THANK YOU BUNGALZ

There is no better way to boost the confidence of teams below you in your division than shitting the bed at home with a blowout loss and exposing your weaknesses to a nationwide audience.

You have officially let pissburgh know that you will in fact let them back into it no matter what happens with their season just as you did last season.

The makings of an 8-8 season:

Allowing over 200 yds rushing/150 yds last week

0 passing tds for palmer but 2 more fumbles to add to his 3 last week

0 receiving tds for any WRs, 0 more for the hanging Chad

Cory Dillon rubbing it in your faces that he is actually smarter than you

letting a rookie RB run on you like a train on your bungle momas.

That should about write you off as pretenders.

Your run D, stagnent O, your O-line giving carsen up like he was their sister and carsen palmer's fumble-itus makes a perfect recipe for yet another 8-8 season. Congrats on shitting the bed and thank you for the confidence boost.

It looks like the Ravens are the ones to go after this year. At least they can stop the run and as we all know, if you cant stop the run you'll get run out of the building.... like yesterday.

Your team is a joke and you are pretenders.

Well... off to the raven's board, they actually are a threat in the afc north.

does this mean we did a good job of boosting the ratbirds confidence?

i got 100:1 odds that you wont be back after your first loss and again once we beat the absolute shit out of you. you wanna talk about pretenders? you think youre going 16-0 or something?

youre fucking insane man, simply insane.

Laugh My Fucking Ass OFF!
One bad game and we are pretenders?
Get a clue.
As far as I can tell, we are 3-1 and you are 1-2....that adds up to nothing this early in the season for either team, but I can guarantee you that you will not be as successful as us this year.
Our issues will be addressed.....will yours? Are you trading for a QB yet or promoting Batch to the starting role?
You should.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='357566' date='Oct 2 2006, 08:26 PM']Laugh My Fucking Ass OFF!
Get a clue.
As far as I can tell, we are 3-1 and you are 1-2....that adds up to nothing this early in the season for either team, but I can guarantee you that you will not be as successful as us this year.
Our issues will be addressed.....will yours? Are you trading for a QB yet or promoting Batch to the starting role?
You should.[/quote]

Bung, you just PWNED that guy man!

1-2

28-20

And the sad thing is you should be 0-3 but Dauntee (INT) Culpepper gave you that game and look how good his team is doing?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

Oh yeah...by the end of next week your sorry ass team will be tied with the Browns for last place :lmao:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='357566' date='Oct 2 2006, 05:26 PM']Laugh My Fucking Ass OFF!
Get a clue.
You should.[/quote]
ONE BAD GAME?!?!?! LOL You had TWO! You were outgained in every aspect of the game vs pitzburgh. Back to back TOs in the 4th with the lead is what handed it to you. You moved the ball ZERO yards in the 2nd half up to the point where Coke fumbled the punt and gave it to you inside our 10. ONE BAD GAME??? HAHAHAHA! That's PRICELESS!

2 picks, 3 fumbles gave up 150 yds rushing gained less than 50 and was given a game = bad game #1
Pats nailing you to the floor = bad game #2

You may have gotten one from us but like the pats, nobody else will give it to you.

Bungalz scouting report:

Run the ball, run the ball, run the ball some more
Blitz Palmer for fumbles
cover only douche-man-zadah and Henery

win game by healthy margin.

yup, you're done!

Ignorant stealer fan likes to talk smack when.......

#1. Your team has a losing record (1-2)

#2. The team you are talking smack about beat your team.

Pathetic.

:0stfu:

[quote name='sneaky' post='357947' date='Oct 3 2006, 11:37 AM']Ignorant stealer fan likes to talk smack when.......

#1. Your team has a losing record (1-2)

#2. The team you are talking smack about beat your team.
Pathetic.
:0stfu:[/quote]
yup and we're 1 game back instead of 2 due to your choke job. we beat SD and it's ON. you'll let us back in to it no matter what, didnt you learn that after we lost to you last season and fell to 7-5? yeah we ripped off 8 in a row to claim #5. EAT IT LOSER! HAHAHAhAhAhAhaHAAHa

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357944' date='Oct 3 2006, 02:30 PM']ONE BAD GAME?!?!?! LOL You had TWO! You were outgained in every aspect of the game vs pitzburgh. Back to back TOs in the 4th with the lead is what handed it to you. You moved the ball ZERO yards in the 2nd half up to the point where Coke fumbled the punt and gave it to you inside our 10. ONE BAD GAME??? HAHAHAHA! That's PRICELESS!

2 picks, 3 fumbles gave up 150 yds rushing gained less than 50 and was given a game = bad game #1
Pats nailing you to the floor = bad game #2

You may have gotten one from us but like the pats, nobody else will give it to you.

Bungalz scouting report:

Run the ball, run the ball, run the ball some more
Blitz Palmer for fumbles
cover only douche-man-zadah and Henery

win game by healthy margin.

yup, you're done![/quote]

Going back to the superbowl, when was the last tiem the stoolers had a good game?

[quote name='Ben' post='357954' date='Oct 3 2006, 11:56 AM']Going back to the superbowl, when was the last tiem the stoolers had a good game?[/quote]
going back to the SB?? that 9 month ago? we're in week 4 this season, there was a 7 month span of ZERO football there. Are you retarded or just digging way deep into your ass for ammo? that was stupid.

Going back to your last superbowl loss, when was your last good playoff game? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Suck on that shit.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357964' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:06 PM']going back to the SB?? that 9 month ago? we're in week 4 this season, there was a 7 month span of ZERO football there. Are you retarded or just digging way deep into your ass for ammo? that was stupid.

Going back to your last superbowl loss, when was your last good playoff game? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Suck on that shit.[/quote]

34.3 is why nobody should fear the steelers.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357973' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:15 PM']My vote for NFL probowl decoy position is Chad Johnson.[/quote]

And My vote for most over hyped hand off artist who is now getting exposed for what he is, is Ben Toothlessberger.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357544' date='Oct 2 2006, 07:53 PM']It looks like the Ravens are the ones to go after this year. At least they can stop the run and as we all know, if you cant stop the run you'll get run out of the building.... like yesterday.

Your team is a joke and you are pretenders.

Well... off to the raven's board, they actually are a threat in the afc north.[/quote]

Doesn't look like they stopped LT.

And the only team they have played that has been half ass decent would be San Diego. Phillip Rivers still isn't that great.

Isn't Carson 3-1 against the Gayvens?

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='357976' date='Oct 3 2006, 12:17 PM']1. You won't beat the Chargers

2. You won't do any better than 3rd in the division

3. The Bengals had a bad game, it happens to everyone...you know like not scoring any points in a game at Jacksonville counts as a bad game too :rolleyes:

4. Shut the fuck up :0stfu:[/quote]
riiiiiiiight..... One bad game? yeah but if you dont score any points you should lose by more than 3 fgs shouldnt you? you scored 13 points and got blown out at home right? This means we still have a D worthy of giving us an opportunity to win any game we play. You couldnt move on us at all untill we gave you the ball inside our 10 twice in a row. The bungalz, you will lose to any team with a good RB and decent run D. One demensional. easy to gameplan for.

[quote name='JC' post='357978' date='Oct 3 2006, 12:22 PM']Doesn't look like they stopped LT.
And the only team they have played that has been half ass decent would be San Diego. Phillip Rivers still isn't that great.

Isn't Carson 3-1 against the Gayvens?[/quote]
Rudi is no LT. if they held LT under 100, rudi will be lucky to get 50

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357981' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:24 PM']riiiiiiiight..... One bad game? yeah but if you dont score any points you should lose by more than 3 fgs shouldnt you? you scored 13 points and got blown out at home right? This means we still have a D worthy of giving us an opportunity to win any game we play. You couldnt move on us at all untill we gave you the ball inside our 10 twice in a row. The bungalz, you will lose to any team with a good RB and decent run D. One demensional. easy to gameplan for.[/quote]

Show me, show me stats and good reason to believe were one demitional, our WR core is still eleite, and Rudi is currenly #4 in yards. That means our O is TWO demitonal, (not to mention once Perry gets off PUP how things will start clicking again, but I digress...)

You talk a big game, but you no nothing of what you speak, its quite humorous.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357981' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:24 PM']riiiiiiiight..... One bad game? yeah but if you dont score any points you should lose by more than 3 fgs shouldnt you? you scored 13 points and got blown out at home right? This means we still have a D worthy of giving us an opportunity to win any game we play. You couldnt move on us at all untill we gave you the ball inside our 10 twice in a row. The bungalz, you will lose to any team with a good RB and decent run D. One demensional. easy to gameplan for.[/quote]

did you watch the game?

It was close 14-13 late in the 3rd quarter...despite that shitty tackling & run defense. New England put it away with a couple of Palmer fumbles deep in the Bengals own territory. You can't really ask the Defense to stop them with only 30 yards or less to drive very often.

Believe me, this team will get better. The injuries haven't helped so the bye week comes at a great time

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='357987' date='Oct 3 2006, 12:28 PM']did you watch the game?

It was close 14-13 late in the 3rd quarter...despite that shitty tackling & run defense. New England put it away with a couple of Palmer fumbles deep in the Bengals own territory. You can't really ask the Defense to stop them with only 30 yards or less to drive very often.

Believe me, this team will get better. The injuries haven't helped so the bye week comes at a great time[/quote]
Wait! what was that??? "with a couple of Palmer fumbles deep in the Bengals own territory" hmmmm, sounds pretty familiar. i do recall a couple of turnovers deep in pit territory that kept a certain suspect team from getting blown out 2 weeks ago. now who was that??

YOU GOT BLOWN OUT AT HOME NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT!!!! THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO PIT.... EVER!

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357995' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:35 PM']Wait! what was that??? "with a couple of Palmer fumbles deep in the Bengals own territory" hmmmm, sounds pretty familiar. i do recall a couple of turnovers deep in pit territory that kept a certain suspect team from getting blown out 2 weeks ago. now who was that??

YOU GOT BLOWN OUT AT HOME NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT!!!! THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO PIT.... EVER![/quote]

Blown out or close, a loss is a loss.

YOU LOST IN YOUR HOUSE TO THE "HAPPLESS BUNGLEZ"

:wave:

Archived