Bengals Prediction

CinciNC

[quote name='#40' post='417221' date='Dec 29 2006, 02:15 AM']As of now, the Cincinnati Bengals have a better sellout streak then the stealers, no?[/quote]

UHHH, FUCK NO!!!! The Steelrs streak stands at 255. That is 2 5 5!!!! Take 200 away from the stillers, and we still double your total!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417225' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:20 AM']UHHH, FUCK NO!!!! The Steelrs streak stands at 255. That is 2 5 5!!!! Take 200 away from the stillers, and we still double your total!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]

That was a sellout against the Browns on Thursday night? :crazy:

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417225' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:20 AM']UHHH, FUCK NO!!!! The Steelrs streak stands at 255. That is 2 5 5!!!! Take 200 away from the stillers, and we still double your total!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]

Let me get this straight......

Your team is 7-8 and have already lost to us yet you are up at 1:20AM talking
"sellout streak" smack.

:0stfu:

[quote name='#40' post='417227' date='Dec 29 2006, 02:22 AM']That was a sellout against the Browns on Thursday night? :crazy:[/quote]

Dude, I have been on the stealers waiting list for almost 20 years. Up until two years ago, you could walk up to the gate an any bengay game (excluding the pgh game, we bought all of the seats) and get a ticket. This has never accured in pgh during my life.

[quote name='sneaky' post='417228' date='Dec 29 2006, 02:23 AM']Let me get this straight......

Your team is 7-8 and have already lost to us yet you are up at 1:20AM talking
"sellout streak" smack.
:0stfu:[/quote]

Yup, i can't stand how annoying your new fanbase is when your team has accomplished nothing other than setting a record for arrests. Maybe this is the type of fan base that cincy wants to own, all of the ex and current felons [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//18.gif[/img]

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417231' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:30 AM']Yup, i can't stand how annoying your new fanbase is when your team has accomplished nothing other than setting a record for arrests. Maybe this is the type of fan base that cincy wants to own, all of the ex and current felons [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/18.gif[/img][/quote]

As long as the winning continues, I really dont care how many bad seeds my team has.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='416803' date='Dec 28 2006, 10:43 AM']From NFL.com
Four teams have sellout streaks of over 200 games going into the [b][size=7]2003[/size][/b] season: The Redskins (265), Broncos (253), pissburgh (223) and Packers (213) hold those streaks. When you realize that each season means only eight regular-season home games, that's an amazing feat.
By the way, the stealers would have the longest streak if not for the scab year in 89. WE RULE, YOU SUCK. ha hahaha ha aha ahhaaaa :lmao:[/quote]
WOW! A little late, aren't we?

Let's see...Two straight stadiums emptied early for the Ravens during road games? Could it be?
[img]http://i16.tinypic.com/4idbck1.jpg[/img]
Looks like it.

After Sunday, the Ravens will have 91 consecutive sellouts, and it's been almost every game since the Ravens have come to Baltimore.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417225' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:20 AM']UHHH, FUCK NO!!!! The Steelrs streak stands at 255. That is 2 5 5!!!! [b]Take 200 away from the stillers, and we still double your total!!![/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img][/quote]
Don't let a Stealer fan try to attempt math. God knows they can't even add. Well, 28*2 would be 56 not 55, feller. Good try, though.

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='417236' date='Dec 29 2006, 02:39 AM']WOW! A little late, aren't we?

Let's see...Two straight stadiums emptied early for the Ravens during road games? Could it be?
Looks like it.

After Sunday, the Ravens will have 91 consecutive sellouts, and it's been almost every game since the Ravens have come to Baltimore.[/quote]

Show me proof. The Ravens have under 100 total home game since they moved to the slums of Balt. i can give you a link, where is your PROOF

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='417236' date='Dec 29 2006, 02:39 AM']WOW! A little late, aren't we?

Looks like it.

After Sunday, the Ravens will have 91 consecutive sellouts, and it's been almost every game since the Ravens have come to Baltimore.[/quote]

I think that my point still stands moron

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417210' date='Dec 29 2006, 12:57 AM']Wowwww!!! [b]23 whole games????[/b] damn, you told me. Me so impressed. Just go to bed and say a prayer thanking god that I am not coming to PBS this year to bitch slap your silly, hillbilly, thug wannabe gay ass fans.[/quote]

dude are you fucking stupid? I said [u]28[/u] not [i]23[/i] :lol:

28 > 23 :crazy:

[quote name='Hooky' post='417322' date='Dec 29 2006, 09:21 AM']Since you're continuously selling out, when are they going to fix that cow pasture of a fucking field?[/quote]

Soon I hope. It get way too much play. Pitt uses it as do the high school playoffs. I think they are trying to stay away from carpet but it looks like they will have no choice.....

[quote name='cantstop85' post='421301' date='Jan 2 2007, 10:48 PM']super is coming within the next 2 years guarnenteed[/quote]

Hmmmm.? I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But next season, we come back undefeated within the division, have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. And beat Dallas in the Super Bowl for the third time. How sick would you be???

This article sums it up for the Bennies!!!

Arrested development: Eight incidents set tone
OFF-THE-FIELD PROBLEMS CRIPPLED TEAM LONG BEFORE FINALE
By John Clay
HERALD-LEADER SPORTS COLUMNIST
CINCINNATI - The end came yesterday with stealers wide receiver Santonio Holmes running free in the Cincinnati secondary, speeding toward the end zone, incapable of being caught.

The beginning of the end came earlier, much earlier, with guys who got caught.

Odell Thurman. Chris Henry. Eric Steinbach. Reggie McNeil. Deltha O'Neal. Matthias Askew. A.J. Nicholson. Frostee Rucker.

The final tally: Eight arrests. Eight losses.

Ocho stinko.

"We were a very average football team," said quarterback Carson Palmer.

After the Bengals lost to pissburgh 23-17 yesterday, officially deep-sixing their wafer-thin playoff chances thanks to Holmes' 67-yard touchdown grab-and-gun from quarterback Ben Roethlisberger three snaps into overtime, Marvin Lewis said, "It takes people who are selfless."

You didn't need a net to catch his drift.

Perhaps Cincinnati's off-the-field problems did not directly contribute to its slip from an 11-5 playoff team to a mediocre 8-8 edition that will be watching the post-season on a plasma.

But it certainly set the tone. A distracted tone. An undisciplined tone. A tone of personal agendas being put ahead of team sacrifice.

"We grossly underachieved," Willie Anderson, the all-pro offensive tackle, his 11th season behind him, said from his locker yesterday. "People should be really embarrassed about the performance of this football team. In street terms, this is a sorry football team."

It was certainly inadequate yesterday. The Bengals missed tackles, dropped passes, committed silly penalties. At one point on the home sideline, safety Dexter Jackson had to be restrained from going after linebacker Caleb Miller. That's Jackson's teammate, Caleb Miller.

"Marvin hinted on it at the beginning of the week," Anderson continued. "One word. Selfish. That's not me saying it. That's me reading the quote from my head coach saying it. From selfishness, different things get broke down under that."

Selfish? How? Who?

Anderson wouldn't answer that. He offered this: "It's not always about talent. Sometimes it's about smart, selfless football players."

Sometimes it's a little of both. Take Chad Johnson. You can argue that few want to win more than the high-profile Cincinnati receiver. You can argue that many know better ways to go about it.

"I don't know what selfish means, unless somebody's talking about me," said Johnson when informed of Anderson's comment. "Am I selfish because I want to win? Am I selfish because sometimes as a receiver you want the ball to help your team win? That's what it all comes down to. Selfish in that way, then yeah."

Later, he added, "Isn't selfish good?"

Selfless is better.

In fact, perhaps the seeds of this Cincy slide may have started with whatever it was that happened in the Bengals locker room -- Chad taking a coach in a headlock? A shouting match? A punch-out? -- at halftime of that playoff loss to the stealers last January.

And, just as with that incident, after the summer of the police blotter, Lewis spent too much time dismissing the negative publicity instead of fixing the problem. But then it's easy to forget this was his fourth season in charge, not his 14th.

"We trust in Marvin. We believe in Marvin," Anderson said. "The coaching staff knows what the problems are. The team knows what the problems are."

"Marvin's got a long off-season in front of him," Palmer said. "There are a whole lot of things that need to change around here or we're going to be 8-8 again."

No one wants that. The old year is over. A New Year has begun. For the Bengals, a much different season, must start today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name='CinciNC' post='421317' date='Jan 2 2007, 10:01 PM']This article sums it up for the Bennies!!!
Arrested development: Eight incidents set tone
OFF-THE-FIELD PROBLEMS CRIPPLED TEAM LONG BEFORE FINALE
By John Clay
HERALD-LEADER SPORTS COLUMNIST
CINCINNATI - The end came yesterday with stealers wide receiver Santonio Holmes running free in the Cincinnati secondary, speeding toward the end zone, incapable of being caught.

The beginning of the end came earlier, much earlier, with guys who got caught.

Odell Thurman. Chris Henry. Eric Steinbach. Reggie McNeil. Deltha O'Neal. Matthias Askew. A.J. Nicholson. Frostee Rucker.

The final tally: Eight arrests. Eight losses.

Ocho stinko.

"We were a very average football team," said quarterback Carson Palmer.

After the Bengals lost to pissburgh 23-17 yesterday, officially deep-sixing their wafer-thin playoff chances thanks to Holmes' 67-yard touchdown grab-and-gun from quarterback Ben Roethlisberger three snaps into overtime, Marvin Lewis said, "It takes people who are selfless."

You didn't need a net to catch his drift.

Perhaps Cincinnati's off-the-field problems did not directly contribute to its slip from an 11-5 playoff team to a mediocre 8-8 edition that will be watching the post-season on a plasma.

But it certainly set the tone. A distracted tone. An undisciplined tone. A tone of personal agendas being put ahead of team sacrifice.

"We grossly underachieved," Willie Anderson, the all-pro offensive tackle, his 11th season behind him, said from his locker yesterday. "People should be really embarrassed about the performance of this football team. In street terms, this is a sorry football team."

It was certainly inadequate yesterday. The Bengals missed tackles, dropped passes, committed silly penalties. At one point on the home sideline, safety Dexter Jackson had to be restrained from going after linebacker Caleb Miller. That's Jackson's teammate, Caleb Miller.

"Marvin hinted on it at the beginning of the week," Anderson continued. "One word. Selfish. That's not me saying it. That's me reading the quote from my head coach saying it. From selfishness, different things get broke down under that."

Selfish? How? Who?

Anderson wouldn't answer that. He offered this: "It's not always about talent. Sometimes it's about smart, selfless football players."

Sometimes it's a little of both. Take Chad Johnson. You can argue that few want to win more than the high-profile Cincinnati receiver. You can argue that many know better ways to go about it.

"I don't know what selfish means, unless somebody's talking about me," said Johnson when informed of Anderson's comment. "Am I selfish because I want to win? Am I selfish because sometimes as a receiver you want the ball to help your team win? That's what it all comes down to. Selfish in that way, then yeah."

Later, he added, "Isn't selfish good?"

Selfless is better.

In fact, perhaps the seeds of this Cincy slide may have started with whatever it was that happened in the Bengals locker room -- Chad taking a coach in a headlock? A shouting match? A punch-out? -- at halftime of that playoff loss to the stealers last January.

And, just as with that incident, after the summer of the police blotter, Lewis spent too much time dismissing the negative publicity instead of fixing the problem. But then it's easy to forget this was his fourth season in charge, not his 14th.

"We trust in Marvin. We believe in Marvin," Anderson said. "The coaching staff knows what the problems are. The team knows what the problems are."

"Marvin's got a long off-season in front of him," Palmer said. "There are a whole lot of things that need to change around here or we're going to be 8-8 again."

No one wants that. The old year is over. A New Year has begun. For the Bengals, a much different season, must start today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]
and where did the Stealers wind up this season?..Take it in the shorts AH

[quote name='New Jersey Bengal' post='421662' date='Jan 3 2007, 04:36 PM']and where did the Stealers wind up this season?..Take it in the shorts AH[/quote]

But you can't win every year, or in the Bengays case, NEVER. We won it last year for the FIFTH TIME. We had no pressure to win it again.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='421893' date='Jan 4 2007, 12:33 AM']But you can't win every year, or in the Bengays case, NEVER. We won it last year for the FIFTH TIME. We had no pressure to win it again.[/quote]
I fail to see how your 4 super bowl titles and your one fluke has to do with this season. Quit living in the past. You finished below us you fucking moron. Are you retarded? Do you need a helmet? Oh wait I forgot people in pissburgh are not big an wearing helmets.

[quote name='number85' post='421912' date='Jan 4 2007, 12:53 AM']I fail to see how your 4 super bowl titles and your one fluke has to do with this season. Quit living in the past. You finished below us you fucking moron. Are you retarded? Do you need a helmet? Oh wait I forgot people in pissburgh are not big an wearing helmets.[/quote]

Archived