**** THE OFFICIAL BENGALS vs. STEALERS PUMMELING THREAD ****

Silly Francisco using logic. :rolleyes:

:D

I think some people here fail to understand the concept of execution, in ties with play calling. The offensive line played horrible yesterday for a large portion of the game. When Palmer was getting killed and they are blitzing, what types of plays would you like to be called? All I know was with the shitty O-line play, we still scored 4 TDs through the air. The first TD to TJ, the play calling was just insanely nasty.

I guess it is easier to blame the coordinators than blame the players.

If I recall, and Im not going to go throught the thread, there was only 1 play I questioned, if I remember we were in 3rd and long and ran it when we were still down on the score. Other than that I dont question the coords, I may hate watching prevent, but I get why it was ran.

The players didnt exectute. Tory James got beat in the 1st quarter, the Defence bit on the cutback runs, the Oline was playing bad.

But..... We still won.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='350889' date='Sep 25 2006, 10:29 PM']If I recall, and Im not going to go throught the thread, there was only 1 play I questioned, if I remember we were in 3rd and long and ran it when we were still down on the score. Other than that I dont question the coords, I may hate watching prevent, but I get why it was ran.

The players didnt exectute. Tory James got beat in the 1st quarter, the Defence bit on the cutback runs, the Oline was playing bad.
But..... [b]We still won.[/b][/quote]

as much as me or others may bitch....thats all that matters and thats all i ever care for. But message boards are big for bitching and we all expect way too much out of our team because we know what they can do. We expect them to be hitting on all cylinders at 24/7 and we bitch when we dont, ive been guilty of that as have many others.

We won. We have been winning....WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='350874' date='Sep 25 2006, 10:10 PM'][b]This is the best offense the Cincinnati Bengals have ever had.

Last year we went to the playoffs for the first time in 14 years. Just a few years ago we had nothing, were 2-14 and literally a joke.

This year we are already 3-0 and considered by the people[i] that matter[/i] (other coaching staffs) to have one of the leagues most explosive offenses.

We just went into the DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS own house and beat them by 8 points with a number of very significant injuries on both sides of the ball.

I read some of these posts and just laugh my ass off.

I would recommend everyone go and read the gameday thread and look what people were saying when we were losing in the 1st quarter. Absolutely pathetic.

Everyone wants to point fingers at our coordinators....'All Bratkowski do is Run on 1st, Run on 2nd, Throw on 3rd.' If anyone knew anything about football on here they would be more appreciate of our game plans both offensively and defensively.

Our coordinators aren't lame-our fans are.[/b][/quote]

It's just the nature of the beast. We could win three consecutive Super Bowls and have the #1 offense and fans will still be calling the OC an asshole every time we have a three and out. That's true of every team.

Archived