Hey Jamie...why not let this one back in?

Le Tigre

Well actually this one comes most to mind:

[quote][i]Originally posted by fxr93 [/i]
[b]OK, you're right.
Once again my overzealous behavior has taken on new levels of button pushing.

I will cease with the derogatory remarks and overly inflammatory comments.

Besides I'm banned at Go.Bengals.com until 2010...no, really I am.

Just thought I'd give the masses a *"rivalry type"* disscussion:D

Who sez things were dull around here...[i]I'm baaaaaaaaaack![/i] :banana: [/b][/quote]

And:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ibleedblkngold
Your banned......??? LOLOLOL what did you say..? Hi?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not even that, I simply registered and lurked...then WHAMMO! got booted, when i tried to log back in it said i was toast for 4 years.I guess my reputation preceded me"

If this crapper isn't really banned...I'll tell his sorry ass to wander back here. We can all then take great pleasure in providing an education.

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='346707' date='Sep 22 2006, 05:38 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] It takes a special kind of loser to pretend he is banned from a website in an effort to earn the respect of his stealer buddies.[/quote]

Clinton did the same thing once, went over to steelernation saying I banned him when I didnt, and no one else did either. Now granted he eventually did get banned, but not untill after he lied about getting banned in the 1st place.

He's a "special" one indeed.

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='346707' date='Sep 22 2006, 09:38 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] It takes a special kind of loser to pretend he is banned from a website in an effort to earn the respect of his stealer buddies.[/quote]

It takes living in pissburgh for over a year

I'm banned!

I have a 104 fever!

Archived