Cincy 5 gm prediction

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358117' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:59 PM']Maybee the only good team in their division, well see after the way the Jets played Indy this past week.

Eat this, [b]your still 2-1[/b] and looking up at us and baltimore with a QB who has a horrible rating thus far.

If we have to right our run D, you should really be worried if ole handoffs mgee keep throwing the ball.[/quote]
JAMIE! They are [size=6]1-2!!!![/size]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358129' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:10 PM']HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ben is a good QB!!! PRICELESS!! cry! CRY!! CRYYYYY!!!! I love it! Hell get benched this season at the qb rating he's at.[/quote]
So you're saying when Palmer plays you win? last season you beat us by only 7 and we beat you by 14 in game 1 vs palmer. what happened there?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='358132' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:12 PM']JAMIE! They are [size=6]1-2!!!![/size][/quote]

doh- fast typing didnt check it before i posted.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358134' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:14 PM']So you're saying when Palmer plays you win? last season you beat us by only 7 and we beat you by 14 in game 1 vs palmer. what happened there?[/quote]

what happened is palmer learnt your system and became comfortable with how the steelers D is run, thats what happened there.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358136' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:15 PM']HAHAHAHAHAH!!! He is trained to give us winning records no matter what! AWESOME!!![/quote]

HAHAHAHA!!! Your trained to say the same damn thing about the bengals without looking into anything no matter what (jenty and jackson played for us last year right?) AWESOME!!!!!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358135' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:15 PM']doh- fast typing didnt check it before i posted.
what happened is palmer learnt your system and became comfortable with how the stealers D is run, thats what happened there.[/quote]
yeah, he looked real confortable last game vs us with back to back fumble followed by a couple of picks. you forget he had 0 1st downs in the second half. if it werent for sweet field position via turnovers you're still back on your 20 to this day! Reeeeaaaal comfortable!

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358140' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:18 PM']yeah, he looked real confortable last game with back to back fumble followed by a couple of picks. you forget he had 0 1st downs in the second half. if it werent for sweet field position via turnovers you're still back on your 20 to this day! Reeeeaaaal comfortable![/quote]

Scoreboard, nuff said.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358141' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:19 PM']Scoreboard, nuff said.[/quote]
Sorry i couldnt hear that, i have this RINGing in my ears. remember when randle el threw back to ben and he launched like 60 yds for a wide open td to wilson? that was funny shit that you bit like that. what was going through your head at that precise moment?

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358145' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:22 PM']Sorry i couldnt hear that, i have this RINGing in my ears. remember when randle el threw back to ben and he launched like 60 yds for a wide open td to wilson? that was funny shit that you bit like that. what was going through your head at that precise moment?[/quote]

Well you might have to take that out and use some of this one it.

[img]http://artstones-by-deb.com/images/prod401.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358147' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:24 PM']Well you might have to take that out and use some of this one it.

[img]http://artstones-by-deb.com/images/prod401.jpg[/img][/quote]
gonna need more than that, havent you seen how big a super bowl ring is?? Oh.... I guess you havent, have you... HA!

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358150' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:28 PM']gonna need more than that, havent you seen how big a super bowl ring is?? Oh.... I guess you havent, have you... HA![/quote]

Yes I know youll need more of it, because the other 4 are tarnished as well by a team that was on steroids.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358155' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:30 PM']Yes I know youll need more of it, because the other 4 are tarnished as well by a team that was on steroids.[/quote]
dig dig dig.... like i care about the 70s rings. going through the 1 2 and 3 seeds in their homes to win #5 was absolutely priceless. it'll never be done again. 6th seed champs and you shit the bed

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358172' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:44 PM']dig dig dig.... like i care about the 70s rings. going through the 1 2 and 3 seeds in their homes to win #5 was absolutely priceless. it'll never be done again. 6th seed champs and you shit the bed[/quote]

So we lost one game to a 1st place team in their division. Were not allowed to do that? What happened to your "bed shitting" when you lost last year to an Anthony Wright lead ravens team?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358173' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:46 PM']So we lost one game to a 1st place team in their division. Were not allowed to do that? What happened to your "bed shitting" when you lost last year to an Anthony Wright lead ravens team?[/quote]
i know and we can take it a step further and talk about the loss to the no run defense 11-5 bungalzs who talked all that smack about color tvs only to end up with the same record as the 7-5 stealers that they just beat. I still cant believe we lost that game. I know it was only 7 points but we lost.

who was our qb in that ravens gm?? oh yeah Turnover tommy. if only we didnt have our qb injured we would have beat them ravens..... sounds familiar?

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358176' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:51 PM']i know and we can take it a step further and talk about the loss to the no run defense 11-5 bungalzs who talked all that smack about color tvs only to end up with the same record as the 7-5 stealers that they just beat. I still cant believe we lost that game. I know it was only 7 points but we lost.

who was our qb in that ravens gm?? oh yeah Turnover tommy. if only we didnt have our qb injured we would have beat them ravens..... sounds familiar?[/quote]

Oh so you [b]ADMIT[/b] that a starting QB is a major factor in how a team does? So then it's very possible that if Palmer didnt go down you wouldnt have that chamiponship would you?

See why we keep saying Championship*

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358177' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:54 PM']Oh so you [b]ADMIT[/b] that a starting QB is a major factor in how a team does? So then it's very possible that if Palmer didnt go down you wouldnt have that chamiponship would you?

See why we keep saying Championship*[/quote]
no, im using what you said against you. we still should have won but who cares, we won the superbowl. im not thinking about a ratbird loss with either qb at the wheel.

Its possible that kitna could have beaten us but it didnt happen so yes its possible palmer could have as well. we didnt win by a small margin so i dont think your d could have made the stops that ours is capapble of.

our 1 win this season is by Batch and he won 2 last season too. injuries are part of the game, you gotta win anyways. sorry you couldnt

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='358180' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:58 PM']no, im using what you said against you. we still should have won but who cares, we won the superbowl. im not thinking about a ratbird loss with either qb at the wheel.

Its possible that kitna could have beaten us but it didnt happen so yes its possible palmer could have as well. we didnt win by a small margin so i dont think your d could have made the stops that ours is capapble of.

our 1 win this season is by Batch and he won 2 last season too. injuries are part of the game, you gotta win anyways. sorry you couldnt[/quote]

yeah sorry you couldnt when palmer was in the game the other week either.

Youll see, we arent that far off from a championship and its going to be a bitter pill to swallow for you guys when we get one.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358183' date='Oct 3 2006, 05:01 PM']yeah sorry you couldnt when palmer was in the game the other week either.

Youll see, we arent that far off from a championship and its going to be a bitter pill to swallow for you guys when we get one.[/quote]
we'll see will we? okay, i guess we'll see. This coming from a guy who says Championship* because you had a possibility of beating us with a different qb than who played the game. a lot of sense you make.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='358128' date='Oct 3 2006, 05:10 PM']Quit trying to play the "since they beat so-and-so, and you lost to them, therefore they are better than you" game. This is the NFL genius, and even the lowly Texans can win a game or two in surprising fashion.
And the Pats are mediocre? By who's standard? They have won the Superbowl 3 times in the last 5 years! They are the closest thing to a dynasty that the current NFL has! They have arguably the league's best QB, a good offensive line, good running backs, an excellent defensive scheme to disguise their weaknesses and a great coach!
Crack smoker.[/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='358045' date='Oct 3 2006, 04:24 PM']There is thing called google[/quote]

Oh come on, Google is so 2005, it's now ask.com because you know, without tools we're just animals in pants...you know, I'm hungry...

:ninja:

Just kidding Jamie...but this thread has provided some laughs for today :badger:

Trolls :pointlaff:

Archived