I was reading the Roethlisberger assement thread and saw someone
mention www.viidoo.com to Tigris. They said you can watch ESPN,
HBO and other channels, there.

Well I was checking out that site and it says they`re going to broadcast
the Bengals @ Stealers !

Middle of the page on the right side...

[quote][b]NFL[/b]

[b]2006-09-24 17:00 CBS Cincinnati Bengals at pissburgh stealers (live) [/b]
2006-09-24 17:00 FOX Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (live)
2006-09-24 20:00 FOX Philadelphia Eagles at San Francisco 49ers (live)[/quote]

[url="http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php"]http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php[/url]

I`m not sure if it works or not... but it`s sure worth a try ! :headbang:

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='sm00th_kw' post='345133' date='Sep 20 2006, 03:04 PM']oh it does! I'm watching the Reds/Astros game right now on the ESPN channel...pretty good quality as well.[/quote]

I just edited the thread title :D

I`m going to download it and watch the game this weekend !!!! :headbang:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img] :dance: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img]

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='bungs' post='345136' date='Sep 20 2006, 03:06 PM']yeah, they broadcast the [b]San Francisco local CBS channel[/b], so anytime the Bengals games are shown there, such as this weekend (see the broadcast map), you should able to get them from the site. The quality is very good for a stream.[/quote]

Well hell, if that`s the case, we should be able to watch the Bengals-Raiders game too !

Guest mongoloido
Someone else has mentioned [url="http://streamtvnow.tv/"]http://streamtvnow.tv/[/url] as a streaming option for Bengals games. Perhaps give them a shot too, as the quality may be different, and it might offer more games.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='345146' date='Sep 20 2006, 04:12 PM']I just downloaded it. Not bad quality at all. Ecspecially for FREE.

Damn, the Reds suck !

They`re getting killed 7-0 ![/quote]

Like I said in the other thread...this thing's probably gonna get me fired. Oh well.

Guest IndianaBengal
Damn Old!
You are one of the best posters here. Very informative, reliable, won't back down in your stance to defend the team. That is admirable. It kills me to think that a fan of your abilities can't witness the Bengals destroy other teams on a week to week basis..
You have got to get that house you were posting about earlier. Beat your landlord with a shovel or b-ball bat. Get that direct tv dish set up toward the southern sky. If a crime is involved, well, so be it. No landlord should stop a fan from getting direct tv and sunday nfl ticket. Here's hoping for your dish bro'..

Guest oldschooler

I know Indy, it`s been a damn shame.

I have been homesick for the past 3 years anyway.
But not being able to watch my Sports teams (Reds, Bengals ect..) LIVE
has amplified it !

Someone sent me a PM and said something about hooking me up with
a Sling Box feed awhile ago ! So there is hope for me until the house
goes through ! ( :bowdown: to that person !!! )

I was just giving a heads up for those that might not be able to see
this weeks game. And tell people like Tigris, that don`t have ESPN,
that they SHOULD download the player for this site !

Guest IndianaBengal
my birthday is august 29th. I have told my wife that permanently, for the rest of my life, the sunday nfl ticket is what I want for my birthday. no shirts, socks, cash, etc!!! Drop that $ on the direct tv payments. That may be a plan that could work for some of you??

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='345156' date='Sep 20 2006, 04:25 PM']Damn Old!
You are one of the best posters here. Very informative, reliable, won't back down in your stance to defend the team. That is admirable. It kills me to think that a fan of your abilities can't witness the Bengals destroy other teams on a week to week basis..
You have got to get that house you were posting about earlier. Beat your landlord with a shovel or b-ball bat. Get that direct tv dish set up toward the southern sky. If a crime is involved, well, so be it. No landlord should stop a fan from getting direct tv and sunday nfl ticket. Here's hoping for your dish bro'..[/quote]
I can't wait to get home and try it. If I can actually watch the games on Sunday instead of Gamecenter, I'll flip out. I won't choke my wife, but I'll flip out! :thumbsup:

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='mongoloido' post='345148' date='Sep 20 2006, 03:14 PM']Someone else has mentioned [url="http://streamtvnow.tv/"]http://streamtvnow.tv/[/url] as a streaming option for Bengals games. Perhaps give them a shot too, as the quality may be different, and it might offer more games.[/quote]

I checked out that site, and it looks like a forum.

So I clicked on their FAQ...

[quote]========== GENERAL INFO ==========

Q: What types of content does streamTV offer?
A: StreamTV offers most sports, PPV events, some movies, popular show, and various other content.

========== PAYMENT INFO ==========

Q: What types of subscriptions are available to me?
A: STV offers both a 1 month package and a 3 month package. You can also select to have either package setup as a recurring payment which means you will be automatically billed again when your current subscription runs out. This will assure uninterrupted service.

Q: How much does it cost?
A: It depends on the subscription length. A 1 month subscription is €3.00 ($3.85). A 3 month subscription is €9.00 ($11.56). Payment is billed in Euros (€), so the USD price may vary based upon market conditions.

Q: What payment types are accepted?
A: We currently ONLY accept PayPal. Please note that PayPal has certain restrictions for some countries. If you have a problem with PayPal, we CANNOT help you.[/quote]

I don`t have a Pay Pal account.
The site that I posted a link to is FREE too.
Just have to download their player...

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Knucklehead' post='345163' date='Sep 20 2006, 03:35 PM']I can't wait to get home and try it. If I can actually watch the games on Sunday instead of Gamecenter, I'll flip out. I won't choke my wife, but I'll flip out! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Oh it works.

I have been flipping channels.
They have pretty damn good quality.
I just checked out their CBS channel, the channel the game is going to be on,
and it was excellent quality !

Like someone said though, it broadcast local San Francisco channels for CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC.

I`ve checked out almost all of their channels. They have the MLB channel and HBO too !

Definitely worth downloading !

I downloaded this. I clicked on CBS and it played the first 10 seconds of Judge Judy perfectly quality and sound wise, then the picture started freezing and whatnot. I've got "high speed" dsl from my local phone company, is that why it's freezing? Not fast enough internet? (even though it's pretty fast). I've got sunday ticket so I don't need it but it's supposed to rain sunday and my directv always goes out, even when it sprinkles. (it needs to be adjusted but my dad doesn't see the problem <_< )

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='345259' date='Sep 20 2006, 07:37 PM']I downloaded this. I clicked on CBS and it played the first 10 seconds of Judge Judy perfectly quality and sound wise, then the picture started freezing and whatnot. I've got "high speed" dsl from my local phone company, is that why it's freezing? Not fast enough internet? (even though it's pretty fast). I've got sunday ticket so I don't need it but it's supposed to rain sunday and my directv always goes out, even when it sprinkles. (it needs to be adjusted but my dad doesn't see the problem <_< )[/quote]

Fucks up for me too. :(

Guest bengalrick
works beautiful for me.... i suggest you configure your firewall... most of the problems will be b/c of that... it takes about 15-20 seconds to change channels, but the quality is pretty decent...

this is a god send for our out of town fans...

the downloaded version works much better imo...

[quote name='oldschooler' post='345132' date='Sep 20 2006, 12:58 PM']I was reading the Roethlisberger assement thread and saw someone
mention www.viidoo.com to Tigris. They said you can watch ESPN,
HBO and other channels, there.

Well I was checking out that site and it says they`re going to broadcast
the Bengals @ Stealers !
Middle of the page on the right side...

[url="http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php"]http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php[/url]
I`m not sure if it works or not... but it`s sure worth a try ! :headbang:[/quote]

I downloaded it but it will not play for me. Everything pops up, the channels and the screen. But it doesn't do anything when I click on ESPN or HBO or any other channel for that matter and I also click refresh but nothing. Just the TV sign in the middle of the screen.

It states at the bottem that it is ready. What about the signal? It's all black bars, is that good?

I configured my firewall but still nothing.

I'm I missing something or what........please help.

[quote name='MajorVirus' post='345311' date='Sep 20 2006, 08:44 PM']I downloaded it but it will not play for me. Everything pops up, the channels and the screen. But it doesn't do anything when I click on ESPN or HBO or any other channel for that matter and I also click refresh but nothing. Just the TV sign in the middle of the screen.

It states at the bottem that it is ready. What about the signal? It's all black bars, is that good?

I configured my firewall but still nothing.

I'm I missing something or what........please help.[/quote]

My computer is doing the same thing.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='345169' date='Sep 20 2006, 04:44 PM']Oh it works.

I have been flipping channels.
They have pretty damn good quality.
I just checked out their CBS channel, the channel the game is going to be on,
and it was excellent quality !

Like someone said though, it broadcast local San Francisco channels for CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC.

I`ve checked out almost all of their channels. They have the MLB channel and HBO too !

Definitely worth downloading ![/quote]
Done. It is the greatest thing next to sliced break. :headbang:

Thanks, OLD.

It's working great for me, and this could be the absolute KEY to seeing the game. They'll be showing the Bills in this region, otherwise.

I am someone who has always boycotted cable...Not many things are worth a sentence of $50/month for life...Just to be used as advertising guinea pigs.

This circumvents the issue quite nicely.

BZ

Archived