We all knew the stealers had class...

Guest Agent Orange

It's definitely Joey Porter who says it. You can see him characteristically running his mouth in the beginning too.

By the way Joey, that was a nice stat line you put together for the game, as usual. One tackle, no assists, no sacks. And that was with Whitworth blocking him for most of the game, if I recall. It's hard to believe that this dumbfuck faggot (I'm not just throwing that out as an insult, I mean he gave his coach a big ol' kiss on national TV, and knowing Bill, he probably also got some saliva on his face) is considered a great player when he is so consistently a non-factor matched up against even decent offensive linemen. At least he didn't get an undeserved Pro Bowl nod this year.

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='426240' date='Jan 12 2007, 06:04 PM']It's definitely Joey Porter who says it. You can see him characteristically running his mouth in the beginning too.

By the way Joey, that was a nice stat line you put together for the game, as usual. One tackle, no assists, no sacks. And that was with Whitworth blocking him for most of the game, if I recall. It's hard to believe that this dumbfuck faggot (I'm not just throwing that out as an insult, I mean he gave his coach a big ol' kiss on national TV, and knowing Bill, he probably also got some saliva on his face) is considered a great player when he is so consistently a non-factor matched up against even decent offensive linemen. At least he didn't get an undeserved Pro Bowl nod this year.[/quote]
nah dude, watch it again. porter is talking shit but its so soft that it doesnt show up on the mics as anything but a low mumble and his lips dont match the words being said, on the other hand bobbies body language and movements match up perfectly.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='426365' date='Jan 13 2007, 05:56 AM']nah dude, watch it again. porter is talking shit but its so soft that it doesnt show up on the mics as anything but a low mumble and his lips dont match the words being said, on the other hand bobbies body language and movements match up perfectly.[/quote]

I meant at the end, it sounds like his voice.

Archived