Have Ya'll Ever Been 2 Da Original Bengals Board on bengals.com???

mab513nati

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367656' date='Oct 19 2006, 04:30 PM']Aight, some of yall need to chill out with all the racist shit.

Whether this dude is a rich white kid who's playin a lil game of make believe, or he's really just a black dude who's on a message board, doesnt give u an open shot at black people. I kno some of yall are just havin a good time, but there's a couple things on here that made me think "that's fucked up."

And mab513nati, dont talk back nigga. I was just lettin u kno how it goes down around here, so u better feel me nigga. ( If ur some lil white kid playin games, congrats for someone finally callin u a nigga.) U startin to embaress black folk on the board mayne, its just addin fuel to the fire to these white dudes who think we just a bunch of thoe'd niggas, especially the young ones.[/quote]

Who's being racist? Im giving him a hard time for trying to "keep it real" and be all "gangsta" on a messageboard. That shit is hilarous.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='367669' date='Oct 19 2006, 04:42 PM']Who's being racist? Im giving him a hard time for trying to "keep it real" and be all "gangsta" on a messageboard. That shit is hilarous.[/quote]

I didnt say u man, I know u just clownin.

But a couple of things were said that I thought went a lil too far.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367674' date='Oct 19 2006, 04:46 PM']I didnt say u man, I know u just clownin.

But a couple of things were said that I thought went a lil too far.[/quote]

I hope you know Im clownin, thats what I do. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='367672' date='Oct 19 2006, 04:45 PM']Plus a good number of us dont care for the term "nigga" reguardless of its usage.[/quote]

I kno that, that's why I dont say it on here.

Like I said, whoever mab really is, he's startin to embaress the black people on the board.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367682' date='Oct 19 2006, 04:50 PM']Like I said, whoever mab really is, he's startin to embaress the black people on the board.[/quote]
so you call out everybody else, and try to coddle him?

in all honesty hes probably a queerler troll, but i dont care because hes enjoyin the hatin cutty

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='367694' date='Oct 19 2006, 04:58 PM'][b]so you call out everybody else, and try to coddle him?[/b]

in all honesty hes probably a queerler troll, but i dont care because hes enjoyin the hatin cutty[/quote]

I really dont understand what ur sayin man. All I was sayin was dont start goin too far with the jokes.

And I dont get what ur sayin about me coddleing him, how am I doin that?

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367656' date='Oct 19 2006, 04:30 PM']Aight, some of yall need to chill out with all the racist shit.

Whether this dude is a rich white kid who's playin a lil game of make believe, or he's really just a black dude who's on a message board, doesnt give u an open shot at black people. I kno some of yall are just havin a good time, but there's a couple things on here that made me think "that's fucked up."

And mab513nati, dont talk back nigga. I was just lettin u kno how it goes down around here, so u better feel me nigga. ( If ur some lil white kid playin games, congrats for someone finally callin u a nigga.) U startin to embaress black folk on the board mayne, its just addin fuel to the fire to these white dudes who think we just a bunch of thoe'd niggas, especially the young ones.[/quote]

And wat u mean about talkin back lil nigga!!!Wow...I'm embarrasing niggaz on dis forum becuz i keep it real...u sound like a sell out 2 me niggga...and yeah i'm a nigga fo da dumbazzez dat never saw me b4 dats callin me white!!!

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='mab513nati' post='367733' date='Oct 19 2006, 06:29 PM']And wat u mean about talkin back lil nigga!!!Wow...I'm embarrasing niggaz on dis forum becuz i keep it real...u sound like a sell out 2 me niggga...and yeah i'm a nigga fo da dumbazzez dat never saw me b4 dats callin me white!!![/quote]

Whut the hell u kno about bein a nigga, u aint shit. U embaressin me cause u just some fake ass clown who thinks he some big nigga. Fuck that shit, Id like to see u call me a lil nigga to my face, u lil punk ass bitch.

The only thing I sell out is out my trunk nigga, now whut the fuck u kno about that, hoe ass nigga. That's keepin it real, not actin like some fake ass hoe on a message board.

U talkin alot of shit now around a bunch of middle aged white dudes, but u aint shit in the damn hood u reppin playboy. Whut u kno about a trap-house, exactly, nada nigga. So quit runnin ur mouth.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367739' date='Oct 19 2006, 05:47 PM']U talkin alot of shit now around a [b]bunch of middle aged white dudes[/b], but u aint shit in the damn hood u reppin playboy.[/quote]

:rant:

No but seriously. It doesn`t matter what age, or color.
He wouldn`t talk shit like that anywhere but behind his keyboard.

Cuz a muthafucka wud git knock`d the fuck out !

And THAT`s keeping it real.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367739' date='Oct 19 2006, 06:47 PM']Whut the hell u kno about bein a nigga, u aint shit. U embaressin me cause u just some fake ass clown who thinks he some big nigga. Fuck that shit, Id like to see u call me a lil nigga to my face, u lil punk ass bitch.

The only thing I sell out is out my trunk nigga, now whut the fuck u kno about that, hoe ass nigga. That's keepin it real, not actin like some fake ass hoe on a message board.

U talkin alot of shit now around a bunch of middle aged white dudes, but u aint shit in the damn hood u reppin playboy. Whut u kno about a trap-house, exactly, nada nigga. So quit runnin ur mouth.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img]

Nothing wrong with being a middle aged white dude
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Carry on! B)

To whodey85,

Even at your age, you are way more mature and intelligent than that punk will ever be, so it's not even
worth getting upset over anything he says about you. Besides, calling him a "nigga" would just be
counter productive.

As embarrassing and ridiculous as mab513nati sounds, the sad thing is, theres a lot of
youth who act and think this way. The irony of this thread, is that mab513nati
claims he was kicked off another site because "they" were racist, yet he comes
here and proudly portrayed all the negative language, attitude and behavior that racists
use to stereotype black people.

Just use this sorry ass excuse for a thread as motivation to keep your grades up and school
and doing the right thing and you will always be above the fucked up stereotypes that some
of our own race glorifies and the fucked up stereotypes than some of other races may attempt to
project on you.

~sneaky

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367674' date='Oct 19 2006, 04:46 PM']I didnt say u man, I know u just clownin.

But a couple of things were said that I thought went a lil too far.[/quote]
who the fuck has been racist or gone to far? not one person has.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367739' date='Oct 19 2006, 06:47 PM']Whut the hell u kno about bein a nigga, u aint shit. U embaressin me cause u just some fake ass clown who thinks he some big nigga. Fuck that shit, Id like to see u call me a lil nigga to my face, u lil punk ass bitch.

[b]U talkin alot of shit now around a bunch of middle aged white dudes[/b], but u aint shit in the damn hood u reppin playboy. Whut u kno about a trap-house, exactly, nada nigga. So quit runnin ur mouth.[/quote]
thats kinda racist. im not middle aged and it dont matter if some of us are white or not. id go to say that us "white middle aged dudes" could talk shit with the best and knock gloves with the best on here. we'd make this mother fucker look like Rich Franklin, he is pissin me off and im not black, yet im offended.

And then we have rumble :pointlaff: just jokin, u could knock the bitches out too.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='367782' date='Oct 19 2006, 08:13 PM']To whodey85,

Even at your age, you are way more mature and intelligent than that punk will ever be, so it's not even
worth getting upset over anything he says about you. Besides, calling him a "nigga" would just be
counter productive.

As embarrassing and ridiculous as mab513nati sounds, the sad thing is, theres a lot of
here and proudly portraits all the negative language, attitude and behavior that racists

[b]Just use this sorry ass excuse for a thread as motivation to keep your grades up and school
and doing the right thing and you will always be above the fucked up stereotypes that some
of our own race glorifies and the fucked up stereotypes than some of other races may attempt to
project on you.[/b]
~sneaky[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img]
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

damn straight.

[quote name='ONYX' post='367782' date='Oct 19 2006, 08:13 PM']To whodey85,

counter productive.

here and proudly portrayed all the negative language, attitude and behavior that racists

Just use this sorry ass excuse for a thread as motivation to keep your grades up and school
project on you.
~Onyx[/quote]

Your a good man my friend.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='367789' date='Oct 19 2006, 08:22 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img]
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

damn straight.[/quote]

2nd that one..good post sneaky. ;)

[quote name='sneaky' post='367782' date='Oct 19 2006, 08:13 PM']To whodey85,

counter productive.

project on you.
~sneaky[/quote]

Suck my dick nigga!!! u tryin' 2 be on dat political black shit and u on a muthafuckin nigga forum bitch....cut a check or suck a dick!!!

[quote name='mab513nati' post='367835' date='Oct 19 2006, 09:24 PM']Suck my dick nigga!!! u tryin' 2 be on dat political black shit and u on a muthafuckin nigga forum bitch....cut a check or suck a dick!!![/quote]

hey dude this site isn't about the shit you are talkin...take a hike! :rant:

somebody nuke his ass [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

U talkin alot of shit now around a bunch of middle aged white dudes, but u aint shit in the damn hood u reppin playboy. Whut u kno about a trap-house, exactly, nada nigga. So quit runnin ur mouth.[/quote]

Nigga....How u gonna tell me how i do it on da block...u don't know me...u ain't real nigga and i don't even know u...where i'm from...Niggaz call me Deebo muthafucka...Ohh Yeah...We will meet up in da streetz one day...we gotta fight 1 day lil nigga...if i ever wuz in yo face...i'll tell u in yo face....shit...we can bring da boxing gloves out my nigga n dats on my mama!!! Punk Muthafucka...Dis ain't even an threat...but if i ever saw u....u will regret it!!! BLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: