RAIDER FAN LOGIC

Nati Ice

not only will rudi have a predicted field day, carson will throw for 225+, a td, and two picks(?), but our wrs wont be the ones creating match up problems...

[quote]how will their Wrs create match up problems?

we practically shut out andre johnson and eric moulds who are just as good as CJ and TJ![/quote]
[url="http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88373"]http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88373[/url]

SUPERB!

:lmao:

I started to laugh at the guys predicting a Raider's victory on Sunday but then the thought hit me......
5 years ago we were just like those guys. I know how it feels having a God awful team and having
unrealistic hopes of wanting to see them win.

I kind of feel sory for them. -_-

But oh well, somebody has to lose so better them than us.

Who-Dey !!! :headbang:

Guest schotzee

[quote name='sneaky' post='402282' date='Dec 6 2006, 08:49 PM']I started to laugh at the guys predicting a Raider's victory on Sunday but then the thought hit me......
5 years ago we were just like those guys. I know how it feels having a God awful team and having
unrealistic hopes of wanting to see them win.

[b]I kind of feel sory for them. -_-
But oh well, somebody has to lose so better them than us[/b].

Who-Dey !!! :headbang:[/quote]

Ditto,and I know any given Sunday,but what on Earth are they seeing lately to make them think they can beat us :blink: ?I could see maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='402270' date='Dec 6 2006, 07:27 PM']Yeah 1504 yards and 6 tds is just as good as 1922 yards and 14 tds....[/quote]
Yes...and based on where they were drafted, David Carr is definitely as good of a quarterback as Carson Palmer.

Some Raiders fans really need to start paying attention to the actual games as opposed to how well their Skull masks are fitting.

Archived