Talkin Shit in the Off Season

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Ok I know it is Off - Season .... so you would think it would be hard to shit talk.... but to the contrary everyone is undefeated starting off next Season (except the Browns) and we will be heading to the Playoffs !!!

With that in mind take some time to read below and view some of the photoshop images of this past year which have been consolidated into smaller threads....

[color="blue"]- If you would like to tack on a funny pic, story, or add why you also hate a certain team or person in the below threads.... then by all means do so.... [/color]

also keep in mind this entire forum is most likely (NWS) Not work safe.... so don't check it at work if you can't see edgier content[/b]

[color="red"]
- So now think to yourself : What do I hate about the other Teams in the NFL.... ?????

Could it be that the Raiders all wear house arrest bracelets or that the Ravens all stab people and use nose candy. What about the fact that Cleveland gets their tap water directly from Cincinnati toilets :blink: Or the fact that Steelers fans swing pee stained cloth in the air... How bout the fact that Brady causes teammates to wear rectal plugs, As you can see there are many reasons out there to hate the other 31 NFL teams.... This forum is where we let that out ........ENJOY !!![/color]

If any other teams fans happen to show up I will destroy them here, so check back to see if any Bitch fans from the 31 Vagina squads have attempted to take on Bengaldom....

Archived