their making fun of

Guest BlackJesus

[b]I don't mind the photos ...

I am like a hero to those inbreds ....

They have been obsessed with me for years ....

Hell I am tempted to send them signed face shots or send them some new pictures so that they can show me some new material .... [/b]

:wave:

Guest Coy Bacon

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='345400' date='Sep 20 2006, 10:53 PM'][b]I don't mind the photos ...

Hell I am tempted to send them signed face shots or send them some new pictures so that they can show me some new material .... [/b]

:wave:[/quote]

Yeah, man, that was pretty cool. You're like, a celebrity to those geeks.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='345400' date='Sep 20 2006, 10:53 PM'][b]I don't mind the photos ...

I don't always agree with alot of the stuff you say "like when Trent got hurt". You talk more shit than anyone on here and you do understand the repercussions and go with it, you don't whine about it or anything. You are a awesome dude.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='345400' date='Sep 21 2006, 02:53 AM'][b]I don't mind the photos ...

You are a cult hero over there, their whole websites focus is centered around the war against BJ

:D :D :D :D :D

Archived