Rumor

Palmer4HOF

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='388384' date='Nov 17 2006, 09:43 PM']no you are missing the point. It IS DUNN FOR MILLEDGE AND PEREZ, the mets would never do that. Milton is definitely not viewed as help for them. Idk why
you need to stop posting about shit u dont have a damn clue about. he couldnt be a hair on albert pujols' scrotum. Dunn sucks and all he does is hit HRs. HRs dont win games. 1) Timely hitting (clutch is a part of that), 2) Defense, and 3) pitching wins games. Dunn does 0 of these 3 things and will NEVER be the centerpiece of a winning franchise.
TRADE DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I want Dunn to be traded. What I saying is that he has the power to become a better player. Other teams will see that and take instrest in him. Making better CONTACT is what he needs. Some coach might be able to help him out . All I am trying to say is that he can be used as trade bait. Other teams are gona want him cause there is a chance he can improve.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='j.5000022' post='388598' date='Nov 18 2006, 02:42 PM']I want Dunn to be traded. What I saying is that he has the power to become a better player. Other teams will see that and take instrest in him. Making better CONTACT is what he needs. Some coach might be able to help him out . All I am trying to say is that he can be used as trade bait. Other teams are gona want him cause there is a chance he can improve.[/quote]
this is where you are wrong. most teams have no interest in him because all he has is power. he is not going to improve at all unless he loses weight and changes his swing. he is in bad shape and his swing is not in a way to have success. it doesnt matter how much power u have. id rather have 8 guys who cant make contact, get on base, hit with RISP over a team of 8 power hitters. Power comes in streaks and look at Dunn when he wasnt hot. He hit under 200 the last 2 months of the season (A VERY KEY MOMENT FOR US). Quit overrating power.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='388631' date='Nov 18 2006, 04:38 PM']this is where you are wrong. most teams have no interest in him because all he has is power. he is not going to improve at all unless he loses weight and changes his swing. he is in bad shape and his swing is not in a way to have success. it doesnt matter how much power u have. id rather have 8 guys who cant make contact, get on base, hit with RISP over a team of 8 power hitters. Power comes in streaks and look at Dunn when he wasnt hot. He hit under 200 the last 2 months of the season (A VERY KEY MOMENT FOR US). Quit overrating power.[/quote]

I'm not overrating power. I'm just saying he can improve.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='j.5000022' post='388696' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:21 PM']I'm not overrating power. I'm just saying he can improve.[/quote]
and what has shown you this? over the past how many years he has not improved. id say he has become worse.

Archived