LET THE AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals HIT THE FLOOR!!!

Guest Troll Of Steel

Guest Troll Of Steel
Good game Bengals. I just wanted to come on here and show a little class and respect, which I know is a rare trait for a stealers fan, but there are a couple of us that can show dignity!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='420028' date='Jan 1 2007, 01:42 PM']It just puts a smile on my face every time you fools post this chest pounding nonsence without reguard for the fact you finished in 3rd.

Troll of Sillyness is more like it.[/quote]
It seems like a pretty respectful post to me..... :ninja:

Guest Troll Of Steel

[quote name='Bunghole' post='420031' date='Jan 1 2007, 01:44 PM']It seems like a pretty respectful post to me..... :ninja:[/quote]
i'm glad to see my whole tread has just been edited... oh well.

Good game, see yinz in September. Good luck.

[quote name='Troll Of Steel' post='420036' date='Jan 1 2007, 01:46 PM']i'm glad to see my whole tread has just been edited... oh well. we know if there's any question Who Dey is....
It will always be WE-DEY!!! :D

Good game, see yinz in September. Good luck.[/quote]
See, that wasn't so hard. Good game, and see ya next year!
:wave:

[quote name='Troll Of Steel' post='420027' date='Jan 1 2007, 01:40 PM']Good game Bengals. I just wanted to come on here and show a little class and respect, which I know is a rare trait for a stealers fan, but there are a couple of us that can show dignity![/quote]

Hey bitch, are you still recovering from that 58-7 series beat down this year :lol:

Guest Troll Of Steel

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='420115' date='Jan 1 2007, 03:31 PM']Hey bitch, are you still recovering from that 58-7 series beat down this year :lol:[/quote]
wow you finally decided to come outta the closet after winning 2 games against us for the first time in like..... FOREVER?? Where were you last year when your pathetic excuse for a football team was getting thier ass handed to them day in and day out?? Your Gay. Your crappy team is Gay. And i dont know which is a bigger bust being in the Playoffs the Ravens or the Jets. And it wont be a suprise to anyone after your team go 1 and done in the Playoffs. Then you can return to your closet and suck our dicks until you reach the playoffs ever again. Faggot.

[quote name='Troll Of Steel' post='420225' date='Jan 1 2007, 05:31 PM']wow you finally decided to come outta the closet after winning 2 games against us for the first time in like..... FOREVER?? Where were you last year when your pathetic excuse for a football team was getting thier ass handed to them day in and day out?? Your Gay. [b]Your crappy team is Gay. And i dont know which is a bigger bust being in the Playoffs the Ravens or the Jets.[/b] And it wont be a suprise to anyone after your team go 1 and done in the Playoffs. Then you can return to your closet and suck our dicks until you reach the playoffs ever again. Faggot.[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :crazy: :crazy:

Just come back after every round of the playoffs that the Ravens are involved in. That's all I'm gonna say.

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='420302' date='Jan 1 2007, 07:32 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :crazy: :crazy:

Just come back after every round of the playoffs that the Ravens are involved in. That's all I'm gonna say.[/quote]

Thanks for the Karma buddy :thumbsup: . I said the same thing for every round the stealers advanced and then they ended up winning the Super Bowl***

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='420305' date='Jan 1 2007, 07:39 PM']Thanks for the Karma buddy :thumbsup: . I said the same thing for every round the stealers advanced and then they ended up winning the Super Bowl***[/quote]
:lol: Well we're better than the Broncos last year, the Colts last year and the Bengals last year....and the Squealers last year. The national media just doesn't know that yet except for Sean Salisbury, Deion and that retard, Michael Irvin.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Troll Of Steel

[quote name='Troll Of Steel' post='420225' date='Jan 1 2007, 05:31 PM']And it wont be a suprise to anyone after your team go 1 and done in the Playoffs.[/quote]
:whistle:

:wave: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] :lmao: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Troll Of Steel' post='426806' date='Jan 14 2007, 10:10 AM']:whistle:

:wave: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] :lmao: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]
You're lucky we decided to have our worst offensive game all season (tied with the game at Cincy) during the playoffs... or else YOU would be the one eating crow.... Or if Ray wasn't playing his ass off and tipping INTs away from Reed and McAlister. Damn, that game we should have won, but the balls just didn't bounce our way, and McNair played horribly.

Can't win 'em all. Until next year, my friend. When we will hopefully still have AD.

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='426813' date='Jan 14 2007, 10:24 AM']You're lucky we decided to have our worst offensive game all season (tied with the game at Cincy) during the playoffs...[/quote]

Sucks it had to be to about two of the worst defenses in the league...

Guest Troll Of Steel

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='426813' date='Jan 14 2007, 10:24 AM']You're lucky we decided to have our worst offensive game all season (tied with the game at Cincy) during the playoffs... or else YOU would be the one eating crow.... Or if Ray wasn't playing his ass off and tipping INTs away from Reed and McAlister. Damn, that game we should have won, but the balls just didn't bounce our way, and McNair played horribly.

Can't win 'em all. Until next year, my friend. When we will hopefully still have AD.[/quote]
Yea true, you guys really should of won that game. It just goes to show you about the NFL, you work hard all year and have 1 bad game in the Playoffs and it's over. Until next year friend, hopefully yinz can knock off the Bengals for us so we wont have to every year :D .

[quote name='JC' post='426820' date='Jan 14 2007, 11:08 AM']Sucks it had to be to about two of the worst defenses in the league...[/quote]
And on national TV. But one was because of a short week and the other I don't know what happened. Our gameplanning was horrible. I thought they would come out with a good one because of the bye week, but I was sure wrong. We had a good one in the KC game. Can't put anything on our defense for this game, though. Any time you force Manning to have a 39.6 QB rating you're supposed to win... and hold that offense to a lowly 15 points all on field goals.

[quote name='Troll Of Steel' post='426826' date='Jan 14 2007, 11:20 AM']Yea true, you guys really should of won that game. It just goes to show you about the NFL, you work hard all year and have 1 bad game in the Playoffs and it's over. Until next year friend, hopefully yinz can knock off the Bengals for us so we wont have to every year :D .[/quote]
One thing I really wanna know is do the majority of Steeler fans hate the Bengals or the Ravens more? I always thought it was the Ravens, but I could be wrong.

But yeah, this loss really stung. It was a terrible end to what could have been a very magical season.

[quote name='Troll Of Steel' post='426826' date='Jan 14 2007, 11:20 AM']Yea true, you guys really should of won that game. It just goes to show you about the NFL, you work hard all year and have 1 bad game in the Playoffs and it's over. Until next year friend, hopefully yinz can knock off the Bengals for us so we wont have to every year :D .[/quote]

pst I got a secret....

You didnt do anything this year either, with far less injures than we had, so you knocked out and you celebrated it like you won the superbowl. Kinda funny actually.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426976' date='Jan 14 2007, 06:21 PM']pst I got a secret....
You didnt do anything this year either, with far less injures than we had, so you knocked out and you celebrated it like you won the superbowl. Kinda funny actually.[/quote]
Especially given Steeler's fans accusations against us that every time we play them it's "Our Superbowl".
Pot, meet kettle, 2006 style.

:D Two of the positives I can think of are that the stealers and the Chargers are out of the playoffs. After dealing with Steeler fans I didn't think there was such thing as worse fans than them, but I was proven wrong. They are horrible. If you listened to the noise at our game then listened to their nose, it's ridiculously in our favor. Besides that, most of them are really bad fans and arrogant, rich assholes.

Archived