OSU/Michigan Thread

This is probably in the wrong forum, but oh well, I hadn't seen one of these yet.

I'll start us off.

Four college alumni were climbing a mountain one day: an Ohio State grad, a Michigan grad, a Penn State grad, and a Notre Dame grad. Each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans at their alma mater. As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all. They continued to argue all the way up the mountain, and finally as they reached the top, the Notre Dame grad hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This is for the Fighting Irish!" as he fell to his doom. Not wanting to be out done, the Penn State grad threw himself off the mountain proclaiming, "This is for the Nittany Lions!" Seeing this the OSU grad walked over and shouted "This is for the Buckeyes!" and pushed the Wolverine off the side of the mountain.

A page of jokes: (where I got the above joke)
[url="http://personal.ecu.edu/snyderh/Check%20Out/michigan.html"]http://personal.ecu.edu/snyderh/Check%20Out/michigan.html[/url]

Lance said he talked to Chris Perry about the OSU/Michigan game, should have Perry's comments up sometime today (Tuesday).

[quote][size=3][b]Perry predicts Michigan blowout, says Tressel cheats[/b] [/size]
Chick Ludwig, Dayton Daily News

Chris Perry, former Michigan RB.....on the OSU-Michigan game, Troy Smith and Jim Tressel:

"It's a blowout," Perry said. "Ain't no ifs, ands or buts about it. Defensive tackle AlanBranch is going to knock the stuffing out of...what's his name..Troy Smith. You all set that Heisman Trophy talk up anyway. That's some BS to begin with. He shouldn't even win the Heisman. He's not going to win his league or the national championship. We all know what's going to happen. We're going to win it. It's been long overdue.
Tressel's been cheating. So, hey, we're going to keep it real. There ain't nothing else to say." Perry said two of Michigan's touchdowns "are going to be scored by the defense. Ted Ginn's going to get off, but he's not going to be able to win the game for them. We've got a defense with Branch. He's the D-tackle, man..6-6 330. We've got defensive end LaMarr Woodley, linebacker David Harris, cornerback Leon Hall. You want me to keep naming names? "Lloyd's not worried about me because nobody else is worried about me," Perry said. "They're (the Wolverines) going to handle their business like professionals, and go ahead and win the national championship."

Perry believes the OSU-Michigan winner will play Southern Cal or Notre Dame for the national title, but he wouldn't rule out a Buckeyes-Wolverines rematch in the Fiesta Bowl. "Michigan doesn't want to see that twice, even though it would be good for us," Perry said. "I think it should be (a rematch). If No. 1 and No. 2 are undefeated, and you lose to the No. 1 or No. 2 team, then why shouldn't you be back in the national championship? It makes sense to me, but that's why we have computers doing this instead of humans."[/quote]

[url="http://www.lance1530homer.com/blog.asp"]Lance's Blog[/url]

Guest oldschooler
[quote][size=5][b]Bengals' Perry talks some trash[/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Michigan alum mocks Troy Smith, says UM will win 'a blowout.'[/b][/size]
By Chick Ludwig

Staff Writer

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CINCINNATI — Bengals tailback and former University of Michigan great Chris Perry added some spice to The Big Game by trashing Ohio State quarterback Troy Smith, ripping Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel and predicting a resounding Wolverines victory.

Speaking from the Bengals open locker room Monday, Perry said Smith doesn't deserve the Heisman Trophy as the nation's most outstanding player. Perry also bashed the media for hyping Smith's Heisman hopes and said Michigan will administer a decisive 31-17 triumph.

"It's a blowout," Perry said. "Ain't no ifs, ands or buts about it. (Defensive tackle Alan) Branch is going to knock the stuffing out of — what's his name — Troy Smith. You all set that (Heisman Trophy talk) up anyway. That's some BS to begin with.

"He shouldn't even win the Heisman. He's not going to win his league or the national championship. We all know what's going to happen. We're going to win it. It's been long overdue. Tressel's been cheating. So, hey, we're going to keep it real. There ain't nothing else to say."

Perry said two of Michigan's touchdowns "are going to be scored by the defense. (Ohio State wide receiver) Ted Ginn's going to get off, but he's not going to be able to win the game for them.

"We've got a defense with Branch. He's the D-tackle, man — 6-foot-6, 330 (pounds). We've got (defensive end) LaMarr Woodley, (linebacker) David Harris, (cornerback) Leon Hall. You want me to keep naming names?"

Won't Michigan coach Lloyd Carr be upset with one of his former players blasting the school's No. 1 rival?

"Lloyd's not worried about me because nobody else is worried about me," Perry said. "They're (the Wolverines) going to handle their business like professionals, and go ahead and win the national championship."

Perry believes the OSU-Michigan winner will play Southern California or Notre Dame for the national title, but he wouldn't rule out a Buckeyes-Wolverines rematch in the Fiesta Bowl.

"Michigan doesn't want to see that twice, even though it would be good for us," Perry said. "I think it should be (a rematch). If No. 1 and No. 2 are undefeated, and you lose to the No. 1 or No. 2 team, then why shouldn't you be back in the national championship? It makes sense to me, but that's why we have computers doing this instead of humans."

Contact this reporter at (937) 225-2253 or cludwig@DaytonDailyNews.com[/quote]

[quote]This e-mail was sent out to all of U of Michigan students and faculty:

--Try carpooling to the game; if possible, drive a car with non- Michigan license plates.
--Keep your Michigan gear to a minimum, or wait until you are inside the stadium to display it.
--Stay with a group.
--Know and obey the laws regarding alcohol use.
--If you are of legal age to drink, use alcohol in moderation. Stay in the blue.
--Stay low-key; don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself.
--If verbally harrassed by opposing fans, don't take the bait.
--Avoid High Street in Columbus.[/quote]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
its sad that they have to send that out, but OSU fans are cocksucking redneck pieces of shit. (im not a michigan fan, but im rooting for michigan in this years matchup)

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='386301' date='Nov 14 2006, 10:23 AM']its sad that they have to send that out, but OSU fans are cocksucking redneck pieces of shit. (im not a michigan fan, but im rooting for michigan in this years matchup)[/quote]

Nah, they are basing that solely on how they treat OSU fans. I am friends with a guy who has been to several OSU/scUM games in both stadiums. He usually goes with a friend who is a fan of tsun, and he has said his friend is always treated better in Columbus than he is in Ann Arbor.

[quote name='Montecore' post='386291' date='Nov 14 2006, 10:13 AM']I have to feel kinda sorry for all of you OSU fans ...it was bad enough for all of us to suffer through Sunday's loss ...now most of you will have to suffer more on Saturday when Michigan proves who should be #1 ...[/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :crazy:

[b][quote]This e-mail was sent out to all of U of Michigan students and faculty:

--Try carpooling to the game; if possible, drive a car with non- Michigan license plates.
--Keep your Michigan gear to a minimum, or wait until you are inside the stadium to display it.
--Stay with a group.
--Know and obey the laws regarding alcohol use.
--If you are of legal age to drink, use alcohol in moderation. Stay in the blue.
--Stay low-key; don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself.
--If verbally harrassed by opposing fans, don't take the bait.
--Avoid High Street in Columbus.[/quote][/b]

:contract: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

go blue!

Chris Perry is a idiot, Troy Smith will win the heisman because he deserves it. He has 26 TD's, 66% completion percentage, and he has won at Texas #2, at Iowa and will beat Michigan #2. Ohio State has the best defensive team with regards to its points allowed. Chad Henne is going to look silly while the Butkus Award Winning LB (yeah i said it... #33) is going to run crazy, every QB we have played we have destroyed. Drew Stanton said "There the hardest hitting team I have ever played", and they play UM every year.
28-17 The Buckeyes, and the score looks closer to the actual game because Michigan will score late in the game.

Guest happyrid
Yes, Troy could fill an entire highlight reel just with plays he has made against that same vaunted UM front 7, yet Chrissy has no idea who he is. Hilarious.

Guest BlueKat
[quote name='Jason' post='386344' date='Nov 14 2006, 11:20 AM']Nah, they are basing that solely on how they treat OSU fans. I am friends with a guy who has been to several O-S-pew/UM games in both stadiums. He usually goes with a friend who is a fan of tsun, and he has said his friend is always treated better in Columbus than he is in Ann Arbor.[/quote]
OHHHHHHH You are so full of shit it is unbelievable. How about going yourself and see all the fucking Rednecks in Columbus come out of there holes. And when was the last time Carr made a state trooper search the O-S-pew bus with a K-9. That was a nice one sweatervest. Why dont you ask a Longhorn fan about how they got treated in BUS. Oh wait you cant, they are still recovering from the mob beating. Dont give me any shit about how poor little State fans get treated ANYWHERE!- Pot meet Kettle.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='BlueKat' post='386420' date='Nov 14 2006, 01:03 PM']OHHHHHHH You are so full of shit it is unbelievable. How about going yourself and see all the fucking Rednecks in Columbus come out of there holes. And when was the last time Carr made a state trooper search the O-S-pew bus with a K-9. That was a nice one sweatervest. Why dont you ask a Longhorn fan about how they got treated in BUS. Oh wait you cant, they are still recovering from the mob beating. Dont give me any shit about how poor little State fans get treated ANYWHERE!- Pot meet Kettle.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] ok.

Guest BlueKat

[quote name='TheWretchedMass' post='386196' date='Nov 14 2006, 06:01 AM']This is probably in the wrong forum, but oh well, I hadn't seen one of these yet.

I'll start us off.

Four college alumni were climbing a mountain one day: an Ohio State grad, a Michigan grad, a Penn State grad, and a Notre Dame grad. Each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans at their alma mater. As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all. They continued to argue all the way up the mountain, and finally as they reached the top, the Notre Dame grad hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This is for the Fighting Irish!" as he fell to his doom. Not wanting to be out done, the Penn State grad threw himself off the mountain proclaiming, "This is for the Nittany Lions!" Seeing this the OSU grad walked over and shouted "This is for the Buckeyes!" and pushed the Wolverine off the side of the mountain.

A page of jokes: (where I got the above joke)
[url="http://personal.ecu.edu/snyderh/Check%20Out/michigan.html"]http://personal.ecu.edu/snyderh/Check%20Out/michigan.html[/url]

Lance said he talked to Chris Perry about the OSU/Michigan game, should have Perry's comments up sometime today (Tuesday).[/quote]

Gee I've never heard that one before...in reverse.
How about this one...
I met an O-S-pew grad today while wearing my favorite Michigan Tie..funny thing is all he had to say to me was..."would like fries with that sir."
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest BlueKat

[quote name='happyrid' post='386405' date='Nov 14 2006, 12:42 PM']Yes, Troy could fill an entire highlight reel just with plays he has made against that same vaunted UM front 7, Blah blah blah blah :boring:[/quote]

Jesus H Christ...you Suckeye fans!!!
Go ahead defend him like he was your son.

Guest BlueKat
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='386450' date='Nov 14 2006, 01:22 PM']so are you trying to make up for your little penis or the L m*ch*gan is gonna take on saturday?[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]
Pretty much the response I counted on...so predictable.

I didnt even want to start with this cause its never ending with you guys. I only piped in because of the utter bullshit Jason was spouting. So here, Michigan has no chance of winning, you guys are the greatest Blah blah blah and yes I am the one with a penis complex. There does that make you feel better.
Can we get back to Pro ball now?

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='BlueKat' post='386441' date='Nov 14 2006, 01:18 PM']Jesus H Christ...you Suckeye fans!!!
Go ahead defend him like he was your son.[/quote]

what's to defend? His stats speak for themselves.

Q. What does the average Michigan player get on his/her SAT?
A. Drool.

Q. How many Wolverines does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. One, but he gets 5 credits for it.

Q. Why doesn't Ohio slide off into the Ohio River?
A. Because Michigan SUCKS.

Q. What do you tell the U of M cheerleader to pick her up after she smiles at you?
A. Nice tooth, babe.

Q. How do you keep your family safe from a Wolverine?
A. Move to Pasadena.

Q. Did you hear the University of Michigan is going to bring back artificial turf in their football stadium?
A. They're tired of the cheerleaders eating all the grass.

Q. Why did they change the playing field at "The Big House" to cardboard?
A. Because Michigan has always looked better on paper.

Q. How do you make Wolverine cookies?
A. Put them in a big bowl and beat them for three hours.

Q. What do you say to a Michigan Wolverine in a three piece suit?
A. Will the defendant please rise.

Q. What do you call a football player in Michigan who has talent?
A. An Ohio product

Q. What's the difference between the Michigan football team and Frosted Flakes?
A. Frosted Flakes know what to do in a bowl

Q. Why do University of Michigan graduates keep their diplomas on their dashboard?
A. So that they can park in handicapped spaces.

Q. How do you get a Michigan graduate to stop knocking on your door and get off your porch?
A. Pay for the pizza.

Q. What do you have when you get 32 Michigan fans together?
A. A full set of teeth.

Have you heard the news? Lloyd Carr is only going to dress 22 players for the game against Ohio State. The rest of the players have to dress themselves.

If a couple from Ann Arbor get a divorce, are they still brother and sister?

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a Michigan joke?" The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am a Michigan alumnus. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2 tall, weighs 225, and he's a Michigan alumnus. The fella next to him is 6'5 tall, weighs 250, and he's a Michigan alumnus. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?" The first guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it 3 times."

Three profs go to Tijuana. They had so much fun they were put in jail and, justice being what it is, were sentenced to death by electrocution. The first Prof sits in the chair. "Any last words?" "Yes, I'm from Northwestern and I'm ready to meet my God." But nothing happens when the switch is thrown and the Prof is released because it would be cruel and unusual to attempt a second execution. Next guy gets into the chair and announces he's from Purdue, etc. and again nothing happens and he is released. The third Prof has been watching very closely. When he gets into the chair he says, "I'm from U. of Michigan and I'm an Electrical Engineer. And if you just connect those two wires..."

Lloyd Carr is on the Ohio 5 yard line in the closing seconds of a game tied 14 - 14 and prays for inspiration. He looks to the heavens and says "God what play should I call." God answers "throw a flat pass to the right". Lloyd calls the play and it is intercepted and returned all the way for a touchdown giving Ohio State the win. Lloyd once again looks to the heavens and says "God why did you call that play". God pauses and says "Hey Woody why did we call that play?"

When the Heisman trophy winner died and was at the pearly gates, St Peter asked what he had accomplished to be allowed in. The football player responded with all of his awards, yardage gained, etc and suddenly stopped short screaming "Look it is Woody Hayes" as the man passed by him. St Peter then corrected him saying, "No, it is God...He only thinks he is Woody Hayes"

A Buckeye fan, a Wolverine fan, a nun and a stunning blonde are riding on a train. Suddenly the train heads into a tunnel. A loud smack is heard and as the train rides out of the tunnel the Wolverine fan is rubbing his face. The nun thinks: "Serves him right for trying to grab the blonde." The blonde thinks: "Serves him right for trying to grab the nun." The Wolverine fan thinks: "The Buckeyes fan was probably trying to grab the blonde, missed her and grabbed the nun instead. Then she tried to smack him in the face and missed." The Buckeye fan thinks: "Next tunnel I'm going to smack that stupid Wolverine fan again."

Directions to Michigan........ North till you smell crap, then West till you step in it.

A Michigan grad sees an ad for a $99 cruise. He goes to the travel agent and pays the fee. The travel agent hits him over the head with a club, stuffs him in a sack, throws him out the window onto a raft and cuts the raft loose. The Michigan grad wakes up floating in the ocean, along with another Michigan graduate. "I hope they serve dinner on this cruise," the first grad says. "They didn't last year," the second one replies.

[quote name='BlueKat' post='386471' date='Nov 14 2006, 01:38 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]
Pretty much the response I counted on...so predictable.

I didnt even want to start with this cause its never ending with you guys. I only piped in because of the utter bullshit Jason was spouting. So here, Michigan has no chance of winning, you guys are the greatest Blah blah blah and yes I am the one with a penis complex. There does that make you feel better.
Can we get back to Pro ball now?[/quote]
im not seeing anything that suggests a blowout, and how is that utter bullshit?

if you dont think m*ch*gan fans are just as vile as osu fans then you are gravely mistaken. just because osu is better at football, will win this game, the national title, and receives all the media attention (both positive and negative) does not mean that it does not exist. ive seen plenty of bullshit by m*ch*gan fans, so just because you deny it and its not as widely publicized doesnt make it true.

Archived