World of Warcraft

yeah WoW does consume a lot of people and they play it 24/7

i have it, it is a great game

i only play it once or twice a week, they game is worth every penny

i would try it out there is a free 10 day trial that they offer now

i cant deal with the game where you press a button and take out hit points on someone... i have to be the one doing the fighting (like on Oblivion).

i was o n at gamestop the other day and played 10 minutes of Final Fantasy and about puked. Fuck the story line... if I wanted a story line, I'll read a book.

Age of Empires 2. Could be one of the greatest of all time. I still play it time to time. I coudn't fall in love with 3 like I did 2.

[quote name='Tigris' post='383143' date='Nov 11 2006, 12:47 PM']i cant deal with the game where you press a button and take out hit points on someone... i have to be the one doing the fighting (like on Oblivion).

i was o n at gamestop the other day and played 10 minutes of Final Fantasy and about puked. Fuck the story line... if I wanted a story line, I'll read a book.

[b]Age of Empires 2. Could be one of the greatest of all time. I still play it time to time. I coudn't fall in love with 3 like I did 2.[/b][/quote]

X2

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='383146' date='Nov 11 2006, 01:49 PM']X2[/quote]
I use to rock the Vikings with Champs and Scorps until the "no scorps" rule came into effect.

I like to go to rookie rooms and just make a massive amount of Paladins and take over the world... muahaha

[quote name='Tigris' post='383152' date='Nov 11 2006, 01:16 PM']I use to rock the Vikings with Champs and Scorps until the "no scorps" rule came into effect.

I like to go to rookie rooms and just make a massive amount of Paladins and take over the world... muahaha[/quote]

I know what you mean. :D I like to to be the Teutons and make TONS of teutonic knights. Slower than crap, but man they can clear out a civilization.

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='383175' date='Nov 11 2006, 02:42 PM']I know what you mean. :D I like to to be the Teutons and make TONS of teutonic knights. Slower than crap, but man they can clear out a civilization.[/quote]
Whenever I make it back to my parent's house... probably in the next couple weeks, I'm going to steal the game from my little brother.

[quote name='whodey319' post='382823' date='Nov 10 2006, 02:42 PM']guild wars and battlefield 2 are both real good games. Even americas army is halfway decent and that is totally free to buy and play.

Battlefield 2142 comes out soon and that looks rediculous[/quote]

BF2142 is out go get it. I am already Sgt Major I believe.

[quote name='Tigris' post='383466' date='Nov 12 2006, 10:42 AM']Whenever I make it back to my parent's house... probably in the next couple weeks, I'm going to steal the game from my little brother.[/quote]

Yeah, us talking got me thinking about it again... I installed it that night and played it out like a mofo. :D

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='steggyD' post='382953' date='Nov 10 2006, 08:46 PM']MMORPG = Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

RTS = Real-time Strategy

FPS = First-person Shooter

I'm a fan of both RTS and FPS games, myself. For RTS, I played all of the C&C games, which ended up leading me to FPS games. They made a FPS version of Command & Conquer, called Renegade. From there, I played America's Army, Battlefields, oh, I also played Duke Nukem back in the day. I also played Dark Reign, in the line of RTS, DOW Warhammer and am a fan of AOE 3. I suppose I'm just a computer geek.[/quote]

I am obsessed with C&C.

I can't wait for the new one...

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Tigris' post='383143' date='Nov 11 2006, 12:47 PM']i cant deal with the game where you press a button and take out hit points on someone... i have to be the one doing the fighting (like on Oblivion).[/quote]

Are there any other games like oblivion? I love that game. I have unfortunately completed all the guilds quests and the main quests though...

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='385410' date='Nov 13 2006, 12:50 AM']Are there any other games like oblivion? I love that game. I have unfortunately completed all the guilds quests and the main quests though...[/quote]
i dont think its that similar to oblivion, but a GREAT game for the regular xbox is Jade Empire if you havent played it. I am sure you would love it.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='385410' date='Nov 13 2006, 12:50 AM']Are there any other games like oblivion? I love that game. I have unfortunately completed all the guilds quests and the main quests though...[/quote]

how many hours have you put it in it? i have 80 so far and havent played it for months. i played it for about 5 minutes today to show a friend.

i remember bad ass bengal talking about jade empire (or maybe it was thurmanmunster), i dont know... but they said it was good.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Tigris' post='386708' date='Nov 14 2006, 04:57 PM']how many hours have you put it in it? i have 80 so far and havent played it for months. i played it for about 5 minutes today to show a friend.

i remember bad ass bengal talking about jade empire (or maybe it was thurmanmunster), i dont know... but they said it was good.[/quote]
jade empire is crazy good.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='386833' date='Nov 14 2006, 08:50 PM']Bro, Fable ranks up there with Zelda, Mario, and Metroid type games.

I only play sports games and COD, but the likes of Fable was the hotness.[/quote]

I liked Fable alot, but it was too short for my tastes.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='386833' date='Nov 14 2006, 08:50 PM']Bro, Fable ranks up there with Zelda, Mario, and Metroid type games.

I only play sports games and COD, but the likes of Fable was the hotness.[/quote]
love Zelda, love Mario, never really gave metroid a chance. but ew on fable.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='386834' date='Nov 14 2006, 08:52 PM']I liked Fable alot, but it was too short for my tastes.[/quote]
i didnt see u as a video games person. i figured u were a loser who read books all day [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//26.gif[/img]

:ninja:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='386834' date='Nov 14 2006, 08:52 PM']I liked Fable alot, but it was too short for my tastes.[/quote]

agreed. im very excited for fable 2 on 360

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='386838' date='Nov 14 2006, 08:55 PM']love Zelda, love Mario, never really gave metroid a chance. but ew on fable.
i didnt see u as a video games person. i figured u were a loser who read books all day [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//26.gif[/img]
:ninja:[/quote]

jamie and i got in on a few games of GRAW together... good times

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='386842' date='Nov 14 2006, 09:06 PM']agreed. im very excited for fable 2 on 360
jamie and i got in on a few games of GRAW together... good times[/quote]
i want people to play GRAW with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll add.

I dabble with Warcraftiii now. That's about it. Haven't touched my console in awhile. After the season I am going to rape Madden.

Played the shit out of warcraft 2, and 1, and starcraft, and diablo, and diablo 2.

I'm a Blizzard baby. I was destined to play WOW. I had been watching the Beta grow for a year.

Never started WOW because I was in boot camp, and the aforementioned talent gap because of that delay. I believe it came out near or on the same day as GTA and Halo 2. I remember because we were in the haircut line nuts to butts and everbody was talking about it about 6 weeks into boot because the DI wasn't around.

I've played a little Age of Empire. Too gritty looking and expansive without actually being good. I liked where Red Alert was going.

Fable blows. Worst 50 bucks I ever spent. Beat it once through without expanding or going evil in like 2 days and sold it right back.

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat is the best single player FPS I've played. Ever.
The online isn't bad either. Could be a little better.

Best console game that nobody plays is Kingdom Under Fire

Completely doesn't fit in any category, but is the best game and has great duration, replayability, online play, and an expansion if you can't get enough. An expansion I never finished, that's how much there was.

Also played KOTOR II. Pretty good, a little too guided. That's about it.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='386887' date='Nov 14 2006, 10:34 PM']I'll add.

I dabble with Warcraftiii now. That's about it. Haven't touched my console in awhile. After the season I am going to rape Madden.

Played the shit out of warcraft 2, and 1, and starcraft, and diablo, and diablo 2.

I'm a Blizzard baby. I was destined to play WOW. I had been watching the Beta grow for a year.

Never started WOW because I was in boot camp, and the aforementioned talent gap because of that delay. I believe it came out near or on the same day as GTA and Halo 2. I remember because we were in the haircut line nuts to butts and everbody was talking about it about 6 weeks into boot because the DI wasn't around.

I've played a little Age of Empire. Too gritty looking and expansive without actually being good. I liked where Red Alert was going.

Fable blows. Worst 50 bucks I ever spent. Beat it once through without expanding or going evil in like 2 days and sold it right back.

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat is the best single player FPS I've played. Ever.
The online isn't bad either. Could be a little better.

Best console game that nobody plays is Kingdom Under Fire

Completely doesn't fit in any category, but is the best game and has great duration, replayability, online play, and an expansion if you can't get enough. An expansion I never finished, that's how much there was.

Also played KOTOR II. Pretty good, a little too guided. That's about it.[/quote]

Halo 1 is the best multiplayer game ever.

2nd place goes to Goldeneye for N64.

Then it just doesnt matter.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='386838' date='Nov 14 2006, 08:55 PM']love Zelda, love Mario, never really gave metroid a chance. but ew on fable.
:ninja:[/quote]

:0stfu:

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='386842' date='Nov 14 2006, 09:06 PM']agreed. im very excited for fable 2 on 360
jamie and i got in on a few games of GRAW together... good times[/quote]

I am also awaiting Fable 2 (to come out next year, I believe)
good times indeed

Archived