bengals fans

bengalspooh

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='349351' date='Sep 24 2006, 06:52 PM']where you at you little bitch! your just an internet thug you little mother fucker! talking about you in a black stealer jersey! it's funny cause all i saw was orange and black cock sucking bitch![/quote]

here i am u fagssss...good game. sorry i was passed out for a few hours..anyways i fucking hate ricardo cocksucker, that fumble changed the whole game..you won fair and square so good job im sure you guys loved gettin that win off us..our defense played great and so did willie parker. besides that we fuckin sucked...alright so congrats on the win, ur women are still whores and u all suck dick..lol cya

[quote name='bengalspooh' post='349444' date='Sep 24 2006, 07:46 PM']here i am u fagssss...good game. sorry i was passed out for a few hours..anyways i fucking hate ricardo cocksucker, that fumble changed the whole game..you won fair and square so good job im sure you guys loved gettin that win off us..our defense played great and so did willie parker. besides that we fuckin sucked...alright so congrats on the win, ur women are still whores and u all suck dick..lol cya[/quote]

*cough* scoreboard *cough*

[quote name='bengalspooh' post='349444' date='Sep 24 2006, 07:46 PM']here i am u fagssss...good game. sorry i was passed out for a few hours..anyways i fucking hate ricardo cocksucker, that fumble changed the whole game..you won fair and square so good job im sure you guys loved gettin that win off us..our defense played great and so did willie parker. besides that we fuckin sucked...alright so congrats on the win, ur women are still whores and u all suck dick..lol cya[/quote]

i will say that you got a 1/2 an inch of respect from me for showing your faggot ass back to say that we won! now get the fuck out you bitch ass wigga!

Archived