ATTN: SCHOTZEE

MULLY

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='399363' date='Dec 2 2006, 08:52 AM']Dude, those chicks in your sigs are fucking hot. Especially the one on the left on the bench. I'd like to put my penis in her vagina and have intercourse.
MULLY[/quote]

:lol: Actually the one on the bench and the one in the middle with the referee jersey are the same girl.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='big_dish' post='400446' date='Dec 3 2006, 11:18 PM']While all 3 of them are extremely hot, I wish the middle one would cut back just a little on the goofy expression on her face. It just doesnt fit the sexiness of the picture.[/quote]

Agreed. I love the one in the Clemson jersey :wub:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='402786' date='Dec 7 2006, 04:50 PM']Seeing as the girls are from Florida, I do believe its a FL and FL State jersey.[/quote]

The orange jersey is a Clemson one ;)

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='402807' date='Dec 7 2006, 05:46 PM']The orange jersey is a Clemson one ;)[/quote]

A Clemson Jersey

[img]http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores/product_images/186725-x.jpg[/img]

It's definatly NOT a clemson jersey. (No Paw print)

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='402899' date='Dec 7 2006, 09:51 PM']The paw print is not on the right sleeve...the pic shows it on the left only ;)[/quote]

B) So, Jamie what do you have to say for yourself :lol:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='402921' date='Dec 7 2006, 10:26 PM']:363:[/quote]

lol dude i wasnt even worried about it was kinda stupid to argue about it..she was hot even if she wore a michigan jersey :lol:

Archived