THANK YOU BUNGALZ

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357995' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:35 PM']Wait! what was that??? "with a couple of Palmer fumbles deep in the Bengals own territory" hmmmm, sounds pretty familiar. i do recall a couple of turnovers deep in pit territory that kept a certain suspect team from getting blown out 2 weeks ago. now who was that??

YOU GOT BLOWN OUT AT HOME NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT!!!! THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO PIT.... EVER![/quote]

Hmm...last I checked the stealers have lost 2 and the Bengals have lost 1

The Bengals have won 3 and the stealers have won 1.

Bengals > stealers in both categories

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='358004' date='Oct 3 2006, 12:45 PM']Hmm...last I checked the stealers have lost 2 and the Bengals have lost 1

The Bengals have won 3 and the stealers have won 1.
Bengals > stealers in both categories[/quote]
cuz we had a bye dumbass. after next week we will be 1 gm back

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358013' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:53 PM']did you think you'd lose or get slaughtered by NE? just wondering[/quote]

Don't matter if you lose by 1 or 50, it's just 1 Loss...besides did you think you'd lose to the Bengals and Jags back to back weeks? Probably not...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358014' date='Oct 3 2006, 12:54 PM']did you think you would lose in your own house to the bengals? just wondering[/quote]
yeah actually i did, we split home losses last year too, remember? oh well, it doesnt make sense to talk trash to a team who isnt even the best in their division so im off to Balt. you are used to being 2nd place though, so it's cool Later!

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358019' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:57 PM']yeah actually i did, we split home losses last year too, remember? oh well, it doesnt make sense to talk trash to a team who isnt even the best in their division so im off to Balt. you are used to being 2nd place though, so it's cool Later![/quote]

Yet for some reason, oh i dont know maybe because I have a clue, I thought you were in 3rd....oh wait you are. :lmao:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358022' date='Oct 3 2006, 12:59 PM']Yet for some reason, oh i dont know maybe because I have a clue, I thought you were in 3rd....oh wait you are. :lmao:[/quote]
didnt you AFC North camps learn last year, its not how you start its how you finish? good, im glad you fully understand that those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358041' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:18 PM'][b]didnt you AFC North camps learn last year, its not how you start its how you finish?[/b] good, im glad you fully understand that those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it.[/quote]

Exactly, and its only week 5, yet you have us at 8-8 already and cant even give educatated reasons why other than the whole "because I think so" bs.

Seriously how old are you? Because I feel like Im trying to talk football to a 12 year old.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358043' date='Oct 3 2006, 01:20 PM']Exactly, and its only week 5, yet you have us at 8-8 already and cant even give educatated reasons why other than the whole "because I think so" bs.

Seriously how old are you? Because I feel like Im trying to talk football to a 12 year old.[/quote]
no, because your schedule is stacked and your team has major weaknesses

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358052' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:41 PM']no, because your schedule is stacked and your team has major weaknesses[/quote]

Our schedule is indeed stacked, and we have a weakness at the moment, untill a team puts up that 150 yards with jenty and jackson playing then the jury is still out on wether we have a weakness overall.

But your schedule isnt that much less than ours, we play two teams (count them) that you dont.

Bengals
----------
Chiefs
Browns (2xs)
Steelers (2xs)
Pats
Bucs
Panthers
Falcons
Ravens (2xs)
Chargers
Saints
Raiders
Colts
Broncos

Steelers
-----------
Dolphins
Jags
Bengals (2xs)
Chargers
Chiefs
Falcons
Raiders
Broncos
Saints
Browns (2xs)
Ravens (2xs)
Bucs
Panthers

So other than the Pats and the Colts, you have the same schedule, and we have both lost to a team the other doesnt have to play. (and we didnt get shut out by a .500 club either)

Also tell me what last years winning percentage has to do with this years schedule? Teams get better and teams get worse from year to year. The Ravens look to be better, while you look to be worse thus far.

So basicly you still have nothing.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357944' date='Oct 3 2006, 12:30 PM']ONE BAD GAME?!?!?! LOL You had TWO! You were outgained in every aspect of the game vs pitzburgh. Back to back TOs in the 4th with the lead is what handed it to you. You moved the ball ZERO yards in the 2nd half up to the point where Coke fumbled the punt and gave it to you inside our 10. ONE BAD GAME??? HAHAHAHA! That's PRICELESS!

2 picks, 3 fumbles gave up 150 yds rushing gained less than 50 and was given a game = bad game #1
Pats nailing you to the floor = bad game #2

You may have gotten one from us but like the pats, nobody else will give it to you.

Bungalz scouting report:

Run the ball, run the ball, run the ball some more
Blitz Palmer for fumbles
cover only douche-man-zadah and Henery

win game by healthy margin.

yup, you're done![/quote]
How is a win a bad game, again, exactly? Regardless of how the win is obtained? And before you talk about gift turnovers, didn't we do the same for you in the very same game? And besides the muffed punt return and the Verron fumble, didn't we pick Ben 3 times? Are those gifts because your QB is a crappy decision maker, or does our secondary get any credit for that?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='358088' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:16 PM']How is a win a bad game, again, exactly? Regardless of how the win is obtained? And before you talk about gift turnovers, didn't we do the same for you in the very same game? And besides the muffed punt return and the Verron fumble, didn't we pick Ben 3 times? Are those gifts because your QB is a crappy decision maker, or does our secondary get any credit for that?[/quote]
throwing the ball on 1st and goal when we were running down your throat is a stupid call. Everyone knows you pound it down a bungalz team throat inside the 20 and we threw for pick #1 instead of 14-0. Ben made a bad decision on #2, that was not good secondary play, that was a hail mary to 4 players and 3 being bungalz. last pick, what do you expect? i think the whole world knew he needed to throw it. remember the dropped pass to washington in the endzone on the prior posession? yeah we had to settle for 3 there instead of 8 and then we would have definately been in FG range at the end of the game. we dropped a lot of balls and our muffed punt was a mental error that cost us the game. That's how close you were to losing.

You punt to us down 3 and if coke does the bare minimum and fields it, GAME OVER! remember, you had NO drives for 1st downs in the 2nd half, you were shut down entirely.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='358088' date='Oct 3 2006, 06:16 PM']How is a win a bad game, again, exactly? Regardless of how the win is obtained? And before you talk about gift turnovers, didn't we do the same for you in the very same game? And besides the muffed punt return and the Verron fumble, didn't we pick Ben 3 times? Are those gifts because your QB is a crappy decision maker, or does our secondary get any credit for that?[/quote]

Come on Bung you havent figured this guy out yet? Its the same tune that they all sing.

The bengals suck because we say so, and the mighty steelers could never lose a game, we only give away gifts.

Meanwhile in reality this is the same Bengals team that lead the league in turnovers last year (with 43), and the year before we had 36 turnovers (and only indy, who tied us, and carolina who was better had more)

No its impossible that the D could be good at turning the ball over (yet have to improve on other things), ALL 11 Men Need replaced, Bung. Come on join in, the sky if falling, the sky is falling, the Bengals have always sucked, suck now, and will always suck.

Sing along, its a song that uneducated morons like.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358112' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:55 PM']Come on Bung you havent figured this guy out yet? Its the same tune that they all sing.

The bengals suck because we say so, and the mighty stealers could never lose a game, we only give away gifts.

Meanwhile in reality this is the same Bengals team that lead the league in turnovers last year (with 43), and the year before we had 36 turnovers (and only indy, who tied us, and carolina who was better had more)

No its impossible that the D could be good at turning the ball over (yet have to improve on other things), ALL 11 Men Need replaced, Bung. Come on join in, the sky if falling, the sky is falling, the Bengals have always sucked, suck now, and will always suck.

Sing along, its a song that uneducated morons like.[/quote]
Koombaya, my Lord, koombaya.....

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358112' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:55 PM']Come on Bung you havent figured this guy out yet? Its the same tune that they all sing.

The bengals suck because we say so, and the mighty stealers could never lose a game, we only give away gifts.

Meanwhile in reality this is the same Bengals team that lead the league in turnovers last year (with 43), and the year before were had 36 turnovers.

Sing along, its a song that uneducated morons like.[/quote]
c'mon, admit it. That was a tough loss and a reality check that you arent half as good as you think. I cannot remember the last loss pit suffered like that. I can honestly remember a lot of bungalz games similar to that. Really man, seriously, they exposed a lot that game and gameplans just got written.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358115' date='Oct 3 2006, 06:58 PM']c'mon, admit it. That was a tough loss and a reality check that you arent half as good as you think. I cannot remember the last loss pit suffered like that. I can honestly remember a lot of bungalz games similar to that. Really man, seriously, they exposed a lot that game and gameplans just got written.[/quote]

Come on admit it. Toothlessbeger is a over rated handoff artist who is finally getting exposed and now is costing you games.

When is the meeting to trash his house like you did Maddox's?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358120' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:03 PM']Come on admit it. Toothlessbeger is a over rated handoff artist who is finally getting exposed and now is costing you games.

When is the meeting to trash his house like you did Maddox's?[/quote]
exposed?? the man hasnt seen less than an AFC Championship game. he was in a near fatal accident and then an appendectomy. theres no way that man is 100%. I give you the benefit of the doubt that you would have put up a better fight in the wild card with palmer, because im man enough to say that. You saying that ben is being exposed when he's actually very far behind where he should be due to his set backs is just pure jealousy and bitterness.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358148' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:25 PM']exposed?? the man hasnt seen less than an AFC Championship game. he was in a near fatal accident and then an appendectomy. theres no way that man is 100%. I give you the benefit of the doubt that you would have put up a better fight in the wild card with palmer, because im man enough to say that. You saying that ben is being exposed when he's actually very far behind where he should be due to his set backs is just pure jealousy and bitterness.[/quote]

Werent you just telling me a little while back that "it is what it is", and I really couldnt explain the lack of stoping the run due to jackson and jenty being out.

Same thing.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358152' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:29 PM']Werent you just telling me a little while back that "it is what it is", and I really couldnt explain the lack of stoping the run due to jackson and jenty being out.

Same thing.[/quote]
if palmer is so great, why is ben's record better than his and he's a champion and palmer's not?

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358158' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:31 PM']if palmer is so great, why is ben's record better than his and he's a champion and palmer's not?[/quote]

if ben is so great, why has ben said that Palmer is a much better QB than he is, and why did palmer get voted into the probowl while ben got a "well everyone else is injured" invite?

Maaaybee just maaaaybbeeee, Palmer went to a [b]team[/b] that has been rebuilding while Ben went to a [b]team [/b] that isnt.

You guys hang on to that Ben record thinking it's his accomplishment, and that is quite funny.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358160' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:34 PM']if ben is so great, why has ben said that Palmer is a much better QB than he is, and why did palmer get voted into the probowl while ben got a "well everyone else is injured" invite?
Maaaybee just maaaaybbeeee, Palmer went to a [b]team[/b] that has been rebuilding while Ben went to a [b]team [/b] that isnt.
You guys hang on to that Ben record thinking it's his accomplishment, and that is quite funny.[/quote]
so you're saying ben just has a better team so thats why his record is so good and he's won 5 out of 6 playoff games?

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='357984' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:26 PM']Rudi is no LT. if they held LT under 100, rudi will be lucky to get 50[/quote]
Even though rudi has more yards and touchdowns this year then LT?

Ok.

Archived