DaChis212 & Raven Fan101: Where are you hoez?

Guest ONYX

I won't get on Billick's case because he's done such a great job of turning the offense around since he's started calling plays. He HAS been unpredictable. Billick - nor Rex - had enough time to come up with an intricate game plan for the team. You guys had one more day than us to get a game plan ready, and I think that really helped you. Staying at home for a Thursday night game really does help.

I can't say I'm all that upset about this game this much time after the game. I was pretty angry immediately after all of the mental errors, especially after Stover's miss (I realize it's Katula's fault). All of our fans that are saying that our team had a lack of effort need to shut up. I don't even need to explain that. Nester suggested that we might not win the division now which is completely ridiculous. I wish our fans wouldn't be so radical. Before the season all were predicting us to win the Super Bowl, and now, so many people are acting like this is the end of the world. Ridiculous. Buffalo can win tomorrow, too. It's expected to snow. :)

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='399647' date='Dec 2 2006, 09:47 PM']I won't get on Billick's case because he's done such a great job of turning the offense around since he's started calling plays. He HAS been unpredictable. Billick - nor Rex - had enough time to come up with an intricate game plan for the team. You guys had one more day than us to get a game plan ready, and I think that really helped you. Staying at home for a Thursday night game really does help.

I can't say I'm all that upset about this game this much time after the game. I was pretty angry immediately after all of the mental errors, especially after Stover's miss (I realize it's Katula's fault). All of our fans that are saying that our team had a lack of effort need to shut up. I don't even need to explain that. Nester suggested that we might not win the division now which is completely ridiculous. I wish our fans wouldn't be so radical. Before the season all were predicting us to win the Super Bowl, and now, so many people are acting like this is the end of the world. Ridiculous. Buffalo can win tomorrow, too. It's expected to snow. :)[/quote]
I am no longer so sure you guys take the division, if we continue to play as we have. The only team left on our schedule that I fear is Indianapolis, and the way we've been playing, I think we have a good shot at beating them too.
Your team has a steady but decidedly unspectacular offense that at times struggles to generate points. If it weren't for your defense giving you short fields and turnovers, I'd say your offense stinks. In fact, it pretty much does.
I'm not trying to be a dick, just calling it like I see it.
Denver doesn't scare me at all, they have a rookie QB, a couple decent RB's and a cut-blocking Oline scheme. They don't have any WR's of note and their defense is overrated. That and the fact that they are trying to turn around a losing trend....I think we kill them.
And even if the Rats win the division, who cares? We'll make the playoffs too, and we are better on the road than we are at home.

Archived