2 Steps to Date Rape ....

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='sneaky' post='416190' date='Dec 27 2006, 02:17 AM']As if your bitch ass team didn't take a "L" on Sunday too.

:rolleyes:[/quote]

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Question, why do you have a picture of Malcom X on every post and then respond with such great literary responses like "Open your mouth so I stick my dick in it."

[quote name='CinciNC' post='416194' date='Dec 27 2006, 01:20 AM']You never answered my question. Did I strike a nerve??[/quote]

bitch, what the fuck are you talking about?

My team is still in it, we need help but it's still a shot, can you say the same?

[quote name='sneaky' post='416199' date='Dec 27 2006, 02:23 AM']bitch, what the fuck are you talking about?

My team is still in it, we need help but it's still a shot, can you say the same?[/quote]

Let me try for the third time>>>

Question, why do you have a picture of Malcom X on every post and then respond with such great literary responses like "Open your mouth so I stick my dick in it."

[quote name='BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID' post='416203' date='Dec 27 2006, 01:25 AM']What team would that be... Never said I was a stealers fan dumb ass[/quote]

Oh so then your jumping on their banwagon? HA! What idiot jumps on the banwagon of a losing team? :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='416204' date='Dec 26 2006, 11:26 PM']Oh so then your jumping on their banwagon? HA! What idiot jumps on the banwagon of a losing team? :lol:[/quote]
Nope no bandwagon.....Just like to mess with bungal fans. Its just too easy.
Especially after that nice demonstration of how not to run an extra point play.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='416197' date='Dec 27 2006, 01:22 AM']IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Question, why do you have a picture of Malcom X on every post and then respond with such great literary responses like "Open your mouth so I stick my dick in it."[/quote]

Allow me to break this down for you because I know you Stooler fans are real slow.....

This is an Internet message board and this is the smack talk forum.

The things I type here in this forum are not representative of my opinions and views of men such as Malcolm X.
Those opinions and views, I share with fellow Bengal fans in the appropriate political forums.

You are not a Bengal fan. You are a Stooler fan, which makes you the equivalent of hamster shit.
Thus, I will post things to you such as "eat my dick" or " shut the fuck up". You are not worthy of
experiencing my true charm and intellect.

Do you understand now?

Now go kill yourself.

[quote name='sneaky' post='416208' date='Dec 27 2006, 02:31 AM']Allow me to break this down for you because I know you Stooler fans are real slow.....

This is an Internet message board and this is the smack talk forum.

The things I type here in this forum are not representative of my opinions and views of men such as Malcolm X.
Those opinions and views, I share with fellow Bengal fans in the appropriate political forums.

You are not a Bengal fan. You are a Stooler fan, which makes you the equivalent of hamster shit.
Thus, I will post things to you such as "eat my dick" or " shut the fuck up". You are not worthy of
experiencing my true charm and intellect.

Do you understand now?

Now go kill yourself.[/quote]

Sure, why not. Thanks for the suggestion. Merry X-mas :wub:

[quote name='BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID' post='416207' date='Dec 27 2006, 01:30 AM']Nope no bandwagon.....Just like to mess with bungal fans. Its just too easy.
Especially after that nice demonstration of how not to run an extra point play.[/quote]

what sad little life you live then.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='416170' date='Dec 27 2006, 01:03 AM']Who cares, I want you guys to win, secure us a top 15 pick in the draft. We'll be back hard next year, new coach, same ole steeler butt whippin. WE WIN WHEN IT COUNTS[/quote]
God job kicking the raiders ass this year.

Oh yeah and Baltimore last week? hmm..

[quote name='BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID' post='416207' date='Dec 27 2006, 01:30 AM']Nope no bandwagon.....Just like to mess with bungal fans. Its just too easy.
Especially after that nice demonstration of how not to run an extra point play.[/quote]
Do you want to play lets throw as many interceptions in the red zone as we possibly can?

[quote name='CinciNC' post='416178' date='Dec 27 2006, 01:10 AM']Uhhh, a loss would help the stealers. A win does nothing but hurt us for next year. Thats called S M A R T[/quote]

It sounds more like RATIONALIZATION. OK, getting your ass beat by the Bengals twice was part of the master plan. Sure.

Archived