the problem with trash-talking bengals fans

jpeezy23

[quote name='Bunghole' post='343139' date='Sep 18 2006, 01:06 PM']You're a lot nicer to Bunghole here than you are to Stevie G over at the Nation....just sayin'...[/quote]

I think Stevie G is way too civil when he goes to Queernation, its borderline annoying actually.

:whistle:

[quote name='ONYX' post='343156' date='Sep 18 2006, 11:29 AM']I think Stevie G is way too civil when he goes to Queernation, its borderline annoying actually.
:whistle:[/quote]
Rather than a full-on profanity-laced tirade approach, it seems using 5-letter or greater words strung together in a coherent sentence tends to infuriate them more, as they struggle to comprehend the english language on such terms, as well as failing to see reason or logic as principles that guide our existence.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='343164' date='Sep 18 2006, 01:39 PM']Rather than a full-on profanity-laced tirade approach, it seems using 5-letter or greater words strung together in a coherent sentence tends to infuriate them more, as they struggle to comprehend the english language on such terms, as well as failing to see reason or logic as principles that guide our existence.[/quote]

So basically, Stevie G is like Professor Henry Higgins in a land full of Eliza Doolittles, when
he goes there.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='343174' date='Sep 18 2006, 01:48 PM']So basically, Stevie G is like Professor Henry Higgins in a land full of Eliza Doolittles, when
he goes there.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

A bunch of toothless, inbred Eliza Doolittles. He would be like, "The rain in Spain... fuck it, I'm outta here."

Archived