THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ BUCS GAME THREAD

Guest oldschooler

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='363776' date='Oct 15 2006, 12:10 PM']so is this how everyone gets thier post counts up? they just come in on gameday threads and post whore one line messages like "wow nice play tj" or "3 and out" ?[/quote]

Pretty much.

Pretty much.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='363776' date='Oct 15 2006, 06:10 PM']so is this how everyone gets thier post counts up? they just come in on gameday threads and post whore one line messages like "wow nice play tj" or "3 and out" ?[/quote]

I don't need to increase my post-count to compensate, I've got a big penis :)

Ahem.

Yes, yes it is.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='363776' date='Oct 15 2006, 01:10 PM']so is this how everyone gets thier post counts up? they just come in on gameday threads and post whore one line messages like "wow nice play tj" or "3 and out" ?[/quote]
who cares about post counts? if ur not # 1, it dont matter and no one is catching BJ

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='363776' date='Oct 15 2006, 01:10 PM']so is this how everyone gets thier post counts up? they just come in on gameday threads and post whore one line messages like "wow nice play tj" or "3 and out" ?[/quote]

is this the 1st time you've. Read a game day thread they are always like this ;)

Archived