Boise State-Oklahoma

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='oldschooler' post='422445' date='Jan 5 2007, 10:50 AM']Well since you asked so nicely ... :wub: :P
The Oklahoma Territory opened with the Land Run of 1889. Settlers from across the globe, seeking free land, made their way to the prairies of the plains to stake their claim to a new life. [b]One of the few rules to claiming a lot of land was that all participants were to start at the same time. Those who went too soon were called "Sooners."[/b]

As time went on, "Sooner" came to be a synonym of Progressivism. The Sooner was an "energetic individual who travels ahead of the human procession." He was prosperous, ambitious, competent, a "can-do" individual. And Oklahoma was the Sooner State, the land of opportunity, enterprise and economic expansion, very much in the Progressive spirit that engulfed the old South in the 1920's.

[b]OU athletic teams were called either Rough Riders or Boomers for 10 years before the current Sooner nickname emerged in 1908.[/b] The university actually derived their name from a pep club called 'The Sooner Rooters.'
[b]So basically, a "Sooner" is a cheater...[/b][/quote]

yes, unfortunatly.
but i'd rather be called a "sooner" than a "duck". I think the Oregon Ducks have the most rediculous mascot ever.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='423846' date='Jan 9 2007, 08:33 AM']yes, unfortunatly.
but i'd rather be called a "sooner" than a "duck". I think the Oregon Ducks have the most rediculous mascot ever.[/quote]
What are you talking about? That is the 2nd most kickass name ever. Behind the Buckeyes of course :headbang:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='424111' date='Jan 9 2007, 02:43 PM']What are you talking about? That is the 2nd most kickass name ever. Behind the Buckeyes of course :headbang:[/quote]
id venture to say that gator is better in all aspects... :ninja:

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='424437' date='Jan 10 2007, 12:50 AM']PSH. What even is a buckeye like an ACORN of some sort?[/quote]
Not really. It is a nut though.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='424442' date='Jan 10 2007, 01:04 AM']THAT is RIDICULOUS. No wonder OHIO STATE LOST, with a mascot like that; where's your intimidation.[/quote]
Why? They got big ones :afropic:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='424447' date='Jan 10 2007, 01:12 AM']Obviously they wern't big enough to win a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.
:pointlaff:[/quote]
I can't imagine how small Stoops nuts are then

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='424448' date='Jan 10 2007, 01:17 AM']I can't imagine how small Stoops nuts are then[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

PWNAGE!

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='424451' date='Jan 10 2007, 01:24 AM']They accually are pretty good sized.
& the difference between his and your's (besides size) is the fact that your's havn't even dropped yet.
:)
:ninja:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

payback pwnage!

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='424451' date='Jan 10 2007, 01:24 AM']They accually are pretty good sized.
& the difference between his and your's (besides size) is the fact that your's havn't even dropped yet.
:)
:ninja:[/quote]
now I heard no complaints last night so something must be wrong..what did i do?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='424457' date='Jan 10 2007, 01:38 AM']And all this happened in your wet dream, right?[/quote]
hahaha pwnage again.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='424457' date='Jan 10 2007, 01:38 AM']And all this happened in your wet dream, right?[/quote]
nah it was actually in your POS chevy

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='424801' date='Jan 10 2007, 03:38 PM']...& then you woke up.[/quote]
and then i slapped u with my nuts again

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='424917' date='Jan 10 2007, 06:01 PM']and then i slapped u with my nuts again[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='425175' date='Jan 11 2007, 12:20 AM']& then you got them ripped off..[/quote]
not before i showed ur mom what i could do with my "Bucknuts"

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='425178' date='Jan 11 2007, 12:32 AM']Which is what? Bust a nut in 2.5 seconds or less?[/quote]
Lame :thumbsdown:

Archived