goes down. As an athlete, I hate to see anyone get injured. I was horrified when roethlisberger got in a car accident but I was also concerned when palmer went down in the playoffs. pissburgh fans were not jumping up and down when palmer was hit. Honestly, I wanted to see us beat you guys at full strength so we'd have an actual football game (although kitna wasn't bad and I think that it was your defense that lost.) If palmer had managed to pull a win out of his ass, then so be it. I enjoy seeing a good bengals team (which I have never seen before last year) and even a good ravens team. It makes watching football more fun. Granted, I root against you , but I don't hate you guys.

My point is that you should stop pissing your pants every time one of the black and gold tears an ACL or breaks a rib. We know that roethlisberger is stupid but he's a damn good quarterback and has beaten you guys four times, so back off.[/quote]

Couple things...

1. Members of Steelernation did indeed come in here cheering the Palmer injury, we deleted the threads and banned their accounts and some decided to still come back under other accounts. So tit for tat as far as Im concerned.

2. Kitna did indeed play horrible, did you not see him drop the ball with nobody around him???

3. We fielded the same defence in december and beat you, not 1 player was different on the D then from Januraray, Palmer was the only person missing. So it stands to reason, unless your a steelers homer, that we could have beaten you again had Palmer been in.

4. Back off?? This is a trash talk area of a bengals board, and you think you can tell us what we are and are not allowed to post??

5. I dont nessasarly hate most member of that board.....no wait check that, yes I do.

[quote name='jpeezy23' post='339525' date='Sep 13 2006, 10:58 PM']I'm by no means trying to talk shit on you guys. I'm a steeler fan. I don't really hate any team except for the Eagles and I just hate them because of one guy I know. I'm just tired of seeing you bengals fans getting excited every time a steeler goes down. As an athlete, I hate to see anyone get injured. I was horrified when roethlisberger got in a car accident but I was also concerned when palmer went down in the playoffs. pissburgh fans were not jumping up and down when palmer was hit. Honestly, I wanted to see us beat you guys at full strength so we'd have an actual football game (although kitna wasn't bad and I think that it was your defense that lost.) If palmer had managed to pull a win out of his ass, then so be it. I enjoy seeing a good bengals team (which I have never seen before last year) and even a good ravens team. It makes watching football more fun. Granted, I root against you , but I don't hate you guys.

My point is that you should stop pissing your pants every time one of the black and gold tears an ACL or breaks a rib. [b]We know that roethlisberger is stupid but he's a damn good quarterback and has beaten you guys four times, so back off.[/b][/quote]
No. Your team (Great defense and great run game) has beat us 4 times with him at quarterback. He has never single handedly beat us, just managed the game and handed off the ball.

Edit: Kitna might be one of the most mistake prone quarterbacks to ever play the game. You have to see the drop off at quarterback from Palmer to Kitna.

[quote name='jpeezy23' post='339525' date='Sep 13 2006, 09:58 PM']I'm by no means trying to talk shit on you guys. I'm a steeler fan. I don't really hate any team except for the Eagles and I just hate them because of one guy I know. I'm just tired of seeing you bengals fans getting excited every time a steeler goes down. As an athlete, I hate to see anyone get injured. I was horrified when roethlisberger got in a car accident but I was also concerned when palmer went down in the playoffs. pissburgh fans were not jumping up and down when palmer was hit. Honestly, I wanted to see us beat you guys at full strength so we'd have an actual football game (although kitna wasn't bad and I think that it was your defense that lost.) If palmer had managed to pull a win out of his ass, then so be it. I enjoy seeing a good bengals team (which I have never seen before last year) and even a good ravens team. It makes watching football more fun. Granted, I root against you , but I don't hate you guys.

My point is that you should stop pissing your pants every time one of the black and gold tears an ACL or breaks a rib. We know that roethlisberger is stupid but he's a damn good quarterback and has beaten you guys four times, so back off.[/quote]

I was in a stealers bar in Vegas for that game. There were probably 300 people in there.

When Palmer went down, everyone in that bar [b]cheered[/b], with the exception of my wife and BIL.

Then, when they saw the replay and witnessed just how bad that hit was, [b]they cheered louder and clapped, and bought each other rounds of drinks[/b].

Can I say that [b]all[/b] steeler fans are pole-smoking pedopheliac douchebags?

No.

But overall, your fan base is the most classless, barbaric, boorish, cheap, clownish, clumsy, coarse, crass, crude, discourteous, disgracious, gawky, graceless, gross, heavy-handed, ill-bred, ill-mannered, impertinent, impolite, inelegant, loud, loud-mouthed, loutish, oafish, raunchy, raw, rough, rude, rustic, strange, tacky*, uncalled-for*, uncivil, uncivilized, uncultivated, ungainly, ungenteel, ungentlemanly, unpolished, unrefined, unseemly, vulgar fans in the entire NFL base.

I'm a big believer in Karma, but I will take joy in every injury a steeler player suffers going forward.

They've earned it...

[quote name='jpeezy23' post='339525' date='Sep 13 2006, 08:58 PM']I'm by no means trying to talk shit on you guys. I'm a steeler fan. I don't really hate any team except for the Eagles and I just hate them because of one guy I know. I'm just tired of seeing you bengals fans getting excited every time a steeler goes down. As an athlete, I hate to see anyone get injured. I was horrified when roethlisberger got in a car accident but I was also concerned when palmer went down in the playoffs. pissburgh fans were not jumping up and down when palmer was hit. Honestly, I wanted to see us beat you guys at full strength so we'd have an actual football game (although kitna wasn't bad and I think that it was your defense that lost.) If palmer had managed to pull a win out of his ass, then so be it. I enjoy seeing a good bengals team (which I have never seen before last year) and even a good ravens team. It makes watching football more fun. Granted, I root against you , but I don't hate you guys.

Like some have already said here, yes indeed, MANY a Stealer fan was cheering when Palmer went down. You may not have personally witnessed it, but it happened.

And the other part of this is that, EVEN TO THIS DAY there are Stealer fans WHO STILL want to see Carson's knee popped again and he's out of football.

I wonder why they think/want that....cause Carson is a real threat?

And as to Ben and his motorcycle....

Injuries are unfortunate ON THE PLAYING FIELD.

NONE OF US are gonna feel a BIT of pity for that idiot if he rams his bike into a car without a helmet and a lisence to even operate a bike. And what makes it worse was all his gloating about what a great and safe rider/driver he is/was....

Wait...you mean that punishing run game and that D is what was allowed your team to beat us, NOT Benji.

Kinda funny, the only game Ben was ever asked to win against us, he ended up losing 38-31.

[quote name='TheWretchedMass' post='339745' date='Sep 14 2006, 05:31 AM']Kinda funny, the only game Ben was ever asked to win against us, he ended up losing 38-31.[/quote]

I guess I could say that Palmer was asked to win 5 games against us...and the only won the he did win was more a result of your defense and running game.

I personally did not cheer when Palmer went down. I have had too many knee inuries to do that. As a matter of fact I almost puked when I saw the replay because it reminded me of the pain when I tore knee ligaments in hockey.

But to say that all Pitt fans are assholes, and all Cinci fans are saints is very misguided and incorrect. I admit that some of them are assholes, I have read some of their posts here and at the other site, and I cant argue it. But you guys are just as bad. Black Jesus may be the most ignorant and mean person I have ever come in contact with (based on the crap he writes here), but you guys dont seem to notice that.

Anyway, all of that aside....what is the next bet Jaime? It sure as hell isnt going to be Cleveland's D shutting you guys down.

[quote name='oftt4' post='339754' date='Sep 14 2006, 07:15 AM']I guess I could say that Palmer was asked to win 5 games against us...and the only won the he did win was more a result of your defense and running game.

I personally did not cheer when Palmer went down. I have had too many knee inuries to do that. As a matter of fact I almost puked when I saw the replay because it reminded me of the pain when I tore knee ligaments in hockey.

But to say that all Pitt fans are assholes, and all Cinci fans are saints is very misguided and incorrect. I admit that some of them are assholes, I have read some of their posts here and at the other site, and I cant argue it. But you guys are just as bad. Black Jesus may be the most ignorant and mean person I have ever come in contact with (based on the crap he writes here), but you guys dont seem to notice that.

Anyway, all of that aside....what is the next bet Jaime? It sure as hell isnt going to be Cleveland's D shutting you guys down.[/quote]

BJ and his dark humor aside, most of us wouldnt be angry and act in that manner had we not had to deal with the assholes to begin with. Im not sure why you people dont seem to notice that. NEway it will probabally have to do with week 3 as far as any bet goes, I want to watch both teams play this weekend 1st before I decide.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='339824' date='Sep 14 2006, 07:47 AM']BJ and his dark humor aside, most of us wouldnt be angry and act in that manner had we not had to deal with the assholes to begin with. Im not sure why you people dont seem to notice that. NEway it will probabally have to do with week 3 as far as any bet goes, I want to watch both teams play this weekend 1st before I decide.[/quote]
I can guarantee that week 3 is going to bring some very heated exchanges by players on the field, fans in the stands, and on football messageboards everywhere.
I wouldn't be surprised if a riot broke out and the benches cleared if there was any kind of questionable hit.
Imagine the geathers hit was on Rothlisberger during week 3 in Pissburgh....what do you think would have happened?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='339829' date='Sep 14 2006, 08:50 AM']I can guarantee that week 3 is going to bring some very heated exchanges by players on the field, fans in the stands, and on football messageboards everywhere.
I wouldn't be surprised if a riot broke out and the benches cleared if there was any kind of questionable hit.
[b]Imagine the geathers hit was on Rothlisberger during week 3 in Pissburgh....what do you think would have happened?[/b][/quote]

I would be crying tears of joy in my MakersMark and Coke Zero? Oh wait, the question wasn't rhetorical.

[quote name='jpeezy23' post='339525' date='Sep 13 2006, 10:58 PM']We know that roethlisberger is stupid[/quote]

Hear hear! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img]

:D

[quote name='truthmachine' post='340492' date='Sep 15 2006, 01:46 AM']The Bengals are CURSED and they will NEVER win an NFL championship, part of the reason is their lack of support from their fans and city, the other reason is Paul Brown wanted it that way[/quote]

Paul Brown wants u to shut the fuck up.

Guest Coy Bacon

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/28.gif[/img]

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='341436' date='Sep 16 2006, 07:09 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//28.gif[/img][/quote]

:lol: That's about the best response you can give to a goofy post like that.Any and all fans of nfl teams like it when the rivals players go down.So as long as they weren't killed ,well.

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='Bunghole' post='339829' date='Sep 14 2006, 09:50 AM']I can guarantee that week 3 is going to bring some very heated exchanges by players on the field, fans in the stands, and on football messageboards everywhere.
Imagine the geathers hit was on Rothlisberger during week 3 in Pissburgh....what do you think would have happened?[/quote]

I hope we take a 15-yarder early if that's what it takes to rough Ben up on his first drive.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='339829' date='Sep 14 2006, 08:50 AM']I can guarantee that week 3 is going to bring some very heated exchanges by players on the field, fans in the stands, and on football messageboards everywhere.
Imagine the geathers hit was on Rothlisberger during week 3 in Pissburgh....what do you think would have happened?[/quote]

Well, Batch would have come into the game, and the Stee1ers would have continued to dominate. Unlike some teams, the Stee1ers don't fold at the first sign of adversity.

As far as heated exchanges go, I am sure there will be some heated exchanges on the boards and by the players. I don't expect many Bungle fans at Heinz Field, so I doubt there will be much in the way of altercations in the stands. Perhaps we might see something like that in our season finale when pissburgh's loyal fan base takes over your stadium.

[quote name='Will Hitlow' post='342875' date='Sep 18 2006, 05:33 AM']Well, Batch would have come into the game, and the Stee1ers would have continued to dominate. Unlike some teams, the Stee1ers don't fold at the first sign of adversity.

As far as heated exchanges go, I am sure there will be some heated exchanges on the boards and by the players. I don't expect many Bungle fans at Heinz Field, so I doubt there will be much in the way of altercations in the stands. Perhaps we might see something like that in our season finale when pissburgh's loyal fan base takes over your stadium.[/quote]

Will Blow,

the stealers aint shit just like their fans. Joey Porter sucking face with his coach
is the prime example of what the stealers and the stealer fans or all about.......
fagotry.

you fuckin punk, its pretty easy talking shit at 5:30am isn't it? you see,
most bengal fans are just waking up because we have jobs to go to in the morning,
we are not inbred welfare trash like the mass majority of stealer fans.

by the way, tell that fagboy superman, i love the way his mom nibbles on my dick.

[quote name='Will Hitlow' post='342875' date='Sep 18 2006, 05:33 AM']Well, Batch would have come into the game, and the Stee1ers would have continued to dominate. Unlike some teams, the Stee1ers don't fold at the first sign of adversity.[/quote]

Why don't you go to shitholenation and search "Fucking Maddox lost us the game" and see how many hits you get?

[quote name='Will Hitlow' post='342875' date='Sep 18 2006, 03:33 AM']Well, Batch would have come into the game, and the Stee1ers would have continued to dominate. Unlike some teams, the Stee1ers don't fold at the first sign of adversity.

As far as heated exchanges go, I am sure there will be some heated exchanges on the boards and by the players. I don't expect many Bungle fans at Heinz Field, so I doubt there will be much in the way of altercations in the stands. Perhaps we might see something like that in our season finale when pissburgh's loyal fan base takes over your stadium.[/quote]
You're a lot nicer to Bunghole here than you are to Stevie G over at the Nation....just sayin'...

Archived