Bungle Nation

all of the trash you're talking now, we all know, you really dont mean it. it's the same thing every year. you'll split wins with us and in every case but last season, we'll go on to the playoffs without you, but you guys usually suck it up and congradulate us and give us the "we'll get you next year" line.

Then last season, it was the same thing, but instead, we booted you from post-season play with the one-and-done performance you guys displayed. and sure enough, most of you sucked it up and congradulated us. This year will be no different. The past is the greatest predicter of the future. Look at your past and realize, you are only on track to repeat it.

We will be looking forward to our "congrats from a bengal fan" posts/

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='351546' date='Sep 26 2006, 04:20 PM']all of the trash you're talking now, we all know, you really dont mean it. it's the same thing every year. you'll split wins with us and in every case but last season, we'll go on to the playoffs without you, but you guys usually suck it up and congradulate us and give us the "we'll get you next year" line.

Then last season, it was the same thing, but instead, we booted you from post-season play with the one-and-done performance you guys displayed. and sure enough, most of you sucked it up and congradulated us. This year will be no different. The past is the greatest predicter of the future. Look at your past and realize, you are only on track to repeat it.

We will be looking forward to our "congrats from a bengal fan" posts/[/quote]
Whatever. You're looking straight down the barrel of the distinct possibility of being 1-3 after the San Diego game. Past, shmast.

[quote name='sneaky' post='351552' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:24 PM']the only thing i see in the future is me pimping your gay ass and have you
working at truck stops and gay peep shows.[/quote]
so that's why everyone at SN knew you were gay. you seem to be in that industry. c'mon, gay peep shows? crawl right out of that closet and right under that bus.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='351558' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:27 PM']Whatever. You're looking straight down the barrel of the distinct possibility of being 1-3 after the San Diego game. Past, shmast.[/quote]
okay, as much trouble as our d has given the best qbs in the league, you think Rivers is going to be able to read it? you are a retard. Palmer fumbled 3 times and got picked nearly 3 times. we'll be just fine with the red shirt freshman.

[quote name='mattlb2000' post='351561' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:29 PM']All I know is we are 2 games up & you are not going to beat the Chargers. Eat me bitch[/quote]
yeah if Rivers has a better game than Palmer who faces us twice a year, i'd say it equally sux for you.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='351560' date='Sep 26 2006, 06:28 PM']so that's why everyone at SN knew you were gay. you seem to be in that industry. c'mon, gay peep shows? crawl right out of that closet and right under that bus.[/quote]
Yeah the Bus would do that in a heartbeat. Another one rides the bus. Don't lie you would love the Bus's cock in your ass danny.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='351560' date='Sep 26 2006, 06:28 PM']so that's why everyone at SN knew you were gay. you seem to be in that industry. c'mon, gay peep shows? crawl right out of that closet and right under that bus.[/quote]

come on danny lets not try to flip the script, dont make me find those threads about you.
:onoudidnt:

[b]while sneaky is searching your gay threads, how is it going to feel when
we smoke the patriots at home while you watch us on tv ? and we
go to 4-0 while you stay at 1-2 ! and all you could do for two weeks is
think about your loss to us [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img][/b]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='351577' date='Sep 26 2006, 06:37 PM'][b]while sneaky is searching your gay threads how is it going to feel when
we smoke the patriots at home while you watch us on tv. and we
go to 4-0 and you at 1-2 ? and all you could do for two weeks is
think about the lost to us [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img][/b][/quote]
Hey danny why don't you pretend Rumble's words are the Bus's cock & suck on that.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='351567' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:32 PM']We went to your house and beat your ass's. No fucking excuses. Ans when you limp your sorry ass's down here in Dec we will finish you off. Say what kind of limo or custom coach service does you referee team use?
Do they travel in style. :lmao:[/quote]
yeah you did last year too. remember. a lot of good that did you.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='351577' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:37 PM'][b]while sneaky is searching your gay threads, how is it going to feel when
we smoke the patriots at home while you watch us on tv ? and we
go to 4-0 while you stay at 1-2 ! and all you could do for two weeks is
think about your loss to us [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img][/b][/quote]
like i would care. just like i cared when i POSTED THOSE MYSELF!! duhh

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='351563' date='Sep 26 2006, 04:31 PM']okay, as much trouble as our d has given the best qbs in the league, you think Rivers is going to be able to read it? you are a retard. Palmer fumbled 3 times and got picked nearly 3 times. we'll be just fine with the red shirt freshman.[/quote]
Well, let me make you privy to a certain sleeper player on the San Diego offense, his name is LaDanian Tomlinson...he's pretty good.
And San Diego is no slouch on defense, either. That Merriman kid is going to light Big Jen up and give him some legitimate excuses for being an overrated QB.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='351592' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:46 PM']Well, let me make you privy to a certain sleeper player on the San Diego offense, his name is LaDanian Tomlinson...he's pretty good.
And San Diego is no slouch on defense, either. That Merriman kid is going to light Big Jen up and give him some legitimate excuses for being an overrated QB.[/quote]
yeah we faced him last season too. he did pretty good didnt he? look it up, we killed him and now their qb sux

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='351598' date='Sep 26 2006, 04:47 PM']yeah we faced him last season too. he did pretty good didnt he? look it up, we killed him and now their qb sux[/quote]
You don't think they're going to remember that?
And you're playing away.
I do give you guys a shot to win though....desperate teams tend to pull out a couple wins here and there when their young season is already in jeapordy of being a washout.

Archived