Same old Bungals....They are back.

Guest purple33

Guest purple33
Sick of the following:

3rd down defense (no fire, no desire, no heart)

Predictability on offense (run, run, pass)

Lack of adjustments at the half (Ravens come out and march right down the field)

Lack of pass rush or run stopping whatsoever (Sam Adams - old fat man has brought nothing)

Horrible DC (why is Chuck B even still employed?)

Carsons "aw shucks, its my fault" attitude (dude, call someone out when they deserve it)

The O-Line excuses (Eric G was drafted to be the next starting center, so quit the crying and block)

This team will be 4-6 after the next two games against the Chargers and the Saints. Those of you talking playoffs better get a reality check.

Guest BengalBacker

The guy just joined today. His name is purple33.

I'm guessing he's a ratbird fan and I'm tempted to just go ahead and ban him for posing.

I'll give him another post or two first though. <_<

Guest purple33
[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='379163' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:11 PM']Shut the fuck up dude!!, why dont you just be a Stealer fan?????[/quote]

yeah, nice rebuttal. You would make a hell of a lawyer.

Man, the defense is looking sweet as hell in this key part of the game...Ravens at the 40 and driving to make it a two score game.

Wow, nice tackling defense...lets see, one, two, three...four bengals missed tackles on the blazing 38 year old Mcnair...

Guest purple33

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='379190' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:15 PM']The guy just joined today. His name is purple33.

I'm guessing he's a ratbird fan and I'm tempted to just go ahead and ban him for posing.

I'll give him another post or two first though. <_<[/quote]

Not a ravens fan at all...why would you ban me? did I say anything up there that isnt true or at least what everyone else has talked about/

Guest purple33
[quote name='purple33' post='379276' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:24 PM']Not a ravens fan at all...why would you ban me? did I say anything up there that isnt true or at least what everyone else has talked about/[/quote]

And read the game day posts!!! Everyone is saying the same things I said in my post, but ten times worst. Geez man...whats the difference?

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='purple33' post='379276' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:24 PM']Not a ravens fan at all...why would you ban me? did I say anything up there that isnt true or at least what everyone else has talked about/[/quote]

If you're a ratbird fan posing, that's a bannable offense.

Guest purple33
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='379303' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:27 PM']If you're a ratbird fan posing, that's a bannable offense.[/quote]

What do I have to do to prove Im not a Ravens fan? Kiss the teams ass when they are playing like crap? I dont get it.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='purple33' post='379309' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:28 PM']What do I have to do to prove Im not a Ravens fan? Kiss the teams ass when they are playing like crap? I dont get it.[/quote]

Your name. purple. Suspicious.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='purple33' post='379309' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:28 PM']What do I have to do to prove Im not a Ravens fan? Kiss the teams ass when they are playing like crap? I dont get it.[/quote]

We don't take kindly to that word Bu ngal :rant: l

Guest purple33

[quote name='schotzee' post='379327' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:32 PM']We don't take kindly to that word Bu ngal :rant: l[/quote]

Well sorry, but thats how were playing.

Good call Marv, punt it away with 7 minutes to go and down two scores....and our defense has proved they cant stop baltimore from eating the clock up....

thats the ball game. Nice game fellas....

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='purple33' post='379299' date='Nov 5 2006, 02:26 PM']And read the game day posts!!! Everyone is saying the same things I said in my post, but ten times worst. Geez man...whats the difference?[/quote]

The difference is they are saying it in a game thread.
You felt the need to make your own thread.

And basically saying the Bungals are back, and this game is over.
What are you saying that couldn`t have been said there ?

I don`t care if you`re a Bengals fan or not. You`re a fucking douche.

Guest purple33
[quote name='oldschooler' post='379379' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:40 PM']The difference is they are saying it in a game thread.

I don`t care if you`re a Bengals fan or not. You`re a fucking douche.[/quote]

thanks man, you are a swell guy too.

Guest BengalBacker
Tell you what. I'm suspending your ability to post for a day.

If you're a Bengal fan, you jumped off the bandwagon anyway so it shouldn't be a great loss for you.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='379379' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:40 PM']The difference is they are saying it in a game thread.

I don`t care if you`re a Bengals fan or not. You`re a fucking douche.[/quote]

I must concur. Guaranteed this little bitch is on the edge of his seat now.

[quote name='purple33' post='379084' date='Nov 5 2006, 02:57 PM']Sick of the following:

3rd down defense (no fire, no desire, no heart)

Predictability on offense (run, run, pass)

Lack of adjustments at the half (Ravens come out and march right down the field)

Lack of pass rush or run stopping whatsoever (Sam Adams - old fat man has brought nothing)

Horrible DC (why is Chuck B even still employed?)

Carsons "aw shucks, its my fault" attitude (dude, call someone out when they deserve it)

The O-Line excuses (Eric G was drafted to be the next starting center, so quit the crying and block)
This team will be 4-6 after the next two games against the Chargers and the Saints. Those of you talking playoffs better get a reality check.[/quote]

Ban this FUCKER!

[quote name='Smizno' post='379474' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:55 PM']Perfect example of why you have a period of say 4-5 days before trolls, bitches, fags, posers and normal peep can post a topic. Because of cock smokers like this douche.[/quote]

Plus all the idiots who come here and slow up go-bengals.com on gamedays. (non members)

Make people register before they can fuck the board. Board Fuckers!!

Guest cincybengalsnut
4 of the last 5..... I don't care if this guy is a ravens fan or not but eveyone needs to realize WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN'T PASS, CATCH, GET A CALL, STOP A PLAY......JESUS HOW MANY 3RD DOWN WE GONNA GET BURNED ON......

I have been a bengals fan my whole life and I am 29...... everyone says Marvin is the defensive genius.... when are we gonna fuckin' see it? Are defense can stop shit. My 4 yr old can run through this team.

I am so mad watching the same old bullshit........

get off purple33 back and put it where it fuckin' belongs and don't give me that Bratkowski crap........ we ran and threw pretty even today. And still nothing. WHAT THE HELL WE GONNA DO NOW?

I need my Jim Mora rant right now.... PLAYOFF? WHAT PLAYOFF???......

And I know somebody is gonna blame the loss on the no call one the 4th down hit on TJ. WE SHOULDA WON THE GAME BEFORE THAT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop balming others for us losing...... WE LOST THAT GAME NO ONE LOST IT FOR US...........GODDAMNIT I AM SO MAD........

4 of the last 5..... I don't care if this guy is a ravens fan or not but eveyone needs to realize WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN'T PASS, CATCH, GET A CALL, STOP A PLAY......JESUS HOW MANY 3RD DOWN WE GONNA GET BURNED ON......

I have been a bengals fan my whole life and I am 29...... everyone says Marvin is the defensive genius.... when are we gonna fuckin' see it? Are defense can stop shit. My 4 yr old can run through this team.

I am so mad watching the same old bullshit........

get off purple33 back and put it where it fuckin' belongs and don't give me that Bratkowski crap........ we ran and threw pretty even today. And still nothing. WHAT THE HELL WE GONNA DO NOW?

I need my Jim Mora rant right now.... PLAYOFF? WHAT PLAYOFF???......

And I know somebody is gonna blame the loss on the no call one the 4th down hit on TJ. WE SHOULDA WON THE GAME BEFORE THAT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop balming others for us losing...... WE LOST THAT GAME NO ONE LOST IT FOR US...........GODDAMNIT I AM SO MAD........

Guest BengalBacker

I'm un-hiding this thread.

On the day we play the Ravens, who wear purple, a guy joins the board using the name purple33.

He starts making posts slamming the team, but claiming to be a Bengal fan. My gut told me it was a Ravens fan pretending to be a Bengal fan so he could get as many shots in about us as he wanted since he's "one of us".

Since I could be wrong, I didn't want to just ban him so I suspended his posting privileges for one day.

Right after that, a thread is made.

YOU BANNED HIM FOR A DAY?

YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES

I suspended the guy who started that thread for one day too.

Game days in here can get out of hand, especially when we're losing to a division rival. As an administrator of the board, it's my job to keep things under control and try to make the board as enjoyable as possible for Bengal fans, not Raven fans.

I really don't need someone with 35 posts, or anyone for that matter starting a thread calling me an asshole for suspending a guy who just joined, is probably a fan of the opposing team, and has done nothing but slam the team in every post. It has nothing to do with real Bengal fans calling out Marvin or the team. It's all about calling me out for trying to keep this board the kind of board we all enjoy.

I have always been the one in the moderator forum who fought hardest for fewer suspensions and bannings. Even people who irritate the fuck out of me, and there are several of you. ;)

It's just a message board, but I don't think anyone wants no moderation. If you don't agree with something I do, pm me, or go ahead and start a thread questioning me. Just don't do it by by calling me an asshole in the title of the thread in all caps. I've read back over both of the threads in question, and I'd do the same thing again. One of the moderators has already expressed that he doesn't agree with what I did. That's why we have different mods. These things are judgement calls and not everyone would make the same judgement.

As long as Go wants me to be an admin, I will. If enough of you don't like the way I moderate, tell Go and I'm sure he'll take away my powers. This board is for all of our fans. The moderators are here to make sure you all want to keep coming back. If I drive people away, I shouldn't be a mod. No hard feelings either way.

Archived