The Stungles are 2-6.

Hooky

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Hooky' post='380631' date='Nov 6 2006, 12:46 PM']Countless turnovers, including Whines Hard on the goal line. The new doormat of the league has arrived.[/quote]

What's funny is, I work with a Stealer fan who said if it wasn't for the turnovers,they probably would be undefeated.That's like saying if we didn't play like shit in our 4 losses we would be undefeated.

[quote name='schotzee' post='381559' date='Nov 8 2006, 11:28 PM']What's funny is, I work with a Stealer fan who said if it wasn't for the turnovers,they probably would be undefeated.That's like saying if we didn't play like shit in our 4 losses we would be undefeated.[/quote]

Yeah, someone said something like that about this past weeks game. If we hadn't given up those balls at the beginning of the game we would have been in their ass all day. What kind of thinking is that? The game worked out the way it did. There are no if's.
MULLY

[quote name='schotzee' post='381559' date='Nov 8 2006, 09:28 AM']What's funny is, I work with a Stealer fan who said if it wasn't for the turnovers,they probably would be undefeated.That's like saying if we didn't play like shit in our 4 losses we would be undefeated.[/quote]

Yep. That's the definition of a great team. A team that constantly gives the other team the ball.

Archived