Boise State-Oklahoma

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever
Unbelievable finish. I'm happy for Boise State. Great playcalling. Thom Brennaman said it best this game calls for a playoff format. Boise State is a great team and deserve a chance at a NC. Won't happen this year but I think the NCAA should think about putting a playoff in. Great game.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='420539' date='Jan 2 2007, 01:12 AM']That was an AMAZING game. Ballsy call going for two in OT and even ballsier play. That shit was sweeeeeeeeeet.[/quote]

You ain't kidding. Boise State defintaly has some testicular fortitude.

[quote name='sneaky' post='420553' date='Jan 2 2007, 03:40 AM']Oklahoma Girl is probably not happy.
....but it was a great game. Super playcalling by Boise State.[/quote]

I do believe that was the first time I ever cryed after a football game.
None of you can deny that it was a great comeback after the second half.
OU is known for the second half comebacks anyway, but yes I do agree that Boise State had some nice playcalling from the sideline.

[quote name='sois' post='420556' date='Jan 2 2007, 04:04 AM']ahahahhaha i always like to see Blow U lose[/quote]

HATER.

Those are fightin' words MR.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='420679' date='Jan 2 2007, 10:28 AM']Also what made me sad was the fact that it was Adrian's last game.
My boy's going PRO.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img][/quote]
not just for adrian, but i find it really annoying when everytime he gets the ball they show his dad in the stands. just like last year for osu vs notre dame when they kept showing brady quinns sister cause she is aj hawks girlfriend

Guest oldschooler
That was without a doubt one of the best College games I have ever seen.

Of course Ohio State beating the Canes for the National Championship
was the best...

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='oldschooler' post='420777' date='Jan 2 2007, 12:33 PM']That was without a doubt one of the best College games I have ever seen.

Of course Ohio State beating the Canes for the National Championship
was the best...[/quote]
i guess cheapshotting a RB in order to win would make it the best game :rolleyes:

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='420806' date='Jan 2 2007, 12:00 PM']i guess cheapshotting a RB in order to win would make it the best game :rolleyes:[/quote]

No, watching a team I`ve rooted for all my life, win the National Championship made it the
best game ever.

And how in the fuck do you figure that McGahee was cheap shotted ?

(VIDEO OF MCGAHEE`S KNEE INJURY)
[url="http://www.extremesportclips.com/viewvideo.php?vid=152&sec=mr&cid="]http://www.extremesportclips.com/viewvideo...sec=mr&cid=[/url]

That`s a tackle that`s made every Saturday and Sunday.
His knee just snapped like a twig...

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='420806' date='Jan 2 2007, 01:00 PM']i guess cheapshotting a RB in order to win would make it the best game :rolleyes:[/quote]
how is that a cheapshot? he just got hit at the same time he cut and that is recipe for disaster

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='420806' date='Jan 2 2007, 01:00 PM']i guess cheapshotting a RB in order to win would make it the best game :rolleyes:[/quote]

cheapshot? wow you're dumb..just mad cause we won a championship and we're gonna win another one in less than a week :thumbsup:

Archived