Have Ya'll Ever Been 2 Da Original Bengals Board on bengals.com???

mab513nati

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367922' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:46 PM']:lol:

I was just waitin for it.[/quote]

:lol:

anyway, settle down son, you shouldn't let morons get under your skin so easily.

remember that Boondocks episode where grandad got into a fight? dont throw your
life away over a "nigga moment"

B)

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='367787' date='Oct 19 2006, 08:19 PM']thats kinda racist. im not middle aged and it dont matter if some of us are white or not. id go to say that us "white middle aged dudes" could talk shit with the best and knock gloves with the best on here. we'd make this mother fucker look like Rich Franklin, he is pissin me off and im not black, yet im offended.[/quote]

Dont get it twisted, I love yall white people on here.

I was just sayin, the majority on here are middle aged white dudes and he's talkin shit to them about how trill he is and he's thoe'd in the hood, but Id like to see him say shit when he's actually in the hood.

And I kno yall white folk can fight, I mean, Rocky could woop some ass. ;)

[quote name='ONYX' post='367925' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:49 PM']:lol:

anyway, settle down son, you shouldn't let morons get under your skin so easily.

B)[/quote]

Besides our friend here was probabally as "gansta" as Gangstalicious.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367927' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:49 PM']And I kno yall white folk can fight, I mean, Rocky could woop some ass. ;)[/quote]

you talking about Rocky Balboa or Rocky Marciano? :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='367930' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:52 PM']Besides our friend here was probabally as "gansta" as Gangstalicious.[/quote]

I gave his mama some of that "Thuggin Luv"

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='367925' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:49 PM']:lol:

B)[/quote]

I kno, but I had to put on a show for all yall on here. That's how us teenagers talk now adays, arent u proud of the future. :D

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='367932' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:53 PM']Im the great white hope....
just ask BAB's mom. :ninja:[/quote]

speaking of that hoe, i notice he resurfaced tonight.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367935' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:55 PM']:lol:

I kno, but I had to put on a show for all yall on here. That's how us teenagers talk now adays, arent u proud of the future. :D[/quote]

I plan on moving to Canada before you little fuckers can do too much damage.

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='367938' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:57 PM']I plan on moving to Canada before you little fuckers can do too much damage.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='367940' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:58 PM']Joe Louis was about 50 years old <_<

but hey, a win is a win i guess.[/quote]

Man, Joe Louis was like 125 years old.

[quote name='ONYX' post='367925' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:49 PM']:lol:

B)[/quote]

Well those moments are the 3rd leading killer of black men behind pork chops and FEMA. ;)

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367927' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:49 PM']Dont get it twisted, I love yall white people on here.

I was just sayin, the majority on here are middle aged white dudes and he's talkin shit to them about how trill he is and he's thoe'd in the hood, but Id like to see him say shit when he's actually in the hood.

And I kno yall white folk can fight, I mean, Rocky could woop some ass. ;)[/quote]
wanna be a smart ass :onoudidnt:

lets get at it :00000051:

:D

[quote name='whodey 85' post='367927' date='Oct 19 2006, 10:49 PM']I was just sayin, the majority on here are middle aged white dudes and he's talkin shit to them about how trill he is and he's [b]thoe'd[/b] in the hood, but Id like to see him say shit when he's actually in the hood.[/quote]now, i probably grew up with more people who are either in jail, "slangin" shit, stripping, etc. and i still dont have the slightest idea what in the fuck "thoe'd" is. apparently i either lost my urban vocabulary after high-school or your makin shit up here.

wtf is "thoe'd"?

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='367969' date='Oct 20 2006, 12:34 AM']now, i probably grew up with more people who are either in jail, "slangin" shit, stripping, etc. and i still dont have the slightest idea what in the fuck "thoe'd" is. apparently i either lost my urban vocabulary after high-school or your makin shit up here.

wtf is "thoe'd"?[/quote]

thoe'd = throwed down

throwed down = to fight

i reccomend you watch more BET nati, cause obviously you are slippin.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

:ninja:

[quote name='sneaky' post='367972' date='Oct 20 2006, 12:43 AM']thoe'd = throwed down

throwed down = to fight

i reccomend you watch more BET nati, cause obviously you are slippin.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]
:ninja:[/quote]
see, i hate that shit... it just doesnt make any damn sense. ive heard people say throw'd but never tho'd, and really, why leave out the "R"?

i mean, for christsakes people, wont somebody think of the "R's"?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='367981' date='Oct 20 2006, 02:02 AM'][b]son of a bitch ! why you bann my hoe jamie :angry: just when i get my own hoe, the motha fucka gets banned ! someone owes me a hoe damnit[/b] :contract:[/quote]
jamie is your ho now :)

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='367969' date='Oct 20 2006, 12:34 AM']now, i probably grew up with more people who are either in jail, "slangin" shit, stripping, etc. and i still dont have the slightest idea what in the fuck "thoe'd" is. apparently i either lost my urban vocabulary after high-school or your makin shit up here.

wtf is "thoe'd"?[/quote]

Thoe'd means different things in different areas.

In H-Town, it means to be drunk or high.

In some places, it means to be throwed down.

And other places, it means to be down and gangsta.

I kno, its kinda dumb, but its rubbin off on me. I cant help it.