Nomo Close to signing...

~mroby30~

Guest bengalrick
hmmmm.... i don't know if thats true man... i heard dan o'brien on sports of all sorts the other night, and he said that unless something out of the ordinary happens, we have our roster...

but if it is true, i will have to ponder that move... i guess its a pretty good move...

you can officially kill that one, he signed to a minor league deal with tampa bay today, and i did read it through, but at the time i posted this one, there were only like 3 posts, they hadn't "de-bunked" it yet.
losin nomo isn't that big of a deal anyway, i could think of worse things that could happen.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Jan 27 2005, 03:58 PM']you can officially kill that one, he signed to a minor league deal with tampa bay today, and i did read it through, but at the time i posted this one, there were only like 3 posts, they hadn't "de-bunked" it yet.
losin nomo isn't that big of a deal anyway, i could think of worse things that could happen.
[right][post="40042"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

my bad... didn't know there wasn't all those responses then... nothing wrong w/ posting rumors...

yeah, we're pretty good at pitching... that feels weird to say (or type) though

Archived