Have Ya'll Ever Been 2 Da Original Bengals Board on bengals.com???

mab513nati

[quote name='sneaky' post='366477' date='Oct 17 2006, 09:55 PM']and what makes the other site racist???

what did they do?.......call you a nigga?

<_<

shit i can't blame them, you aint been here a day and you making me want to join the
Klu Klux Klan my damn self.[/quote]

Shit...U got Huey az an avatar!!! But u sound more like Uncle Ruckus!!! Dey Didn't call me a nigga...They kicked me out of the board becuz i kept it real with da white people!!!

[quote name='oldschooler' post='366711' date='Oct 18 2006, 10:19 AM']Yo momma so nasty, they make people eat her pussy on Fear Factor !
But anyway, bengals.com`s message board is racist !
They banned me for being to white ![/quote]

???????????Ohh Well...fuck bengals.com message board!!!

[quote name='mab513nati' post='366873' date='Oct 18 2006, 03:29 PM']Shit...U got Huey az an avatar!!! But u sound more like Uncle Ruckus!!! Dey Didn't call me a nigga...They kicked me out of the board becuz i kept it real with da white people!!![/quote]

[url="http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=453"]Darius James is that you??[/url]

[quote name='whodey 85' post='366482' date='Oct 17 2006, 10:00 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

And that's comin from a black man bruh.

Fa real tho, I really aint got a problem with the way u type ur shit man, but alot of people on here r gonna rip u a new asshole with some verbal abuse, ya feel me?[/quote]

I don't fell ya nigga!!!

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='mab513nati' post='366881' date='Oct 18 2006, 03:35 PM']co-sign!!![/quote]
u just co-signed the most loaded sarcastic post on this board ever.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='366582' date='Oct 18 2006, 12:02 AM']Yo mama's so stupid, you can tell when she's used the computer because there's White Out all over the motha fuckin screen ![/quote]

If ur jokez ain't funny...den just shut da fuck up my nigga!!!!