You homos are pretty good at smack talk...

[quote name='JC' post='418009' date='Dec 31 2006, 12:03 AM']Everyone drops balls...TO is a playmaker. he always will be...he is one of the best.

Housh is definatly better then Hines. TJ has heart and desire man. Chad Johnson wouldn't be leading the league in recieving if it wasn't for TJ. TJ is a scrapper goes for every yard he can get. Goes across the middle...[b]TJ is probably better then chad. [/b] Definately more consistent. Chad is a deep threat...but TJ is a all around threat. The only reason TJ doesn't have more yards then Chad is because TJ doesn't bitch about it. TJ is clutch as hell too.

I would put TJ in the hall before chad...and sadly TJ won't make it

And no way in hell mason or clayton touch TJ. no...just no.[/quote]
No way TJ is better than Chad. Good corners can single-cover him and he won't show up much. You single-cover Chad and you'll soon change your mind because he'll beat you like a drum all day. Even with a good corner and pass rush, he'd beat you. Hines does everything you just said...He goes over the middle, he's consistent AND he's a much better blocker than TJ. I still think Mason and Clayton beat TJ. While both of them are worlds different than Housh, Clayton is a much bigger deep threat than TJ and he's very quick and smart. He finds holes in zones quickly and he can get there just as easily. You won't hear a fucking word out of his mouth either. He lets his play do the talking. TJ bitches after a loss, and talks about how he's on the better team. He's a lot worse than Chad. Chad brings some comedy to the No Fun League that Tagliabue created. He won't call out his teammates either and you won't hear him talking about his team is a better team than a team his just lost to after a loss.

And I definitely disagree about TO. I know everyone drops balls but not as much as TO...He does it in clutch situations, too. People should be tearing him apart like they are. He deserves it. He talks too much and doesn't back it up at all. He isn't even the best receiver on his team anymore. Terry Glenn is better. He's fast and you won't see him drop many balls. He's more reliable than TO, and he hasn't talked at all until this week, but there must be something wrong if he's complaining...

Ward is a good WR, he's 2nd tear to Chad and Harrison (Maybe TO and Moss when Moss was with Culpepper)

TJ is a poor mans Ward, not that fast, but tough and will fight you for every yard and does better after the catch. He's clutch on 3rd downs.

Mason is probabally at the top of the hill and should be going down from here on out. (McNair the same) Hes good but hes not what he used to be, as eveident by him for the most part getting shut down by our rookie Jonathan Joseph. (Who had a hell of a game in that 2nd game this year)

I agree with PP though Ward is good, dirty as fuck between the whistle and the start of the next play, but good.

Archived