#1 NFL STATE per ESPN

CinciNC

NFL

No. 1 Pennsylvania

No. 2 California>>> · No. 3 Florida>>>
Late owner Art Rooney's pissburgh franchise forged NFL history with the Steel Curtain defense, the Immaculate Reception and so much more. The Bus and the stealers rolling to a Super Bowl XL victory is also fresh in our minds. Not to be outshouted are the Eagles, on the opposite side of the state with their two Super Bowl appearances and rabid fans. The two franchises, represented in the Hall of Fame by 38 people, joined the league in 1933 when Pennsylvania lifted its blue laws, allowing games on Sundays.

Once again, the stealers rule the NFL!!! you suck, you suck

[quote name='sneaky' post='417216' date='Dec 29 2006, 02:10 AM']CinciNC,

Im gonna let you in on a little secret.
Are you ready?
Ok, here it goes.........
NOBODY HERE GIVES A FUCK !!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh you do, it just upsets you that pgh is the best franchise in the nfl. And your bennies are a black eye to the nfl with the multiple arrests this season. I suggest you come to the good guy side. The 5 time super bowl champion side, thats right the Pitts burgh STe elers!!!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417220' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:14 AM']Oh you do, it just upsets you that pgh is the best franchise in the nfl. And your bennies are a black eye to the nfl with the multiple arrests this season. I suggest you come to the good guy side. The 5 time super bowl champion side, thats right the Pitts burgh STe elers!!!![/quote]

Would you ask a straight man to be gay? Because that's what you are implying.

Your fucking team sucks ass this year. Pissburgh was one of the worst franchises in the
NFL from 1933-1971. It was only when, Chuck Knoll devised a squad full of steriod freaks
that they started winning. And last year's SB was the most blatent fix since the Chicago Black
Sox scandal in 1919.

[quote name='sneaky' post='417226' date='Dec 29 2006, 02:21 AM']Would you ask a straight man to be gay? Because that's what you are implying.

Your fucking team sucks ass this year. Pissburgh was one of the worst franchises in the
NFL from 1933-1971. It was only when, Chuck Knoll devised a squad full of steriod freaks
that they started winning. And last year's SB was the most blatent fix since the Chicago Black
Sox scandal in 1919.[/quote]

how exactly is an nfl game fixed black einstein?? Seriously, would the nfl risk destroying a trillion dollar business so that one team could win a game???? And why would they take that risk??? These are very logical questions, to which you have no answers. I guess that howard stern was responsible for blowing up the WTC in 01, and sneaky is actually a superhero who travel to different galaxies when not working at the gas station.

In all honesty, as much as it pains me to say it, I think the road to the SB was legit. A lot of calls in the Colt game went AGAINST the stealers. Having said that, the Super Bowl was so poorly reffed that Tom White (you know, that guy that practically gave the Ravens the Seattle game in 2003) thought it was one-sided. There was obvious favoritism in that game. Most Ravens fans aren't afraid to say that that game was poorly reffed yet Steeler fans still consider their Super Bowl*** legit.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417234' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:35 AM']how exactly is an nfl game fixed black einstein??[/quote]

When referees slant their calls and decisions to enable or assist a team the league wants to win.

Simple equasion bitch. E = MC(2) x SBXL = *

[quote]Seriously, would the nfl risk destroying a trillion dollar business so that one team could win a game????[/quote]

It had two teams in two relativley smaller markets, Pissburgh had more compelling stories like
Jerome fat fuck wanting to retire, born and raised in Detriot (ghetto trash), Big Ben handing the
ball off better than anybody (trailer park trash) and Wines Hard eating dogs and cats with BBQ
sauce.(Negro-Korean trash) Pretty fucking compelling stories there.

[quote]And why would they take that risk???[/quote]

Ratings bitch, better ratings equal more dollars.

[quote]and sneaky is actually a superhero who travel to different galaxies when not working at the gas station.[/quote]

No, sneaky is actually a super hero who just sent millions of tiny little DNA cells towards your girlfriend's
uterus, less than 48 hours ago.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417220' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:14 AM']Oh you do, it just upsets you that pgh is the best franchise in the nfl. And your bennies are a black eye to the nfl with the multiple arrests this season. I suggest you come to the good guy side. The 5 time super bowl champion side, thats right the Pitts burgh STe elers!!!![/quote]

ok, im converting to the steal side ;) baptize me will ya!!! are you fucking stupid ? you soud like a fucking jahova witness! comming in here trying to get us to convert or some shit! go fuck yourself Docholiday! you suck as a singer bitch! and your a faggot!

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='417244' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:55 AM']ok, im converting to the steal side ;) baptize me will ya!!! are you fucking stupid ? you soud like a fucking jahova witness! comming in here trying to get us to convert or some shit! go fuck yourself Docholiday! you suck as a singer bitch! and your a faggot![/quote]

Doc Holiday?

Is that really you buddy?

I love all your songs.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

[quote name='sneaky' post='417242' date='Dec 29 2006, 02:52 AM']When referees slant their calls and decisions to enable or assist a team the league wants to win.

Simple equasion bitch. E = MC(2) x SBXL = *

It had two teams in two relativley smaller markets, Pissburgh had more compeling stories like
Jerome fat fuck wanting to retire, born and raised in Detriot (ghetto trash), Big Ben handing the
ball off better than anybody (trailer park trash) and Wines Hard eating dogs and cats with BBQ
sauce.(Negro-Korean trash) Pretty fucking compelling stories there.

Ratings bitch, better ratings equal more dollars.
No, sneaky is actually a super hero who just sent millions of tiny little DNA cells towards your girlfriend's
uterus, less than 48 hours ago.[/quote]

Rating Bitch???? So the largest tv audience ever to watch a super bowl knew that Pgh was going to win? if it came out that nfl fixed the game, it would risk the entire league. Again, why would they risk this???? Bottom line is that since 1972 the steelrs have won 17 division titles, 6 afc championships and 5 super bowls!!! How does it feel???? pretty damn sweet

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417247' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:58 AM']Rating Bitch???? So the largest tv audience ever to watch a super bowl knew that Pgh was going to win? if it came out that nfl fixed the game, it would risk the entire league. Again, why would they risk this????[/quote]

Money, money, money.

There were more fringe Pissburgh fans than fringe Seattle fans. If Seattle took an early lead or control of the
game the fringe Squeeler fans would have turned away. If Pissburgh has the lead more will watch. This
will produce good ratings. With good ratings, the networks can charge the sponsors more money
for ads and commercials, and the NFL can charge the networks more for televising it's games.

[quote]Bottom line is that since 1972 the steelrs have won 17 division titles, 6 afc championships and 5 super bowls!!! How does it feel???? pretty damn sweet[/quote]

Dude, you should really stop living in the past. The reality NOW is your team is 7-8 and will be
7-9 come Monday. That's your problem Doc, fuck singing the oldies and learn something new
for a change. Move out your parent's basement, rid yourself of the perm and eye liner and be a
gawd damn man for once.

-_-

[quote name='sneaky' post='417250' date='Dec 29 2006, 03:07 AM']Money, money, money.

There were more fringe Pissburgh fans than fringe Seattle fans. If Seattle took an early lead or control of the
game the fringe Squeeler fans would have turned away. If Pissburgh has the lead more will watch. This
will produce good ratings. With good ratings, the networks can charge the sponsors more money
for ads and commercials, and the NFL can charge the networks more for televising it's games.
Dude, you should really stop living in the past. The reality NOW is your team is 7-8 and will be
7-9 come Monday. That's your problem Doc, fuck singing the oldies and learn something new
for a change. Move out your parent's basement, rid yourself of the perm and eye liner and be a
gawd damn man for once.

-_-[/quote]

Sorry Tom. But I am only giving you the facts. I know, its disgusting to compare the hillbilly bennies to the stillers. I mean, 7 div, 2 afc champs, does not really stack up to pgh record. Oh well, maybe someday you will get to enjoy watching the bennies with the title. Until then though, suck the big kielbasa

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417248' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:59 AM']No, doc looks like a fag. Me, I'm pure badass![/quote]

The irony about this statement is that it sounds very gay.

"Me, I'm pure badass!"......Come on, what straight man would say something like this?

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417252' date='Dec 29 2006, 02:13 AM']Sorry Tom. But I am only giving you the facts. I know, its disgusting to compare the hillbilly bennies to the stillers. I mean, 7 div, 2 afc champs, does not really stack up to pgh record. Oh well, maybe someday you will get to enjoy watching the bennies with the title. Until then though, suck the big kielbasa[/quote]

I got your "Tom" here bitch.....in my pants.

And speaking of "big kielbasa", was your girlfriend limping the last you saw her?

If so, my bad.

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Of course Pennsylvania would be considered #1 ....

Afterall the Messiah Marvin is from there and luckily escaped to Paradise .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='sneaky' post='417254' date='Dec 29 2006, 03:19 AM']I got your "Tom" here bitch.....in my pants.

And speaking of "big kielbasa", was your girlfriend limping the last you saw her?

If so, my bad.[/quote]

Let me guess, you were the thug that tried to steal her purse. Bro, quit hangin wit yo boi henry. He's straight up bad news!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417504' date='Dec 29 2006, 05:05 PM']Let me guess, you were the thug that tried to steal her purse. Bro, quit hangin wit yo boi henry. He's straight up bad news!![/quote]

dude, you wish you had chris henry! [img]http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/ChrisTucker.jpg[/img] and you know this... maaaan ;)

CinciNC, I want you to tell me the truth.....

How much time do you spend on the internet a day? I mean jesus christ, you're spending hours attempting to talk shit on a rivals board. I mean you did win Super Bowl XL*****, why the need to talk shit? I thought after you win the super bowl, your team is holy? Well Doc, I hope you enjoy the next decade of losing :wave:

Archived