Steeler delusions

[quote]We are going to win the Super Bowl in 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Head coach[/b]. Whomever it will be...we are not sure at this point. If its Bill, we have a proven winner who should he decide to come back, I cannot imagine he won't know exactly what his committment is and be re-energized. However if it is not, this is going to be the most attractive coaching job in all of football, if not professional sports. The owner, record and championship wise--is the most successful owner in the NFL. The position is a stable as one can possibly expect to find for a head coach...ownership is patient even when things don't go well. Something 31 other teams in the league generally do not understand. The team is loaded with talent. This is the perfect job for a head coach to take---and if its a new one, we will get our pick of the litter, so to speak.
[b]The Front Office and the draft.[/b] Kevin Colbert started in 2000. Since then, his first round picks have been Burress, Hampton, Simmons, Polamalu, Roethlisberger, Miller and Holmes. While the level of success has varied, each has enjoyed legit success in the the NFL. Other picks include ARE, Foote, Taylor, McFadden, Smith, Starks, Hope, Bell. All have experienced success and contributed to the team winning the Super Bowl and or Division Championships. The point is that we are a superior drafting team and improve ourselves every season because of the draft. The draft is also no longer, we are picking #_, so we stay at #_. Under the Colbert watch, the stealers will make a move up, (Polamalu, Bell, Colcough, Holmes) to get the player they want or down (Hampton, Smith) if they know they can get their guy later and add extra picks. The aggressive draft day strategy gives the stealers more control over their own destiny.
[b]The Talent.[/b] [b][i][size=2]The team is stacked with a Franchise QB in Roethlisberger[/size][/i][/b],a Pro Bowl RB with lights out speed/game breaking ability in Parker. As a side note to WP, he is improving in another key area too, his vision. He is finding the holes better, rather than running up to the LoS and getting hit. The WRs next year will feature a future HoF wines hard and Holmes in his 2nd year--a pair that could potentially be as dangerous as any in the game today. The team ranks in the top 10 in both offense and defense, and only the best record in the league San Diego Chargers can make that claim. Most of the top talent is under contract.
[b]Weaknessess.[/b] [i][b][size=2]Every team has them, we have relatively few.[/b][/size][/i] Our LBs have underperformed....but we are 6th in the NFL in sacks. Our offensive line has underperformed....but we have a rusher who is 4th in the league. A little tweaking and a good draft pick or two can help out both units. Our 2nd RB is very weak, if we lost Parker due to injury we would be screwed, a big back to compliment him and spell him is also a luxury we can afford.
[b]Experience.[/b] A lot of this team has seen a number of playoff games, multiple conference championships, and of course last years Super Bowl. The only team with comperable experience is New England.
[b]Distractions/flukes and outright bad luck.[/b] It was a lot of fluke occurances that threw us off this year...Ben's wreck followed with emergency surgury. The unbelievably high turnover rate. Troy's injured shoulder. Bill's will he be back or won't he be back question. Even with all of these issues, we are a single game removed from being in control of our own playoff destiny. Eliminate them, and we are among the leagues elite again..
There you have it...I don't care who we play next year--injuries aside--I think we are right back among the leagues absolute elite and in the 13-3 to 14-2 mark looking for a 2nd title in 3 years.[/quote]

I think he meant to put the QB in the weakness description.

These guys scare me with their silly explanatory logic

Edit: Sry, forgot link. [url="http://www.steelernation.com/forums//showthread.php?t=15164"]http://www.steelernation.com/forums//showthread.php?t=15164[/url]

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='413015' date='Dec 23 2006, 11:01 PM']I think he meant to put the QB in the weakness description.

These guys scare me with their silly explanatory logic
Edit: Sry, forgot link. [url="http://www.steelernation.com/forums//showthread.php?t=15164"]http://www.steelernation.com/forums//showthread.php?t=15164[/url][/quote]

I wish that we could win a super bowl like them just once though. Every year ends with the same crap. And this year, our team with all of the off fields arrests made us look like a joke.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='415671' date='Dec 26 2006, 02:21 AM']I wish that we could win a super bowl like them just once though. Every year ends with the same crap. And this year, our team with all of the off fields arrests made us look like a joke.[/quote]

I mean, the stealers have won 5 super bowls. Cincy has none, what a joke.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='415676' date='Dec 26 2006, 01:25 AM']I mean, the stealers have won 5 super bowls. Cincy has none, what a joke.[/quote]
Four of their five Super Bowl wins are legit, back when they had legit teams.
They have been exposed as a team that if they cannot establish the run, they cannot win.
None of which means anything unless we beat them and the Jets lose to the Raiders, which is highly improbable.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='415678' date='Dec 26 2006, 02:28 AM']Four of their five Super Bowl wins are legit, back when they had legit teams.
They have been exposed as a team that if they cannot establish the run, they cannot win.
None of which means anything unless we beat them and the Jets lose to the Raiders, which is highly improbable.[/quote]

Sorry but I don't agree. You or I may think that the refs favored them that game. But the bottom line is that they won, how do I know this, I saw the trophy presentation. I am sure that if it was Cincy in place of pissburgh getting the same calls, you wouldn't be talking about is the legit. Cincy has been a downer this year on and off the field. I simply don't see how you can talk crap about being better than someone when you have never accomplished what they have.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='415683' date='Dec 26 2006, 01:34 AM']Sorry but I don't agree. You or I may think that the refs favored them that game. But the bottom line is that they won, how do I know this, I saw the trophy presentation. I am sure that if it was Cincy in place of pissburgh getting the same calls, you wouldn't be talking about is the legit. Cincy has been a downer this year on and off the field. I simply don't see how you can talk crap about being better than someone when you have never accomplished what they have.[/quote]
I never mentioned the refs, stealers fan. I simply stated that the unbelievable set of favorable circumstances that facilitated the stealers drive to the Superbowl last year was an aberration rather than a win by a legitamite Super Bowl contending team.
The Sun even shines on a dog's ass sometimes.
I just wonder when it will be the Bengals turn to be the ass of the dog.
You guys certainly have NO DYNASTY.
Your team sucks balls.
Gee, both of us have similar issues. Coincedence?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='415685' date='Dec 26 2006, 02:41 AM']I never mentioned the refs, stealers fan. I simply stated that the unbelievable set of favorable circumstances that facilitated the stealers drive to the Superbowl last year was an aberration rather than a win by a legitamite Super Bowl contending team.
The Sun even shines on a dog's ass sometimes.
I just wonder when it will be the Bengals turn to be the ass of the dog.
You guys certainly have NO DYNASTY.
Your team sucks balls.
Gee, both of us have similar issues. Coincedence?[/quote]

Well we don't know yet do we??? I mean the stealers could win the next two SB's like new england did. All I'm saying is that I find it odd that so many of you wanna pick a fight, when you have no ammo to back it up. 5 superbowls 5!!!! pissburgh has won 15% of all of the super bowls played. Now you have no chance to win one this year like pissburgh. So when next year starts, you will have to start all over again to better than pissburgh. I wouldn't bet on that.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='415690' date='Dec 26 2006, 01:49 AM']Thats the same look that Chris Henry has on his face when he's robbing someone.[/quote]

Look how cute even in your pathetic season you find time to pound your chest. Whats sad is your going to get swept and will have only beaten the browns in the division.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='415701' date='Dec 26 2006, 05:36 AM']Look how cute even in your pathetic season you find time to pound your chest. Whats sad is your going to get swept and will have only beaten the browns in the division.[/quote]

5 Super BowlS!!! Not much you can say to that. At least you have allot in in common with the bRownie backers. hahahaha

[quote name='CinciNC' post='415758' date='Dec 26 2006, 10:23 AM']5 Super BowlS!!! Not much you can say to that. At least you have allot in in common with the bRownie backers. hahahaha[/quote]

You people are like a broken record.

5 superbowls 5 superbowls.

And what exactly does that have to do with this year again?

[quote name='CinciNC' post='415758' date='Dec 26 2006, 10:23 AM']5 Super BowlS!!![/quote]

Why is this the only defense that Sqealer fans have to fall back on when their teams present condition is questioned?
I have a guy at work that does the same thing when you point out how bad Uselessburger sucks shit or how much their team is a joke of ineffectiveness.
'Who won the Super Bowl* last year?' 'Who's the defending Super Bowl* champs?' 'Who has won 5 Super Bowls?'

Its the same as someone questioning the Reds shittiness and getting a reference to sweeping Oakland in the 1990 World Series as a reply.

WTF does it have to do with the fact that your team SUCKS SHIT TODAY?

...and besides, its only FOUR Super Bowls. Nobody in the WORLD except the mutant miscreants who live in Shitsburgh acknowledge the existance of SBXL or the fact that it was ever played.

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='415809' date='Dec 26 2006, 11:45 AM']Why is this the only defense that Sqealer fans have to fall back on when their teams present condition is questioned?
I have a guy at work that does the same thing when you point out how bad Uselessburger sucks shit or how much their team is a joke of ineffectiveness.
'Who won the Super Bowl* last year?' 'Who's the defending Super Bowl* champs?' 'Who has won 5 Super Bowls?'

Its the same as someone questioning the Reds shittiness and getting a reference to sweeping Oakland in the 1990 World Series as a reply.

WTF does it have to do with the fact that your team SUCKS SHIT TODAY?
...[b]and besides, its only FOUR Super Bowls. Nobody in the WORLD except the mutant miscreants who live in Shitsburgh acknowledge the existance of SBXL or the fact that it was ever played.[/b][/quote]

Actually it's zero legitimate one's the "steel curtian" of that era, was on roids. So those 4 plus that absurdly called one last year all equate to a bunch of tarnished trophies.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='415758' date='Dec 26 2006, 10:23 AM']5 Super BowlS!!! Not much you can say to that. At least you have allot in in common with the bRownie backers. hahahaha[/quote]
Congrats. 4 from steroids and 1 from refs.

I would rather win fair.

Wait how is that season going for you this year? Oh yeaahhhhhh!!!!

What a bunch of FUCKING PATHETIC losers you all are. Your season last year was a FLUKE. After we get finished fucking you out of the playoffs I don't want to hear any more whining or what if's. No more excuses.

If you ever want to see what a Lombardi looks like come on over. Ohh yeah were running out of room in our trophy case, I heard you guys have plenty of room in yours so we might need to borrow some space. Only if you promise to keep em nice n shinny for us (thats means no drolling and slobbering on them like the bunch of fucking retards you are).

BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID

Your fate lies with us. Remember no more excuses, I hope this is simple enough for you all to understand!

[quote name='BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID' post='415992' date='Dec 26 2006, 08:38 PM']What a bunch of FUCKING PATHETIC losers you all are. Your season last year was a FLUKE. After we get finished fucking you out of the playoffs I don't want to hear any more whining or what if's. No more excuses.

If you ever want to see what a Lombardi looks like come on over. Ohh yeah were running out of room in our trophy case, I heard you guys have plenty of room in yours so we might need to borrow some space. Only if you promise to keep em nice n shinny for us (thats means no drolling and slobbering on them like the bunch of fucking retards you are).

BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID

Your fate lies with us. Remember no more excuses, I hope this is simple enough for you all to understand![/quote]

must be boring in montana when you sign into another teams message board "invisible" to talk smack to a team they beat you at home 3 of the last 4 years, and still actually has a chance at the playoffs. go stare at the tetons hick. your sister will be home soon.

[quote name='BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID' post='415992' date='Dec 26 2006, 08:38 PM']What a bunch of FUCKING PATHETIC losers you all are. Your season last year was a FLUKE. After we get finished fucking you out of the playoffs I don't want to hear any more whining or what if's. No more excuses.

BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID

Your fate lies with us. Remember no more excuses, I hope this is simple enough for you all to understand![/quote]

Our fate lies with you?? O'Rly? And here I thought we need the Jets to lose, which probabally isnt going to happen which means the game sunday wolnt "lie in your hands".

Besides you arent going to win anyway. Didnt you just get beat by the ratbirds again? Yeah didnt we already beat them once this year?

If anything was a fluke it was YOUR season last year. Now your back to typical steeler football.

BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID

But...but...but...you have FIVE LOMBARDIES!
Four of which were won before you were born, and one of which was the fluke you speak of.
Look at the shambles that is YOUR team asshole.
We are on the upswing, and your favorite quarterback has been exposed for the non-game winner that he is.
Kill yourself.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='416017' date='Dec 26 2006, 07:25 PM']Our fate lies with you?? O'Rly? And here I thought we need the Jets to lose, which probabally isnt going to happen which means the game sunday wolnt "lie in your hands".

Besides you arent going to win anyway. Didnt you just get beat by the ratbirds again? Yeah didnt we already beat them once this year?
If anything was a fluke it was YOUR season last year. Now your back to typical steeler football.[/quote]

When was the last game of any importance you won???? Bungals back to another 15 years of losing, the doormats of the AFC. Maybe next year you can draft a better class of convicts.

[img]http://forums.stealersfever.com/images/smilies/sign09.gif[/img]

[quote name='BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID' post='416035' date='Dec 26 2006, 09:42 PM']When was the last game of any importance you won???? Bungals back to another 15 years of losing, the doormats of the AFC. Maybe next year you can draft a better class of convicts.

[img]http://forums.stealersfever.com/images/smilies/sign09.gif[/img][/quote]
WE HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN YOU!
YOUR QB IS A PIECE OF SHIT WIGGER WANNABE!
YOUR COACH IS LEAVING YOU!
AND....
Please tell me how many felonies the Bengals have, and then tell me how many the Chargers have...
...and then tell me whether or not you think that the Chargers' issues haven't been swept under the rug because they are the current "Media Darlings" (a title YOU held last year, thanks to fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck bettis' impending retirement) and are predicted to run the table?
Can you answer any of these?
I doubt it.
I'm sure you and the rest of your single-celled organisms that you call friends and fellow fans that were spawned by the dirtiest water and city in the USA outside of Cleveland have nothing to say.
Again, please kill yourself, as you will be honestly helping the US Census Beareau.

Archived