Storm

Where is he?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Anyones guess

• secluded in state of depression
    • Jail
    • psych ward
    • Rehab

[quote name='Jason' post='366486' date='Oct 17 2006, 08:05 PM']Where's the option for "passed out in a drunken stupor"?[/quote]
Did you help him?
:blink:

[quote name='Jason' post='366486' date='Oct 17 2006, 08:05 PM']Where's the option for "passed out in a drunken stupor"?[/quote]
Wait a minute, he was with you guys....he didn't make the game, did he?

[b]Yes, concerned bengals fans want to know.
[/b]
[size=3][b]Where are you BJ? Are you OK? [/b][/size] [size=2][b]You better have a good story B)
[/b][/size]
[b]Should we start distributing these in the Tampa area:[/b]
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~sanders45410/bengals_pics/milk_carton_bj1.jpg[/img]

[b]Maybe this will help find him :mellow:
[/b]
(My first attempt at combining graphics.)

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
im starting to get worried. i vote no more games for BJ. team is 0-2 since i joined this board that he goes to games and he goes MIA for a long time after.

[quote name='Sophie Salee' post='366562' date='Oct 18 2006, 03:42 AM'][b]Yes, concerned bengals fans want to know.
[/b]
[size=3][b]Where are you BJ? Are you OK? [/b][/size] [size=2][b]You better have a good story B)
[/b][/size]
[b]Should we start distributing these in the Tampa area:[/b]
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~sanders45410/bengals_pics/milk_carton_bj1.jpg[/img]

[b]Maybe this help him :mellow:
[/b]
(My first attempt at combining graphics.)[/quote]

thats funny but I'm going to save my laughter until we hear from him

How did he get to the game?

Jason? fill us in on some details

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='367076' date='Oct 18 2006, 10:20 PM']I don't know he may have hooked up with some chick down there. I had a dude I work with get back up here and he had a nice photo on his cell...one he can't show his wife[/quote]

He should have at least hooked up with some chick that at had enough money for the internet

My insider sources tell me that BJ has fell victim to the Latin American white slave trade.
:o

He is somewhere in Brazil working in a restaurant as a geisha boy named Carlito. -_-

I will miss him. :(

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='367450' date='Oct 19 2006, 11:04 AM']Guys we should be concerned here. Nothing in 4 days. Odd, very odd. [b]Was anyone with him at the game or after?[/b]MULLY[/quote]

This is my question as well.

I know he told me he might have to go out of the country for some graduate work, but he didnt specifiy when.

I know back in the day when we were all on JT's board he would go missing for a few days, but thats because he was in Africa and could only get limited acces to the internet.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='367450' date='Oct 19 2006, 11:04 AM']Guys we should be concerned here. Nothing in 4 days. Odd, very odd. Was anyone with him at the game or after?
MULLY[/quote]
yea, what the fuck happend to the people who were supposed to be WITH HIM? they havent told us shit. what the hell is going on?

did someone hanging out with him from this site murder him and thats why they arent talking? were the jesus and dubya arguments getting that intense that you had to kill him?

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='367459' date='Oct 19 2006, 11:13 AM']yea, what the fuck happend to the people who were supposed to be WITH HIM? they havent told us shit. what the hell is going on?
[b]did someone hanging out with him from this site murder him and thats why they arent talking? were the jesus and dubya arguments getting that intense that you had to kill him?[/b][/quote]

if thats the case, i think the authorities should bring in steggy, bengalrick and oldschool in for
questioning.

-_-

:ninja:

Archived