Micheal Richards Racial tirade.

Bengals_12th_Man

[quote name='oldschooler' post='391717' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:00 PM']Dumbest thing you`ve ever read huh ?

I don`t know if I should be honored or insulted.
I can`t believe you`re acting like because they call each other a different form of the word,
that it`s OK for everyone else to call them that. Like I said, you can call a friend or family
member a name, no big deal. Call someone you don`t know that same name, and it is a big deal.

Words take on different forms depending on who is saying them and the tone/situation they`re used in.

If you have trouble understanding that the word Nigger is racist, then I guess I
shouldn`t be insulted with your "that`s the dumbest thing I`ve ever read" statement.[/quote]

:bowdown:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='oldschooler' post='391717' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:00 PM']Dumbest thing you`ve ever read huh ?

[b]I can`t believe you`re acting like because they call each other a different form of the word,
that it`s OK for everyone else to call them that.[/b] Like I said, you can call a friend or family
member a name, no big deal. Call someone you don`t know that same name, and it is a big deal.

Words take on different forms depending on who is saying them and the tone/situation they`re used in.

If you have trouble understanding that the word Nigger is racist, then I guess I
shouldn`t be insulted with your "that`s the dumbest thing I`ve ever read" statement.[/quote]
i think the point is that no dumbass should use any form of the word.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='391725' date='Nov 21 2006, 01:12 PM']i think the point is that no dumbass should use any form of the word.[/quote]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='391658' date='Nov 21 2006, 12:01 PM']Ugggh, if I call my friend a "fag", it`s a little different than if I`m calling a gay person
a "fag" don`t ya think ?

The word Nigger was born out of hatred. The word Blacks use towards one another
isn`t that exact word. It`s a word they made to take try and take away the power
of the other form of the word.

[size=5][b]But personally, I don`t like hearing anyone saying either form of the word.[/b][/size][/quote]

;)

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='391704' date='Nov 21 2006, 01:45 PM']The creation of the 2nd word is retarded and should be removed. I'm sure Coy Bacon loved the creator of the word "nigga."[/quote]

maybe so... whats even more retarded though, is not accepting the consiquences of using either word, as a white guy... that is just life... don't use the "but you say it, so why can't I?" b/c that is fucking stupid... anyone can compare any situation to another and make it look hypocritcal... that is why there is this thing called context... try to explain richardson's context here... if you come to any other conclussion than he was a pissed off biggot, then you are fucking retarded...

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='oldschooler' post='391728' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:13 PM'];)[/quote]
i know, i can read.

I think blacks that use the term "nigga" are morons. It doesnt help them remove the power from the word "nigger" or anything. If anything i think it causes racists to want to hate on them even more. Whoever developed the term "nigga" is a dumbass and everyone that uses it is a dumbass. I thikn that one moron who posted here for a few days showed how dumb using the word "nigga" is and ANYONE who uses it looks that stupid no matter how little they use it. I view it as instead of saying "nigga" just say, "im a dumbass" because using that word makes you look worse and u look like a hypocrite.

Side note:

Another beef of mine is what the fuck is up with white people using the term "brotha/brother" so much now. That is a term that I associate with the black population and feel they should use that term instead of "nigga" and now I go around and here all of these retarded ass white kids AND ADULTS!!! using it. It sounds so fucking stupid. If anyone has seen the movie The Squid and the Whale, think about the Tennis instructor. Thats how stupid the use of the term "brotha/brother" by white people is.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='bengalrick' post='391733' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:19 PM']maybe so... whats even more retarded though, is not accepting the consiquences of using either word, as a white guy... that is just life... don't use the "but you say it, so why can't I?" b/c that is fucking stupid... anyone can compare any situation to another and make it look hypocritcal... that is why there is this thing called context... try to explain richardson's context here... if you come to any other conclussion than he was a pissed off biggot, then you are fucking retarded...[/quote]
idk if ur attacking me or just saying something. Richards is a racist. It would be different to say it 1 time to attack the guy (wrong, but not racist imo if done this way), but to continually say it he meant it and is a racist. I dont think white people should be able to walk up and say "nigger/nigga." I dont think anyone should use the term.

I can`t believe you`re acting like because they call each other a different form of the word,
that it`s OK for everyone else to call them that. Like I said, you can call a friend or family

It's obviously racist. But it's more political. It kept OJ out of prison. That word trumps overwhelming evidence or anything else, every time. Fuhrman saying the word took precedence over OJ slashing his wife and her friend. It's a nasty thing to say. but it seems most of you think saying it is the most unforgivable thing that you could ever do. Even though rappers rattle it off like it's going out of style. Nigga and nigger are the same thing, one's a lazy version of the other. But rappers and Chapelle say both. It's odd that it was uttered in movies by blacks and whites all the time in the 70s and nobody batted an eye, but yet 30 years further removed from slavery, it's close to being a federal offense. Or is it already?

[quote name='bengalrick' post='391733' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:19 PM']maybe so... whats even more retarded though, is not accepting the consiquences of using either word, as a white guy... that is just life... don't use the "but you say it, so why can't I?" b/c that is fucking stupid... anyone can compare any situation to another and make it look hypocritcal... that is why there is this thing called context... try to explain richardson's context here... if you come to any other conclussion than he was a pissed off biggot, then you are fucking retarded...[/quote]

:bowdown:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='391744' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:30 PM']this going to jesus and dubya yet?[/quote]
within 10 seconds of me saying this it gets moved. :lol:

[quote name='Hooky' post='391745' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:31 PM']I think dumbasses shouldn't be allowed to speak period.[/quote]
all dumbasses (except me and other bengals fans) onto an island and sink it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='391738' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:24 PM']idk if ur attacking me or just saying something. Richards is a racist. It would be different to say it 1 time to attack the guy (wrong, but not racist imo if done this way), but to continually say it he meant it and is a racist. I dont think white people should be able to walk up and say "nigger/nigga." I dont think anyone should use the term.[/quote]

his first sentence was so far out in left field, that i couldn't have thought of it if i was given a week... he thought of it in a second... in other words, he has thought of this before....

i am not attacking you per sey, only pointing out that i think your arguements on this subject are weak and come off as semi-racist to the wrong reader...

i don't htink anyone should use the terms either, but a white dude saying "nigger" is the equivalent of a guy calling a girl a bitch... actually worse, but my point is that you can say it, but don't expect a high five or anything...

Don't you realize how many people would be offended by you using the word retarded? It's not something to joke about, you insensitive fuck.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Hooky' post='391751' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:36 PM']Don't you realize how many people would be offended by you using the word retarded? It's not something to joke about, you insensitive fuck.[/quote]

suck my dick...

for CONTEXT (you dumb ignorant asshole) let me point out why i said it... maybe you should shoot thurman a reply:

[i]QUOTE(A-Men-HouseofPain @ Nov 21 2006, 01:45 PM)

The creation of the 2nd word is retarded and should be removed. I'm sure Coy Bacon loved the creator of the word "nigga."[/i]

so fuck off bitch...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='391748' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:32 PM']his first sentence was so far out in left field, that i couldn't have thought of it if i was given a week... he thought of it in a second... in other words, he has thought of this before....

i am not attacking you per sey, only pointing out that i think your arguements on this subject are weak and come off as semi-racist to the wrong reader...

i don't htink anyone should use the terms either, but a white dude saying "nigger" is the equivalent of a guy calling a girl a bitch... actually worse, but my point is that you can say it, but don't expect a high five or anything...[/quote]

It appears by this thread that white people get more offended by it than blacks.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='391753' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:37 PM']suck my dick...

for CONTEXT (you dumb ignorant asshole) let me point out why i said it... maybe you should shoot thurman a reply:

[i]QUOTE(A-Men-HouseofPain @ Nov 21 2006, 01:45 PM)

The creation of the 2nd word is retarded and should be removed. I'm sure Coy Bacon loved the creator of the word "nigga."[/i]
so fuck off bitch...[/quote]

Don't cry, baby. It's ok.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Hooky' post='391756' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:42 PM']Don't cry, baby. It's ok.[/quote]

what do you when you know you say something stupid and try to cover for it?

you call someone a baby and try to make fun of them...

btw, your really a dumbass if you think that white people get more offended w/ that word... PM smoov, sneaky, or coy right now and use that word any where in the post, even in the context of you being their buddy... they are ignoring this thread b/c they know it will piss them off too bad... trust me though, they care much more... you think its simply a word, but to their grandparents this was the insult of all insults and referneces the darkest days america has ever gone through... its not just a word, the same as the confederate flag is not just a flag... its a symbol...

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='391758' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:49 PM']I cant believe any of this even has to be explained.[/quote]

for real... its nice to be on the same side as you again though jamie... i was getting tired of arguing w/ you :D

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='391761' date='Nov 21 2006, 02:52 PM']yeah well then F-U you cracker
:ninja:[/quote]

cracker is a very, very bad word.... your playing w/ fire brother...

:badger:

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='391763' date='Nov 21 2006, 03:10 PM']His appology.

[url="http://videos.netscape.com/story/2006/11/21/full-video-michael-richards-apologizes"]http://videos.netscape.com/story/2006/11/2...ards-apologizes[/url][/quote]

"To all my fans out there. I am truely sorry that I called all of you 'cum sucking assholes that couldn't fuck a 5 dollar prostitute'.. I didn't mean it the way it came out, and if you were offended by me calling your mom a whore, i apologize... but only to those that are offended... and white... thanks and God bless."

Guest whodey 85
Readin this thread makes me go crazy.

There's no need for an explanation on the difference between tha word nigger and nigga, if u dont understand that nigger's a racist comment on black people, and nigga is a word used by black people to each other, then get over it. Nigga is a word that black people say, get used to it, we dont have to have ur approval on using the word. Tha point is white people dont say it, and black people do, that's the way it is, and if u dont like it, go around and use the word around black people and see whut happens.

I dont give a fuck if Michael Richards was on an angry tirade, keep ur dumbass mouth closed bitch. I wish those two brothas woulda gone up there and taught his ass a lesson.

To the comment that white people get more offended than black people wit the word nigger, u stupid. That has to be one of the most asinine things Ive ever heard. Ur the same person wonderin why black people get so upset about the word nigger.

And A-Men, ur sayin Im a pussy cause when some dude calls me a nigger, I get upset and fight his ass? That's stupid, and u kno that. And Im a dumbass for callin my friend my nigga, when ur the dumbass that needs an explanation behind the whole nigger/nigga thing?

And thank u to the white people who understand the difference and didnt sound like ignorant assholes.

Archived