THANK YOU BUNGALZ

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358163' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:36 PM']so you're saying ben just has a better team so thats why his record is so good and he's won 5 out of 6 playoff games?[/quote]

that's what we've been saying all along...... your just now catching on? :blink:

The bengals are getting there, losing the 1st two draft picks from last year hurts, but were deeper than we have been in years past (though losing the 2nd string Linebacker (Jenty) for a brief time didnt help)

Yes we still have some depth issues (at safety) but that in time will change as well.

We were a playoff and division champ last year, and so long as we dont lose much more in terms of our starters we have a pretty damn good chance at repeating that again, and could very well go deep in the playoffs if not get to and win a superbowl. A whole lot of people have said this, we have been picked to win a SB this year by a number of people who dont wear black and orange sunglasses. If you would only pay attention youll see we are not the "bungelz" anymore and your going to have to deal with us being a good team in this division for a long time. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can cope with it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358170' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:43 PM']that's what we've been saying all along...... your just now catching on? :blink:
The bengals are getting there, losing the 1st two draft picks from last year hurts, but were deeper than we have been in years past (though losing the 2nd string Linebacker (Jenty) for a brief time didnt help)
Yes we still have some depth issues (at safety) but that in time will change as well.
We were a playoff and division champ last year, and so long as we dont lose much more in terms of our starters we have a pretty damn good chance at repeating that again, and could very well go deep in the playoffs if not get to and win a superbowl. A whole lot of people have said this, we have been picked to win a SB this year by a number of people who dont wear black and orange sunglasses. If you would only pay attention youll see we are not the "bungelz" anymore and your going to have to deal with us being a good team in this division for a long time. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can cope with it.[/quote]

STOP THE PRESSES!!!! A QB has a good record because he's on a good team?!?!? Who wouldda ever thought that possible?!?!?!

That must mean if Ben's record is better than Palmer's and Palmer is suposed to be the better qb, then the stealers must be a better team than the Bungalz!!!

That's what we've been saying all along and i'm glad you admit that. Good Day!

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358468' date='Oct 4 2006, 01:41 PM']STOP THE PRESSES!!!! A QB has a good record because he's on a good team?!?!? Who wouldda ever thought that possible?!?!?!

That must mean if Ben's record is better than Palmer's and Palmer is suposed to be the better qb, then the stealers must be a better team than the Bungalz!!!

That's what we've been saying all along and i'm glad you admit that. Good Day![/quote]

Ben came into a better situation than Carson, I'm not going to argue that. stealers had a power run game and great defense.

Now, no Jerome fat fuck bettis and a still good, but not great defense is forcing Ben to make some throws whereas before he didn't need to make them. Also no Randle-El = no trick plays which is really putting more pressure on him to make plays.

Carson is a better talent, and came into a team that was 2-14 the year before. After sitting out a year he had his "rookie" season in '04 and started poorly but finished strong. 05 he was a pro-bowler before the infamous playoff game and knee injury. 06 he has been slow starting, but I anticipate things getting better. The 04 team was 8-8 and the stealers were 15-1 (going back to that better situation I talked about earlier).

Now the Bengals are a team that is getting better and has locked in their players for a long time. The may or may not be ready to take that next step, but right now they are certainly in a better situation that the stealers.

So therefore Ben's better head to head record is in large part to early success against the Bengals, but now it appears the tides have turned. ;)

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358468' date='Oct 4 2006, 01:41 PM']STOP THE PRESSES!!!! A QB has a good record because he's on a good team?!?!? Who wouldda ever thought that possible?!?!?!

That's what we've been saying all along and i'm glad you admit that. Good Day![/quote]

[img]http://www.sodiumpump.com/brad/blog/images/BiffTannen.jpg[/img]
[b][size=4]Hello Mcfly[/size][/b]

Aside from last year I have alway freely admited that. Do you honestly think that once Marvin got here he was going to turn this all around in his 1st year? It takes time to build a team that was 2-14 and turn it around to a legitimate contender.

Man your dumb.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358485' date='Oct 4 2006, 02:24 PM']excusses excusses coming from the bungalz camp..... how ordinary[/quote]

wft are you even talking about now? what excuses am I making? I clearly stated that your team WAS better than the Bengals up untill last year.

I dont know why Im bothering, because now all your doing is talking smack for smack's sake, but hey when you know nothing about football I guess thats all you got.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358496' date='Oct 4 2006, 02:33 PM']wft are you even talking about now? what excuses am I making? I clearly stated that your team WAS better than the Bengals up untill last year.

I dont know why Im bothering, because now all your doing is talking smack for smack's sake, but hey when you know nothing about football I guess thats all you got.[/quote]

He's just talking shit since the stealers didn't lose this week for a change.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358465' date='Oct 4 2006, 01:37 PM']yeah you're right, rudi is better than LT. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img][/quote]
Im not saying that.

Im just saying Rudi is top tier just as LT is...hell he ripped off 98 on the steel curtain last year didn't he?

[quote name='JC' post='358527' date='Oct 4 2006, 12:43 PM']Im not saying that.

Im just saying Rudi is top tier just as LT is...hell he ripped off 98 on the steel curtain last year didn't he?[/quote]
allow me to eat your lunch for you.

Im flattered that you would try to validate your back's 'top tier' status by a performance against us and all, but really, he had only (4) 100 yd gms last season and 2 of them were against cleveland.

Willie Parker had 6 gms over 100 yds last season to rudi's 4 and Willie has 2 gms over 100 this season to Ridi's 1, and I do not consider Willie a top-tier back. Rudi isn't even close to a top back if he can't even touch someone like Willie who cant even run inside very well.

Stop dreaming.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358628' date='Oct 4 2006, 07:37 PM']you would[/quote]

yes I would and its already plainly obvious...

My football opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yours

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358576' date='Oct 4 2006, 06:06 PM']allow me to eat your lunch for you.

Im flattered that you would try to validate your back's 'top tier' status by a performance against us and all, but really, he had only (4) 100 yd gms last season and 2 of them were against cleveland.

Willie Parker had 6 gms over 100 yds last season to rudi's 4 and Willie has 2 gms over 100 this season to Ridi's 1, and I do not consider Willie a top-tier back. Rudi isn't even close to a top back if he can't even touch someone like Willie who cant even run inside very well.

Stop dreaming.[/quote]
Rudi can't touch willie...you should stop fucking dreaming.

Didn't rudi have more rushing yards last year in a pass first offense? More touchdowns?

Do you like sounding like a idiot...?

1458>1202

12>4

Hell Big willie even fumbles more 4>1

Rudi doesn't touch willie huh? And before you make the fat fuck bettis arguement Rudi split time with Chris Perry.

[quote name='JC' post='358658' date='Oct 4 2006, 05:24 PM']Rudi can't touch willie...you should stop fucking dreaming.
Didn't rudi have more rushing yards last year in a pass first offense? More touchdowns?

Do you like sounding like a idiot...?

1458>1202

12>4

Hell Big willie even fumbles more 4>1
Rudi doesn't touch willie huh? And before you make the fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck bettis arguement Rudi split time with Chris Perry.[/quote]
did you bring a lunch too?? Cuz im gonna eat it as well.

Rudi had more yards (256) yes but he also had 82 more rushes (almost 3 games worth) and 1 more game than willie. This might mean pit is more pass heavy huh?.

Willie averaged 4.7 per carry to rudi's 4.3, thus, making Willie a more productive back when he has the ball.

Willie parker came out of high school basically and outproduced YOUR rudi. the stats dont lie.

Rudi 1458 yds 4.3ypc 337 carries 16 games
willie 1202 yds 4.7ypc 255 carries 15 games

with 82 more carries (same amount as rudi) willie is at 1587 yds and that is with ONE less gm AND splitting more time with the bus than rudi with Perry. want those stats too? cuz i got em' Bus took 110 carries from willie, perry only 61 from rudi. Moron

So no, Rudi doesnt touch willie who gets less touches than rudi. and yes this is WITH Willie splitting time with the bus last season. SO, I wonder what rudi is doing with all those extra touches...... Dont argue this again young man

[quote name='ONYX' post='358713' date='Oct 4 2006, 11:01 PM']Fellas,

danny is now officially, Go-Bengals.com's token stealer bitch.

:headbang:

remember he is my bitch, so if you want to pimp him out, i get a cut. -_-[/quote]

And as Onyx's agent I get a 10% cut.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358709' date='Oct 4 2006, 10:53 PM']did you bring a lunch too?? Cuz im gonna eat it as well.

Rudi had more yards (256) yes but he also had 82 more rushes (almost 3 games worth) and 1 more game than willie. This might mean pit is more pass heavy huh?.

Willie averaged 4.7 per carry to rudi's 4.3, thus, making Willie a more productive back when he has the ball.

Willie parker came out of high school basically and outproduced YOUR rudi. the stats dont lie.

Rudi 1458 yds 4.3ypc 337 carries 16 games
willie 1202 yds 4.7ypc 255 carries 15 games

with 82 more carries (same amount as rudi) willie is at 1587 yds and that is with ONE less gm AND splitting more time with the bus than rudi with Perry. want those stats too? cuz i got em' Bus took 110 carries from willie, perry only 61 from rudi. Moron

So no, Rudi doesnt touch willie who gets less touches than rudi. and yes this is WITH Willie splitting time with the bus last season. SO, I wonder what rudi is doing with all those extra touches...... Dont argue this again young man[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously? Rudi doesn't touch Willie...so what if willie had 81 less carries...that doesn't automatically mean that if he got those he would have passes rudi. I could argue 12 of those touches were 1 yard gains for touchdowns. It still doesn't mean jackshit...Just because Carson had about 200 more pass attempts then jen doesn't mean if Ben threw 200 more passes he would have passed for more yards and touchdowns then Carson. Does it?

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358008' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:49 PM']cuz we had a bye dumbass. after next week we will be 1 gm back[/quote]

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='358011' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:51 PM']IF you win... :whistle:

But I don't think that will happen, and that puts you 2 back.[/quote]

[center]
Told you so... :lmao:

[size=7]1-3 [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/size][/center]

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='361482' date='Oct 10 2006, 07:32 AM'][center]
Told you so... :lmao:

[size=7]1-3</b> [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/size][/center][/quote]
hey dumbass, everyone in our division lost so guess what? we're still no worse than last week with 12 games to play. remember when we were 7-5 and you guys had total control of the division? yeah how'd that end again? both of us at 11-5 with us whipping your ass in the wild card on the road to #5? learn anything? write us off.... you did last year too and we were 1 maddox loss to balt away from stealing the north from you too. from [size=5]7-5[/size].

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='361591' date='Oct 10 2006, 03:03 PM']hey dumbass, everyone in our division lost so guess what? we're still no worse than last week with 12 games to play. remember when we were 7-5 and you guys had total control of the division? yeah how'd that end again? both of us at 11-5 with us whipping your ass in the wild card on the road to #5? learn anything? write us off.... you did last year too and we were 1 maddox loss to balt away from stealing the north from you too. from [size=5]7-5[/size].[/quote]
Your kind of easy to write off when your QB hasn't thrown a touchdown in 3 games and 7 interceptions and your backup QB beat Miami.

Looks like your team stopped with the Bus in detroit...eh?

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='361602' date='Oct 10 2006, 03:31 PM']sneaky, look under my avatar :whistle:[/quote]

Oh hellz naw!!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

I challenge you to a "pimp's duel" !!!!!

:00000056:

The winner keeps danny magnifago as his he-bitch and supplemental source of income.

[quote name='ONYX' post='361612' date='Oct 10 2006, 03:54 PM']Oh hellz naw!!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

I challenge you to a "pimp's duel" !!!!!

:00000056:

The winner keeps danny magnifago as his he-bitch and supplemental source of income.[/quote]

And as Onyx's manager I will be setting up this fight and keeping 90% of the purse.

[img]http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20021024/DonKing_76112.jpg[/img]
[b][size=3]"Only in America"[/size][/b]

Archived