Micheal Richards Racial tirade.

Bengals_12th_Man

Well, Richards just threw what was left of his "career" down the toilet.

On second thought, I would like to see Richards locked in a room with
Mel Gibson, a member of Al-Queda and a black gang member.

[quote name='ONYX' post='391260' date='Nov 20 2006, 07:05 PM']Well, Richards just threw what was left of his "career" down the toilet.

Mel Gibson, a member of Al-Queda and a black gang member.[/quote]
He's just lucky that Seinfeld DVD sales will keep him eating for the rest of his racist life. What a douche. And he used to be my favorite character on that show.

[quote name='ONYX' post='391260' date='Nov 20 2006, 07:05 PM']Well, Richards just threw what was left of his "career" down the toilet.

Mel Gibson, a member of Al-Queda and a black gang member.[/quote]

Too bad Tookie is gone.

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='391308' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:15 PM']I did something to my computer that interferes with Youtube. What did he say?[/quote]

He went on a racial tirade calling the guys that were talking during his standup set nigga and saying stuff like this is what happens when you interupt the white man dont you know. It was pretty distugisting.

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='391308' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:15 PM']I did something to my computer that interferes with Youtube. What did he say?[/quote]
There was a table of black folks sitting up front that were apparently interrupting Richard's act repeatedly and he thought the proper response was to tell them that 50 years ago they'd be hanging from a tree with a fork up their ass, and calling them niggers. It was pretty pathetic.
The only "funny" part of the whole thing was when one of the black dudes was like "You're nothing! No movies, no shows, just Seinfeld....you're washed up!"

[quote name='Bunghole' post='391312' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:20 PM']There was a table of black folks sitting up front that were apparently interrupting Richard's act repeatedly and he thought the proper response was to tell them that 50 years ago they'd be hanging from a tree with a fork up their ass, and calling them niggers. It was pretty pathetic.
The only "funny" part of the whole thing was when one of the black dudes was like "You're nothing! No movies, no shows, just Seinfeld....you're washed up!"[/quote]

It really was sad... My opinion of him did a 180 in a matter of minutes....

Guest Coy Bacon
What the hell kind of niggers would go see that silly-assed Kike and his assinine white boy humor anyway? No better for their black, wannabe asses. But, they did sting him with the pointed observations about his lack of a career - loser.

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='391308' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:15 PM']Oh well. Niggers 1, Mackrel Snapper 0.[/quote]

Quality sucks, but here's the same one set up with AOL.

[url="http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1772645"]http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mo...;pmmsid=1772645[/url]

Guest Coy Bacon
That shit was funny as hell! That poor nigger thought he was damned near a cracker till that Hebe called him a "NIGGER!!!!!" all out front and shit - otherwise, like I said before, he wouldn't have been wasting time with that silly shit in the first place. Hil-fucking-larious. I sure as hell wouldn't have been whining about that shit being uncalled for. I would have been laughing about having goaded that punk into fucking up his already fucked-up career.

Very funny stuff.

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='391329' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:33 PM']That shit was funny as hell! That poor nigger thought he was damned near a cracker till that Hebe called him a "NIGGER!!!!!" all out front and shit - otherwise, like I said before, he wouldn't have been wasting time with that silly shit in the first place. Hil-fucking-larious. I sure as hell wouldn't have been whining about that shit being uncalled for. I would have been laughing about having goaded that punk into fucking up his already fucked-up career.

Very funny stuff.[/quote]

WOW... are you always this poetic?

What the hell kinda stuff do I miss in these general discussion threads?

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='391322' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:24 PM']What the hell kind of niggers would go see that silly-assed [b]Kike[/b] and his assinine white boy humor anyway? No better for their black, wannabe asses. But, they did sting him with the pointed observations about his lack of a career - loser.[/quote]
Is that you Mel Gibson?

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='391411' date='Nov 20 2006, 10:59 PM']I don't know about you guys but I thought it was pretty funny :lmao:[/quote]

See, that's why your ass gets thrown out of movie theaters. :lol:

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=24968"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=24968[/url]

First, let me say that what he did was totally uncalled for. There is no reason good enough for anyone to resort to that kind of insult. But I'd also like to say that I think it's unfair that black comedians can go on stage, call us crackers, the man, whatever and nothing is said about it. It's reverse racism. Same thing in my book.
MULLY
don't dish it out if you can't take it

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='391426' date='Nov 20 2006, 11:36 PM']First, let me say that what he did was totally uncalled for. There is no reason good enough for anyone to resort to that kind of insult. But I'd also like to say that I think it's unfair that black comedians can go on stage, call us crackers, the man, whatever and nothing is said about it. It's reverse racism. Same thing in my book.
MULLY
don't dish it out if you can't take it[/quote]

:boring:

Archived