*** GO GETS A NEW CAMERA ***

well my car was broken into tuesday evening, i moved to blue ash to avoid this sort of thing, and not only has my car been broken into by someone did a hit and run overnight about 6 months ago while i was asleep and smashed the back of my car up pretty good. so today i was driving my recently solid above average looking honda civic to work with a busted bumper, a rattling muffler(due to bumper) and a brown plastic bag over the window taped on with boxing tape... rather embarassing to say the least..

ANYWAY when they broke into my car, they stole my $500 digital camera(with priceless photos inside of course) a cell phone i just got for my business and some cash and threw TONS of my sons clothes and toys and diaper bag stuff all over the parking garage, its bad enough to know that someone stole my things, but to know some fuck was toughing and ruffling through my sons belongings and just throwing them all over the ground is infuriating(sp?) so after cleaning it up and settling for a few days i decided to get a new camera.. so to the point of this being in the geek forum, i got a simple new point and shoot kodak digital cam. my old one was 10x optical and 3x ditital with no image stabilization, my new one is the P712, 12x optical with IS, and 5 x digital so 60X total instead of 30X total with the old one, and its 7.1 MP instead of my old 5.0MP.. so i should have some even better shots from the bengals games... i also got 2 2.0GB SD cards so i can store more video and pics from training camp and so on.

[img]http://www.zone-numerique.com/uploads/Appareils/Kodak/P712/p712-dos-300.jpg[/img]

[img]http://fr.gizmodo.com/kodak%20p712.jpg[/img]

thats the one i just got...

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
why did u leave all that shit in ur car? i take everything with me wherever im going. i cant afford to have anything stolen tho. fuckin college.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='399325' date='Dec 2 2006, 02:29 AM']why did u leave all that shit in ur car? i take everything with me wherever im going. i cant afford to have anything stolen tho. fuckin college.[/quote]

well i moved to blue ash for a reason...so this kinda shit wouldnt happen... ive been here for 3 years, nothing until the last 6 months..

even stranger.... someone FOUND MY CAMERA...

he just dropped it off to me... its kinda damaged so its good i got a new one... but i should be able to get my bengals browns pictures from it..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='399160' date='Dec 2 2006, 02:35 AM']well my car was broken into tuesday evening,[b] i moved to blue ash to avoid this sort of thing[/b], and not only has my car been broken into by someone did a hit and run overnight about 6 months ago while i was asleep and smashed the back of my car up pretty good. so today i was driving my recently solid above average looking honda civic to work with a busted bumper, a rattling muffler(due to bumper) and a brown plastic bag over the window taped on with boxing tape... rather embarassing to say the least..

ANYWAY when they broke into my car, they stole my $500 digital camera(with priceless photos inside of course) a cell phone i just got for my business and some cash and threw TONS of my sons clothes and toys and diaper bag stuff all over the parking garage, its bad enough to know that someone stole my things, but to know some fuck was toughing and ruffling through my sons belongings and just throwing them all over the ground is infuriating(sp?) so after cleaning it up and settling for a few days i decided to get a new camera.. so to the point of this being in the geek forum, i got a simple new point and shoot kodak digital cam. my old one was 10x optical and 3x ditital with no image stabilization, my new one is the P712, 12x optical with IS, and 5 x digital so 60X total instead of 30X total with the old one, and its 7.1 MP instead of my old 5.0MP.. so i should have some even better shots from the bengals games... i also got 2 2.0GB SD cards so i can store more video and pics from training camp and so on.

[img]http://www.zone-numerique.com/uploads/Appareils/Kodak/P712/p712-dos-300.jpg[/img]

[img]http://fr.gizmodo.com/kodak%20p712.jpg[/img]

thats the one i just got...[/quote]

Don't you know that people don't break into cars in poor neighborhoods? Most theifs know that they do better in the nice neighborhoods ;) When I lived in the west end of Newport I never had anything stolen then I moved into the Mansion Hill Neighborhood and I had to stop buying car stereos cause they would get stolen weekly.

Anyway feel for you cause theres nothing worse than feeling violated

Guest schotzee
[quote name='GoBengals' post='399396' date='Dec 2 2006, 10:15 AM']well i moved to blue ash for a reason...so this kinda shit wouldnt happen... ive been here for 3 years, nothing until the last 6 months..

he just dropped it off to me... its kinda damaged so its good i got a new one... but i should be able to get my bengals browns pictures from it..[/quote]

Nice camera.Sort of good news you got it back at least even though it's damaged.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='GoBengals' post='399396' date='Dec 2 2006, 10:15 AM']well i moved to blue ash for a reason...so this kinda shit wouldnt happen... ive been here for 3 years, nothing until the last 6 months..

he just dropped it off to me... its kinda damaged so its good i got a new one... but i should be able to get my bengals browns pictures from it..[/quote]
i guess ur not lucky enough for it to still be under warranty?

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='399451' date='Dec 2 2006, 12:19 PM']i guess ur not lucky enough for it to still be under warranty?[/quote]

haha no, not even close, i got the old one from ebay and have had it over two years.. and i dont think the warranty would cover "stolen from car, tossed out of case into parking lot, and rained on for 7 hours"

no biggie, my new camera is the BOMB....

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='GoBengals' post='399475' date='Dec 2 2006, 01:06 PM']haha no, not even close, i got the old one from ebay and have had it over two years.. and i dont think the warranty would cover "stolen from car, tossed out of case into parking lot, and rained on for 7 hours"

no biggie, my new camera is the BOMB....[/quote]
no but some warrantys have a pay 75 bucks and its replaced, fixed type of deal.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='399396' date='Dec 3 2006, 12:15 AM']well i moved to blue ash for a reason...so this kinda shit wouldnt happen... ive been here for 3 years, nothing until the last 6 months.[/quote]

Must be black folks moving into the area.
MULLY
couldn't resist the racist joke after all the talk we've been havin'

Please note that it is just a joke though.

Archived