Cincy 5 gm prediction

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358015' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:54 PM']Actually, you arent even the best team in the division. wtf are we even talking about here. after next week you'll be 2 back of Balt and we'll be 1 back of you. hahaha[/quote]

If you believe that the Ravens can keep winning in the last minute of the game like they have been for the past two weeks (one against a bad browns team) then you know nothing of football. The bills were doing this same thing a few years ago, and didnt keep it up.

But then you've already shown me you know nothing of football.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358015' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:54 PM']Actually, you arent even the best team in the division. wtf are we even talking about here. after next week you'll be 2 back of Balt and we'll be 1 back of you. hahaha[/quote]

The Ravens have only played one good team in SD and they came back to steal that one from them, plus they barely beat the Browns on a last second field goal. They probably won't win next week with their game up at Denver either.

You won't beat the Chargers....period

Go fight it out with the Browns for last place :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358020' date='Oct 3 2006, 12:57 PM']If you believe that the Ravens can keep winning in the last minute of the game like they have been for the past two weeks (one against a bad browns team) then you know nothing of football. The bills were doing this same thing a few years ago, and didnt keep it up.

But then you've already shown me you know nothing of football.[/quote]
Wow, a bungalz fan jealous of another team leading their division...... strange..... accept the fact that you are now going to end up in 3rd instead of 2nd. this division is between pit and balt now. they have a D that can compete for it.. you'll just drop games late and shit the bed again

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358024' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:00 PM']Wow, a bungalz fan jealous of another team leading their division...... strange..... accept the fact that you are now going to end up in 3rd instead of 2nd. this division is between pit and balt now. they have a D that can compete for it.. you'll just drop games late and shit the bed again[/quote]

Not jealous at all, i just realize they cant keep winning like they are, they play Denver this week, talk to me about "who's still in 1st (sole possesion)" after this week.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358026' date='Oct 3 2006, 01:02 PM']Not jealous at all, i just realize they cant keep winning like they are, they play Denver this week, talk to me about "who's still in 1st (sole possesion)" after this week.[/quote]
and you cant keep giving up 150 yds rushing to teams and let guys get to palmer for fumbles. i guess some things are just guarenteed. Death, Taxes and the bungalz shitting the bed.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358028' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:04 PM']and you cant keep giving up 150 yds rushing to teams and let guys get to palmer for fumbles. i guess some things are just guarenteed. Death, Taxes and the bungalz shitting the bed.[/quote]

You really don't have any reason to talk shit...those "bungalz" beat you in your house and you couldn't score any points against Jacksonville (who surrendered 36 yesterday to the redskins!)

Not to mention your only win was against the Dolphins who lost to the Texans yesterday :lol:

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358028' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:04 PM']and you cant keep giving up 150 yds rushing to teams and let guys get to palmer for fumbles. i guess some things are just guarenteed. Death, Taxes and the bungalz shitting the bed.[/quote]

dont disagree we cant keep giving up 150, but again tell my why we keep giving up 150. I told you who is missing and will be back after they bye.

The chiefs and the browns didnt put up 100 yards rushing on us with Jackson and Jenty in the games.

Now mind you this less than 100 yards for those two teams, is without our top two picks from last year. (And pollack didnt play in the KC game and only played very minorly till he was hurt in the Browns game).

Seriously show me, show me why teams will continue to put up those yards once we get some players back.

Show me that ANY team playing a 3rd string linebacker and a former XFL player as a backup saftey still plays up to the level they did when their starters are gone.

SHOW ME

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='358033' date='Oct 3 2006, 01:08 PM']You really don't have any reason to talk shit...those "bungalz" beat you in your house and you couldn't score any points against Jacksonville (who surrendered 36 yesterday to the redskins!)

Not to mention your only win was against the Dolphins who lost to the Texans yesterday :lol:[/quote]
and u got slaughtered at home by NE who was almost shut out by denver who lost to STL and won in overtime to KC 9-6. Good job!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358035' date='Oct 3 2006, 01:10 PM']dont disagree we cant keep giving up 150, but again tell my why we keep giving up 150. I told you who is missing and will be back after they bye.

The chiefs and the browns didnt put up 100 yards rushing on us with Jackson and Jenty in the games.

Now mind you this less than 100 yards for those two teams, is without our top two picks from last year. (And pollack didnt play in the KC game and only played very minorly till he was hurt in the Browns game).
Seriously show me, show me why teams will continue to put up those yards once we get some players back.

Show me that ANY team playing a 3rd string linebacker and a former XFL player as a backup saftey still plays up to the level they did when their starters are gone.

SHOW ME[/quote]
u had them last season and couldnt stop the run, so you tell my why it would matter if you had them this year.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358036' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:13 PM']and u got slaughtered at home by NE who was almost shut out by denver who lost to STL and won in overtime to KC 9-6. Good job![/quote]

NE, Den, and STL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hou, Mia, and Jax

Collectively

This is quite comical, you really have nothing.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358036' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:13 PM']and u got slaughtered at home by NE who was almost shut out by denver who lost to STL and won in overtime to KC 9-6. Good job![/quote]

and the Rams lost to the Niners...so by your logic

STL > DEN
DEN > NE & KC
SF > STL

so SF > DEN, NE, KC, and STL and therefore...

CIN > PIT
SF > CIN ? :blink: :rolleyes:
SF >>>>>>>PIT :lmao:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358038' date='Oct 3 2006, 01:16 PM']NE, Den, and STL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hou, Mia, and Jax
Collectively
This is quite comical, you really have nothing.[/quote]
denver lost to STL who lost to SF for crying out loud. then those broncose beat NE down on national TV after squeeking by KC 9-6 in OT, then those Pats do worse to you! LOL!! at least we beat MIA who lost to houston. you'd lose to them according to the smack-tree diagram i laced out for you..

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358037' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:15 PM']u had them last season and couldnt stop the run, so you tell my why it would matter if you had them this year.[/quote]

See now I can prove your an idiot rather than just know it.

We didnt have Jenty or Jackson last year.

There is thing called google perhaps if you used it before opening your mouth you wouldnt keep putting your foot in it.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358044' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:22 PM']denver lost to STL who lost to SF for crying out loud. then those broncose beat NE down on national TV after squeeking by KC 9-6 in OT, then those Pats do worse to you! LOL!! at least we beat MIA who lost to houston. you'd lose to them according to the smack-tree diagram i laced out for you..[/quote]

Sigh, I dont know why Im bothering trying, becasue Im obviously speaking to a "special ed" kid.

Percentages..

NE - .750
Denver - .667
St. Louis - .750

Houston - .250
Miami - .250
Jax - .500

Now what collectively means for the one sniffing paint here, is add the winning percentages for the three and divide by 3 to average it out and what do you get?

.722(NE, denver, and st. louis) >>>>>>>>>>>>> .333 (houston, miami, and jax)

Really this is getting rather sad on your part.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358049' date='Oct 3 2006, 01:29 PM']Sigh, I dont know why Im bothering trying, becasue Im obviously speaking to a "special ed" kid.

Percentages..

NE - .750
Denver - .667
St. Louis - .750

Houston - .250
Miami - .250
Jax - .500
Now what collectively means for the one sniffing paint here, is add the winning percentages for the three and divide by 3 to average it out and what do you get?

.722(NE, denver, and st. louis) >>>>>>>>>>>>> .333 (houston, miami, and jax)

Really this is getting rather sad on your part.[/quote]
2 of STLs wins were AZ and Detroit 1-3 and 0-4 schleppy. nice try making STLs .750 look good. lol owned again loser

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358054' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:45 PM']2 of STLs wins were AZ and Detroit 1-3 and 0-4 schleppy. nice try making STLs .750 look good. lol owned again loser[/quote]

yeah, and two of jax's losses were against a portisless redskins (in OT mind you) and a 1st place colts team

Nice try yourself "schleppy".

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358062' date='Oct 3 2006, 02:01 PM']yeah, and two of jax's losses were against a portisless redskins (in OT mind you) and a 1st place colts team

Nice try yourself "schleppy".[/quote]
OH DARN!! A first place Colts team! How could they lose to a FIRST PLACE COLTS TEAM!!!

yup, you got me, Jax sucks. lol

ur an idiot for sure.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358100' date='Oct 3 2006, 06:37 PM']OH DARN!! A first place Colts team! How could they lose to a FIRST PLACE COLTS TEAM!!!

yup, you got me, Jax sucks. lol

ur an idiot for sure.[/quote]

Jeez seriously you should stop eating paint chips.

The point was that Jax doesnt suck, actually in that little equation they are the only team that is good. on your side, the flip being that St. Louis is the only team on our side that is mediocre at best.

The point is that collectivly (as I said to being with)

Is that really hard to understand?

Oh and we lost to a 1st place NE

OH DARN!!!! A first place Pats team! How could we lose to a FIRST PLACE PATS TEAM!!!!

Yup you got me, We suck. lol

Who's the idiot again?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358104' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:47 PM']Jeez seriously you should stop eating paint chips.

The point was that Jax doesnt suck, actually in that little equation they are the only team that is good. on your side, the flip being that St. Louis is the only team on our side that is mediocre at best.

The point is that collectivly (as I said to being with)

Is that really hard to understand?
Oh and we lost to a 1st place NE

OH DARN!!!! A first place Pats team! How could we lose to a FIRST PLACE PATS TEAM!!!!

Yup you got me, We suck. lol
Who's the idiot again?[/quote]
Lost to a Pats team who is only 1st in their weak division. You didnt just lose you got BLOWN OUT by an average team who got KILLED by a team who lost to SF and barely beat KC. Thats all. we both know the AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals wont do anything special this season, why argue? you guys suck and you're not even the best team in your division. Eat it, you're chasing Balt, same as us. we dont chase 2nd place teams

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358110' date='Oct 3 2006, 06:54 PM']Lost to a Pats team who is only 1st in their weak division. You didnt just lose you got BLOWN OUT by an average team who got KILLED by a team who lost to SF and barely beat KC. Thats all. we both know the AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals wont do anything special this season, why argue? you guys suck and you're not even the best team in your division. Eat it, you're chasing Balt, same as us. we dont chase 2nd place teams[/quote]

Maybee the only good team in their division, well see after the way the Jets played Indy this past week.

Eat this, your still 2-1 and looking up at us and baltimore with a QB who has a horrible rating thus far.

If we have to right our run D, you should really be worried if ole handoffs mgee keep throwing the ball.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358117' date='Oct 3 2006, 03:59 PM']Maybee the only good team in their division, well see after the way the Jets played Indy this past week.

Eat this, your still 2-1 and looking up at us and baltimore with a QB who has a horrible rating thus far.

If we have to right our run D, you should really be worried if ole handoffs mgee keep throwing the ball.[/quote]
we have no need to look up at you, you're not leading the division. Even when you did win the division we went right through you anyways to win the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. So, if even in 1st place we roll past you, how do you think we feel about you when your in 2nd? exactly.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358118' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:02 PM']we have no need to look up at you, you're not leading the division. Even when you did win the division we went right through you anyways to win the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. So, if even in 1st place we roll past you, how do you think we feel about you when your in 2nd? exactly.[/quote]

Yet AS WE SAID when Palmer was in the game we win, as evident by the game this year. Silly little troll, did you "roll past" us this year? Exactly.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358123' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:05 PM']Yet AS WE SAID when Palmer was in the game we win, as evident by the game this year. Silly little troll, did you "roll past" us this year? Exactly.[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHA!!! When palmer was in the game!! PRICELESS!! cry! CRY!!! CRYYYYYYY!! I love it! he'll go down again this season at the sack rate he's at

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358110' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:54 PM']Lost to a Pats team who is only 1st in their weak division. You didnt just lose you got BLOWN OUT by an average team who got KILLED by a team who lost to SF and barely beat KC. Thats all. we both know the AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals wont do anything special this season, why argue? you guys suck and you're not even the best team in your division. Eat it, you're chasing Balt, same as us. we dont chase 2nd place teams[/quote]
Quit trying to play the "since they beat so-and-so, and you lost to them, therefore they are better than you" game. This is the NFL genius, and even the lowly Texans can win a game or two in surprising fashion.
And the Pats are mediocre? By who's standard? They have won the Superbowl 3 times in the last 5 years! They are the closest thing to a dynasty that the current NFL has! They have arguably the league's best QB, a good offensive line, good running backs, an excellent defensive scheme to disguise their weaknesses and a great coach!
Crack smoker.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358125' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:08 PM']HAHAHAHAHA!!! When palmer was in the game!! PRICELESS!! cry! CRY!!! CRYYYYYYY!! I love it! he'll go down again this season at the sack rate he's at[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ben is a good QB!!! PRICELESS!! cry! CRY!! CRYYYYY!!!! I love it! Hell get benched this season at the qb rating he's at.

Archived