(For OSU fans) Who do you want the buckeyes to play in the National Championship?

Who do you want OSU to play in the National Championship?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want OSU to play in the National Championship?

• Michigan (Rematch)
    • Louisville
    • Auburn
    • Florida
    • Texas (Rematch)
    • Notre Dame
    • USC
    • Other

I think it would be sweet for the Big 10 if there was an OSU mich rematch, but at the same point it would really suck if osu beat michigan the first game and then lost the national championship or a fg or something, cause then we would still know we are the best team...

I would like to see them play the winner of the SEC championship game, because everyone talks about how good the SEC is and it would be nice to beat them...

Voted for Florida, they are not clicking on all cylinders right now, but I think they would be a great challenge
if they win the SEC.

I think Louisvlle could get tripped up along they way and I would of liked to of seen them with Michael Bush.
vs THE OSU, this could be an interesting Match-up. I would like to see their O play against OSU's D.

Guest WhoDeyForever

We will end up playing Michigan I bet again. Louisville I think will get beat by Rutgers. I can't imagine though an Ohio State vs Michigan championship game!! Can you imagine all the hype? :o

The only way we play Me-cheat-again in the national championship game is if we lose on November 18th. I think if we beat them they fall out of the Top 2.

Honestly, I don't care who they play in that game as long as they are there. If I had to pick one, Florida because I work with a few Gator fans.

Then again, a "rubber match" against Texas wouldn't be bad either.

Im worried about the Michigan game. I remember numerous times in the 90's, Michigan ruined
the Buckeyes' season. If we get past Michigan, I expect the Buckeys to play either Louisville or Florida.

For the record, I believe the Buckeyes would smash Louisville.

[quote name='sneaky' post='381469' date='Nov 8 2006, 03:16 AM']Im worried about the Michigan game. I remember numerous times in the 90's, Michigan ruined
the Buckeyes' season. If we get past Michigan, I expect the Buckeys to play either Louisville or Florida.

For the record, I believe the Buckeyes would smash Louisville.[/quote]

John Cooper is no longer Head Coach at the Ohio State University. :D

I'm equally as big a ND fan as OSU so I picked them. Louisville next for regional reasons. I'll be surprised if they re-match them with tsun since they want to get bi-conference dollars. I would bet that they go SEC. So unless something crazy happens this weekend it will probably be Big 10 champ against SEC champ.

Archived