#1 NFL STATE per ESPN

CinciNC

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='417636' date='Dec 30 2006, 01:57 AM']We have to have the most lame rival trolls on the net. <_<[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I don't know, I thought Doc Holiday was kinda cool.[/b][/color]

:ninja:

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='417623' date='Dec 30 2006, 02:03 AM']CinciNC, I want you to tell me the truth.....

How much time do you spend on the internet a day? I mean jesus christ, you're spending hours attempting to talk shit on a rivals board. I mean you did win Super Bowl XL*****, why the need to talk shit? I thought after you win the super bowl, your team is holy? Well Doc, I hope you enjoy the next decade of losing :wave:[/quote]

5 :contract:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='417939' date='Dec 30 2006, 08:27 PM']:rolleyes:

:2dedhorse:[/quote]

Beatin a dead horse??? That is the point. It does get a bit tiring to keep hearing about the STeelrs success and the bengays lack of it. IF football were music, steerlrs are led zepplin, bengals are insync. browns are clay aiken!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='417992' date='Dec 30 2006, 11:20 PM']Beatin a dead horse??? That is the point. It does get a bit tiring to keep hearing about the STeelrs success and the bengays lack of it. IF football were music, steerlrs are led zepplin, bengals are insync. browns are clay aiken!![/quote]

So then what you saying is once your drummer dies in a drunken stupor (cower retiring) youll break up the band and never really capture the same success in seperate projects (Page and Plant).

I look foward to that.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='418028' date='Dec 31 2006, 02:10 AM']So then what you saying is once your drummer dies in a drunken stupor (cower retiring) youll break up the band and never really capture the same success in seperate projects (Page and Plant).
I look foward to that.[/quote]

I'll take our history over any others in the NFL. Can you honestly say that????? Do you like apples?? How'd you like them apples??

[quote name='CinciNC' post='418048' date='Dec 31 2006, 02:04 AM']I'll take our history over any others in the NFL. Can you honestly say that????? Do you like apples?? How'd you like them apples??[/quote]

Now see I'd rather have someone respect the legitimacy of our "5" rather than know we got them by on feild preformance enhancment or help from the refs. So if I am talking about history (which really doesnt mean all that much to me) I'd rather talk about a team like the 49'ers or Cowboys (and I hate the cowboys).

So no I dont respect your "history" it has tarnish on it. How do you like them apples?

Archived