Have Ya'll Ever Been 2 Da Original Bengals Board on bengals.com???

mab513nati

[quote name='mab513nati' post='367849' date='Oct 19 2006, 09:39 PM']C'mon niggaz...Keep It Comin....Keep Hatin'...HaHa....wat does whodey 85 know about bein a real nigga...HaHaHa!!!! Man dis shit iz funny...I luv dis forum!!!![/quote]

The more you post the more you look like a pissburgh CHUMP!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mab513nati :pointlaff:

[quote name='mab513nati' post='367851' date='Oct 19 2006, 09:40 PM']Boy....owwww...u tryin 2 b racist u punk azz cracker...u don't call me boy...fuck u man!!![/quote]

Your the racist here, you are calling the blacks here nigga,and calling whites crackers. A boy is a term used for a little male that doesn't know his place is..don't matter if black or white or chinese or hispanic. All you have done is stir shit since you slithered out under the rock you live under. Do us all a favor and go back where ever it is AND GROW UP :lol:

[quote name='mab513nati' post='367835' date='Oct 19 2006, 09:24 PM']Suck my dick nigga!!! u tryin' 2 be on dat political black shit and u on a muthafuckin nigga forum bitch....cut a check or suck a dick!!![/quote]

You know what, I've had just about enough of your ignorant ass. You accuse bengals.com of being racist but you can call people of your own race oreos and such because they hang out with white people, but that in and of itself is racist, your a hypocrite to boot and what's worse is that your being racist towards people of your own damn race. Your an embarrassment to men like Malcolm X and Dr. King, who fought against REAL racism, not some shit on a damn message board, so that people like you wouldn't have to get a hose taken to them when they stood up for what the believed in, so that people like you could get an education and be productive members of society and you waste what these men did and that's a god damned shame. Dr. King would weep if he was alive and met a person like you, Malcolm X would kick your handkerchief head ass for embarrassing his causes.

You perpetrate the stereotype that people who are racist use to remain as uneducated as you are and you mock what leaders of your race did to help you in doing so. But what is sad is that you fail to understand this, what's sad is that you'll continue to "keep it real" and I'd bet any amount of money will be just another statistic, that make racists say "they are all the same". You talk of racism and are racist, you speak of being real but are a mockery.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='367870' date='Oct 20 2006, 02:53 AM']You know what, I've had just about enough of your ignorant ass. You accuse bengals.com of being racist but you can call people of your own race oreos and such because they hang out with white people, but that in and of itself is racist, your a hypocrite to boot and what's worse is that your being racist towards people of your own damn race. Your an embarrassment to men like Malcolm X and Dr. King, who fought against REAL racism, not some shit on a damn message board, so that people like you wouldn't have to get a hose taken to them when they stood up for what the believed in, so that people like you could get an education and be productive members of society and you waste what these men did and that's a god damned shame. Dr. King would weep if he was alive and met a person like you, Malcolm X would kick your handkerchief head ass for embarrassing his causes.

You perpetrate the stereotype that people who are racist use to remain as uneducated as you are and you mock what leaders of your race did to help you in doing so. But what is sad is that you fail to understand this, what's sad is that you'll continue to "keep it real" and I'd bet any amount of money will be just another statistic, that make racists say "they are all the same". You talk of racism and are racist, you speak of being real but are a mockery.[/quote]
dammit, there you go keeping it really real, when i finally start joining in on making fun of this guy.

i'm always a day late it seems...

but your post is dead on, jamie. though i doubt our friend will ever understand this...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='367880' date='Oct 20 2006, 02:02 AM']No there will be no more of this, your gone you ignorant little shit.[/quote]

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/stormincincy/applause9cn.gif[/img]

Suprised he lasted this long -_-

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='mab513nati' post='367840' date='Oct 19 2006, 09:32 PM']Nigga....How u gonna tell me how i do it on da block...u don't know me...u ain't real nigga and i don't even know u...where i'm from...Niggaz call me Deebo muthafucka...Ohh Yeah...We will meet up in da streetz one day...we gotta fight 1 day lil nigga...if i ever wuz in yo face...i'll tell u in yo face....shit...we can bring da boxing gloves out my nigga n dats on my mama!!! Punk Muthafucka...Dis ain't even an threat...but if i ever saw u....u will regret it!!! BLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:[/quote]

U too busy talkin shit on here to be runnin a block hoe. People call yo ass Deebo cause u think u the shit till u get yo ass kicked and get ur punk ass mind correct. I wish I did meet ur ass in the streets one day, stomp ur gimmick ass. And u can bring the gloves but u better bring the gun wit u cause yo gimmick ass would get pounded, pussy ass nigga.

[quote name='mab513nati' post='367845' date='Oct 19 2006, 09:37 PM']I creep up on whodey 85 like Deebo...nigga I'll beat ur azz and snatch dat chamillionaire chain from u!!![/quote]

Of course u'd creep up on me, cutty ass hoe, u too much of a lil bitch to get in my face.

And nobody touches my gecko chain dawg, unless a girl tryin to hold on to somethin, ya feel me?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='367880' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:02 PM']No there will be no more of this, your gone you ignorant little shit.[/quote]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='367880' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:02 PM']No there will be no more of this, your gone you ignorant little shit.[/quote]

Come on dawg, keep him on mayne.

Its fun talkin shit with a lil bitch. I wanted to see whut his punk ass had to say.

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='367782' date='Oct 19 2006, 08:13 PM']To whodey85,

Even at your age, you are way more mature and intelligent than that punk will ever be, so it's not even
worth getting upset over anything he says about you. Besides, calling him a "nigga" would just be
counter productive.

As embarrassing and ridiculous as mab513nati sounds, the sad thing is, theres a lot of
youth who act and think this way. The irony of this thread, is that mab513nati
claims he was kicked off another site because "they" were racist, yet he comes
here and proudly portrayed all the negative language, attitude and behavior that racists
use to stereotype black people.

Just use this sorry ass excuse for a thread as motivation to keep your grades up and school
and doing the right thing and you will always be above the fucked up stereotypes that some
of our own race glorifies and the fucked up stereotypes than some of other races may attempt to
project on you.
~sneaky[/quote]

I feel u brotha.

U like the pops I always wanted. :lol:

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367919' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:42 PM']I feel u brotha.

U like the pops I always wanted. :lol:[/quote]

well technically......... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='367921' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:44 PM']well technically......... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img][/quote]

:lol:

I was just waitin for it.