good game

[quote name='frankie martin' post='419741' date='Jan 1 2007, 12:31 AM']man guys seems like the visitor always wins our games. It was a close game, had me worried all the way to end. I never would have envisioned that these two teams would have the records that they did when i first saw this game on the schedule. Was definately a disappointing season for both of us[/quote]

indeed

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='419755' date='Jan 1 2007, 02:30 AM']indeed[/quote]

Jamie, please pass this message along to black jesus, sneaky, gaybengal and whoeverelse you play grab ass with. You are the bengays!!!! Not the Steelrs!!!! We have 5 superbowls, you have none. We beat you every time it matters. Its about time you show some fucking respect. Go to bed with this thought. Last year we ended your season. You bitched, you cried, you screamed that you would get your revenge. One year later, we end your season again. I have been unable to stop laughing, please, I beg you, no mas. I can't stop laughin at you bitches, hahahahahahaha :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='CinciNC' post='419766' date='Jan 1 2007, 02:52 AM']Jamie, please pass this message along to black jesus, sneaky, gaybengal and whoeverelse you play grab ass with. You are the bengays!!!! Not the Steelrs!!!! We have 5 uperbowls, you have none. We beat you every time it matters. Its about time you show some fucking respect. Go to bed with this thought. Last year we ended your season. You bitched, you cried, you screamed that you would get your revenge. One year later, we end your season again. I have been unable to stop laughing, please, I beg you, no mas. I can't stop laughin at you bitches, hahahahahahaha :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:[/quote]

Nice spelling douchebag ;)

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='419768' date='Jan 1 2007, 03:59 AM']Nice spelling douchebag ;)[/quote]

All you had to do was win today. How does that make you feel???? Ever wonder what it would be like to watch your team win a Super Bowl??? Its pretty sweet. Doesn't even get tiring after 5. Not that you would ever know.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='419769' date='Jan 1 2007, 03:03 AM']All you had to do was win today. How does that make you feel???? Ever wonder what it would be like to watch your team win a Super Bowl??? Its pretty sweet. Doesn't even get tiring after 5. Not that you would ever know.[/quote]

Not that you would ever know that your a punk ass bitch. How can you come here and talk shit when we split the season yet you still finished below us with the same record. Your stealers are a team of the past. So relish it. This 8 and 8 season is as good as it's gonna get for you in the next few years. You might have your Super Bowls and your gay ass fans but you don't have shit on us. In the next decade we will make up for every claim to fame you have. Enjoy it while you can because you and your nut huggin fan base will be bowin down for here on out. :boese035:

[quote name='CinciNC' post='419766' date='Jan 1 2007, 02:52 AM']Jamie, please pass this message along to black jesus, onyx, gaybengal and whoeverelse you play grab ass with. You are the bengays!!!! Not the Steelrs!!!! We have 5 superbowls, you have none. We beat you every time it matters. Its about time you show some fucking respect. Go to bed with this thought. Last year we ended your season. You bitched, you cried, you screamed that you would get your revenge. One year later, we end your season again. I have been unable to stop laughing, please, I beg you, no mas. I can't stop laughin at you bitches, hahahahahahaha :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:[/quote]

Fuck respect, I dont know how many times I have to tell your retarded ass, you have 4 championships that were won with a team on roids and one with help from the refs. Im dead serious when I say I dont respect that history. As far as ending our season, so what? You have no chance at sniffing what you "did" last year, your 8-8 too (with a team that had FAR less injuries) and your pounding your chest about it, you may be laughing but Im laughing harder.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='frankie martin' post='419741' date='Jan 1 2007, 12:31 AM']man guys seems like the visitor always wins our games. It was a close game, had me worried all the way to end. I never would have envisioned that these two teams would have the records that they did when i first saw this game on the schedule. Was definately a disappointing season for both of us[/quote]

BTW, Thanks for showing good sportsmanship unlike most pissburgh fans! Good game even though it was heartbreaking! B)

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' date='Jan 1 2007, 12:37 PM' post='420025']
BTW, Thanks for showing good sportsmanship unlike most pissburgh fans! Good game even though it was !!

Bragging rights..... Big Deal. But I think you'll all agree that it doesn't nearly make up for missing the playoffs.... DAMN......

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='420025' date='Jan 1 2007, 01:37 PM']BTW, Thanks for showing good sportsmanship unlike most pissburgh fans! Good game even though it was heartbreaking! B)[/quote]
yeah, by no means am i happy about an 8-8 record and a third place finish in the division this year... like a said, definately a disappointing season for both teams. Hopefully we can shore up our o-line in the draft this year and improve next year. I think that you guys will be back next year without all of the injuries you had this year. What position to do you expect marvin to draft in april? You guys goin O or D first round?

[quote name='frankie martin' date='Jan 1 2007, 02:35 PM' post='420086']
yeah, by no means am i happy about an 8-8 record and a third place finish in the division this year... like a said, definately a disappointing season for both teams. Hopefully we can shore up our o-line in the draft this year and improve next year. I think that you guys will be back next year without all of the injuries you had this year. What position to do you expect marvin to draft in april? You guys goin O or D first round?
[/quot
I think we go with another corner. Maybe some D-line help. The stealers need some O-line help.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='frankie martin' post='420086' date='Jan 1 2007, 02:35 PM']yeah, by no means am i happy about an 8-8 record and a third place finish in the division this year... like a said, definately a disappointing season for both teams. Hopefully we can shore up our o-line in the draft this year and improve next year. I think that you guys will be back next year without all of the injuries you had this year. What position to do you expect marvin to draft in april? You guys goin O or D first round?[/quote]

Most likely D

Yeah definitely. Until the Bengals stop shooting themselves in the foot, they will never be more than an average to slightly above average team. It really is a shame when you know your team has the talent to beat the best and be among them and then watch them fall short because of stupid mistakes (missed FGs, extra points, etc. etc.)

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='420417' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:34 PM']Yeah definitely. Until the Bengals stop shooting themselves in the foot, they will never be more than an average to slightly above average team. It really is a shame when you know your team has the talent to beat the best and be among them and then watch them fall short because of stupid mistakes (missed FGs, extra points, etc. etc.)[/quote]
Ahh, c'mon, we Bengals fans have been conditioned to not only expect, but LOVE that brand of football!!
Next you're going to tell me that Mike Brown sucks.... :ninja:

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='420417' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:34 PM']Yeah definitely. Until the Bengals stop shooting themselves in the foot, they will never be more than an average to slightly above average team. [b]It really is a shame when you know your team has the talent to beat the best and be among them [/b] and then watch them fall short because of stupid mistakes (missed FGs, extra points, etc. etc.)[/quote]
yeah, no doubt you guys have the talent, you'll be fine. You have a sweet nucleus on offense, rivaled by only the colts. Your defense could improve, not to say it's bad though. Thurman coming back will help you guys a load

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='420025' date='Jan 1 2007, 01:37 PM']Thanks for showing good sportsmanship unlike most pissburgh fans![/quote]
I concur that statement. You've really been the only pissburgh fan I can handle, frankie martin. I'd like to thank most of you Bengal fans too for not being complete asses, too. I would think you guys would be snappy after such a big loss, but you guys really haven't been.

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='420551' date='Jan 2 2007, 02:03 AM']I concur that statement. You've really been the only pissburgh fan I can handle, frankie martin. I'd like to thank most of you Bengal fans too for not being complete asses, too. I would think you guys would be snappy after such a big loss, but you guys really haven't been.[/quote]

No need for it, it wasnt like last year where we lost Palmer on a cheap play to end the season, and have jackasses come on the site to celebrate that (gee wonder why we celebrated the big ben injury like we did?) we didnt play up to snuff and had many unjuries this year. I would be snappy if I thought it was our last chance we have too much talent and a damn fine head coach (as you know with him being your D coord) to not be in this for the long run.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='420843' date='Jan 2 2007, 01:43 PM']No need for it, it wasnt like last year where we lost Palmer on a cheap play to end the season, and have jackasses come on the site to celebrate that (gee wonder why we celebrated the big ben injury like we did?) we didnt play up to snuff and had many unjuries this year. I would be snappy if I thought it was our last chance we have too much talent and a damn fine head coach (as you know with him being your D coord) to not be in this for the long run.[/quote]
Yeah, I think you guys will be in the running for years to come. You guys have a great QB and the best receiving core in the league. Good luck with your defense. Marvin might be pressuring the FO to get a defensive leader, too, so you might get better there. I don't want anything easy in the division, so I want at least one competing division rival with Shittsburgh falling fast.

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='421029' date='Jan 2 2007, 04:51 PM']Yeah, I think you guys will be in the running for years to come. You guys have a great QB and the best receiving core in the league. Good luck with your defense. Marvin might be pressuring the FO to get a defensive leader, too, so you might get better there. I don't want anything easy in the division, so I want at least one competing division rival with Shittsburgh falling fast.[/quote]

Everything I heard about Pollack coming out of college was that he would eat glass to be in the field. I had high hopes that he would be that leader, but that injury killed that, well see if he is able to come back or not now.

Archived