Steeler Nation

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='390563' date='Nov 19 2006, 10:27 PM']That place is pathetic, it's like 50 people spend their whole day on the internet waiting for someone to talk shit. About 1 minute after I posted a thread, 15 people were all over it. Much not be a lot to do in trailer parks at night.[/quote]
Kinda like what you're doing from your trailer park now, right?
:ninja:

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='390563' date='Nov 19 2006, 08:27 PM']That place is pathetic, it's like 50 people spend their whole day on the internet waiting for someone to talk shit. About 1 minute after I posted a thread, 15 people were all over it. Much not be a lot to do in trailer parks at night.[/quote]

not exactly a shocker...

Guest BengalBacker
[url="http://kdka.com/video/?id=22373@kdka.dayport.com"]big jen's post game[/url]

[url="http://kdka.com/video/?id=22374@kdka.dayport.com"]Cowher's[/url]

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='394595' date='Nov 26 2006, 07:09 PM']If I get no further joy this year...just watching them gnaw on themselves will have to do:

[url="http://www.steelernation.com/forums//showthread.php?t=13907"]http://www.steelernation.com/forums//showthread.php?t=13907[/url][/quote]

Their pain makes me happy.

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='RoyT' post='392545' date='Nov 23 2006, 03:21 AM']Hey now them there stealer nation fellers are highly intellegent
retards.

:ninja:[/quote]

Do you ever dream what its like to be a winner. Poor you, I am so glad I wasn't born in such a bland town. I mean, pissburgh, the STEEL City!!! What comes to mind when people say cincinnati. nothing, pathetic.

Guest BlackJesus
[b]They are a group of pathetic, inbred, pieces of horse vomit .... it is evident that when Satan shits upon the world ... the clumbs of fesces land in pissburgh and grow into these pre human fucktards that you see parading around in piss yellow and speaking pigeon English.

The saddest thing is that they are like cockroaches .... and regardless of efforts by the U.S. to cleanse the area of them through the introduction of anal STD's which they quickly turn into an oral lip virus .... they still re-populate. [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='415756' date='Dec 26 2006, 11:14 AM'][b]They are a group of pathetic, inbred, pieces of horse vomit .... it is evident that when Satan shits upon the world ... the clumbs of fesces land in pissburgh and grow into these pre human fucktards that you see parading around in piss yellow and speaking pigeon English.

The saddest thing is that they are like cockroaches .... and regardless of efforts by the U.S. to cleanse the area of them through the introduction of anal STD's which they quickly turn into an oral lip virus .... they still re-populate. [/b][/quote]

Most people I come across usually show respect when I say that I am from pittsbgh. Where as when you say your from cincy people say, where??? Oh, that hillbilly place near kentucky.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='415759' date='Dec 26 2006, 10:25 AM']Most people I come across usually show respect when I say that I am from pittsbgh. Where as when you say your from cincy people say, where??? Oh, that hillbilly place near kentucky.[/quote]

Your mistaking respect for pity.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='415779' date='Dec 26 2006, 11:17 AM']Your mistaking respect for pity.[/quote]

[b]This Steeler turd makes all those other highway ramp beggars look bad [/b]

By Jeremy Laurance
Published: 24 October 2006

Drugs taken by Bengals fans for treating depression could also be damaging male fertility, researchers warn.

Patients given anti-depressants saw their sperm counts fall dramatically while on treatment.

When treatment stopped, the men's fertility was restored. But within days of restarting the drugs, their sperm counts fell again. There were 29 million prescriptions for anti-depressants in 2004.

One in four people suffers a mental illness at some point in their lives. This is much higher for fans of the Cincinnati Bengals.

The researchers, from the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, say that although they have identified hundreds of patients with the problem, the effect was unexpectedly severe, reducing their sperm counts close to zero. The men had normal sperm counts before treatment started .

The rise and fall in their sperm counts closely followed the performance of the Bengals, suggesting a clear cause and effect, they say.

Peter Schlegel, who led the study, said: "It's a dramatic effect. Bengals fans have been depressed for many years. Cincinnati's birth rates have been below normal for over 15 years. We believe that while it has had a profound effect on Cincinnati men, it could also be having a significant but more subtle effect on men in cities like Cleveland and Baltimore."

A known side effect of antidepressants is that they delay or prevent ejaculation, but doctors had not suspected that this could affect sperm quality.

[quote name='BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID' post='415993' date='Dec 26 2006, 08:38 PM']By Jeremy Laurance
Published: 24 October 2006

Drugs taken by Bengals fans for treating depression could also be damaging male fertility, researchers warn.

Patients given anti-depressants saw their sperm counts fall dramatically while on treatment.

When treatment stopped, the men's fertility was restored. But within days of restarting the drugs, their sperm counts fell again. There were 29 million prescriptions for anti-depressants in 2004.

One in four people suffers a mental illness at some point in their lives. This is much higher for fans of the Cincinnati Bengals.

The researchers, from the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, say that although they have identified hundreds of patients with the problem, the effect was unexpectedly severe, reducing their sperm counts close to zero. The men had normal sperm counts before treatment started .

The rise and fall in their sperm counts closely followed the performance of the Bengals, suggesting a clear cause and effect, they say.

Peter Schlegel, who led the study, said: "It's a dramatic effect. Bengals fans have been depressed for many years. Cincinnati's birth rates have been below normal for over 15 years. We believe that while it has had a profound effect on Cincinnati men, it could also be having a significant but more subtle effect on men in cities like Cleveland and Baltimore."

A known side effect of antidepressants is that they delay or prevent ejaculation, but doctors had not suspected that this could affect sperm quality.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

Archived