KEEP YOUR HEAD UP STEALER FANS.

Guest ONYX

[quote name='afcnorthcampravens' post='380340' date='Nov 6 2006, 01:19 AM']you keep your heads up too bungz. sub .500 after a SD beatdown could have you leanning toward the fork.[/quote]
1) your team/fans suck so bad you dont even know how to spell CHAMPS
2) you are 1 bad call away from being in second place
3) we wont lose to sd @ home
4) we will take back our title at the end of the month

toodles

Well, there's no doubt it's been a rough start for the stealers. Damn turnovers KILL ya. We have played well enough to win but when you turn over the rock at crucial times your gonna lose. If you guys had not had those two early touchdowns off of turnovers scored against you, you would have beat the Rat Birds. It's just tough to over come that sort of error. I actually wish you guys luck the rest of the way. I can't even begin to imagine the Ravens as the AFCN Champs. As for us, I guess we are playing for next year now. Should get a decent draft position out of this debacle. (The glass is half full....) Seriously guys, good luck to ya.....

[quote name='BeeGee' post='380587' date='Nov 6 2006, 12:03 PM']Well, there's no doubt it's been a rough start for the stealers. Damn turnovers KILL ya. We have played well enough to win but when you turn over the rock at crucial times your gonna lose. If you guys had not had those two early touchdowns off of turnovers scored against you, you would have beat the Rat Birds. It's just tough to over come that sort of error. I actually wish you guys luck the rest of the way. I can't even begin to imagine the Ravens as the AFCN Champs. As for us, I guess we are playing for next year now. Should get a decent draft position out of this debacle. (The glass is half full....) Seriously guys, good luck to ya.....[/quote]

:blink:

Wait that was a steelers fan?

[quote name='BeeGee' post='380587' date='Nov 6 2006, 12:03 PM']Well, there's no doubt it's been a rough start for the stealers. Damn turnovers KILL ya. We have played well enough to win but when you turn over the rock at crucial times your gonna lose. If you guys had not had those two early touchdowns off of turnovers scored against you, you would have beat the Rat Birds. It's just tough to over come that sort of error. I actually wish you guys luck the rest of the way. I can't even begin to imagine the Ravens as the AFCN Champs. As for us, I guess we are playing for next year now. Should get a decent draft position out of this debacle. (The glass is half full....) Seriously guys, good luck to ya.....[/quote]

Reading a post from a humble stealer fan is like catching a glismpe of the lochness monster, bigfoot or
a unicorn. This type of shit does not happen everyday. :lol:

hey, BeeGee is saying it how it is though. so give him his props [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='380614' date='Nov 6 2006, 12:26 PM']hey, BeeGee is saying it how it is though. so give him his props[/quote]

after the shock wears off, I will.

Archived