Craziest Sexual experience

whodey319

When I was in Spain last summer I was at the beach and walking along when the sexy tanned girl grabs me telling me I'm going to be in a drinking contest. As I walk along with her she tells me its a bikini body shot competition and I asked whom am I doing it with and she told herself. Then she drops her clothes and is in a skin tight bikini asking me if I know what to do. I kissed on the neck, breast, stomach, navel, and mouth and she blushed like crazy. I lose the competition to a marine and his wife only because I dropped the lime out pf her mouth. As i walked away she grabs me telling me she's wet and lives nearby. I picked her up and carried her home and threw her on her bed. As i'm eating her out she pisses or cums all over my face, I tried to get up but she then give me a bottle of voll damm and starts sucking me. Then she rides me to i cum inside her as that happened her brother walks in and out. As i leave her brother gives me her cellphone numebr and e-mail address. Spain is awesome fucking country.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Paul' post='425162' date='Jan 10 2007, 11:40 PM']When I was in Spain last summer I was at the beach and walking along when the sexy tanned girl grabs me telling me I'm going to be in a drinking contest. As I walk along with her she tells me its a bikini body shot competition and I asked whom am I doing it with and she told herself. Then she drops her clothes and is in a skin tight bikini asking me if I know what to do. I kissed on the neck, breast, stomach, navel, and mouth and she blushed like crazy. I lose the competition to a marine and his wife only because I dropped the lime out pf her mouth. As i walked away she grabs me telling me she's wet and lives nearby. I picked her up and carried her home and threw her on her bed. [b]As i'm eating her out she pisses or cums all over my face[/b], I tried to get up but she then give me a bottle of voll damm and starts sucking me. [b]Then she rides me to i cum inside her[/b] as that happened her brother walks in and out. As i leave her brother gives me her cellphone numebr and e-mail address. Spain is awesome fucking country.[/quote]
Jesus dude. TMI

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='425125' date='Jan 10 2007, 10:20 PM']Me and my soon to be wife were getting it on and out of the blue she said put your finger up my ass..... :blink:
Never done it again since [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

im sorry for getting her hooked on that

:ninja:

[quote name='Agent Orange' post='425132' date='Jan 10 2007, 10:37 PM']not crazy but it got me fired when I was 17: getting head in the freezer at wendy's[/quote]
pfff...id rather steal a junior bacon cheeseburger

[quote name='Agent Orange' post='425132' date='Jan 10 2007, 11:37 PM']not crazy but it got me fired when I was 17: getting head in the freezer at wendy's[/quote]

OKAY. lol. I thought i was the only person to discover the freezer thing.
Me & my ex-boyfriend (the 22-yr old army guy that my parnets freaked out over) had sex in the freezer at Subway. Poor guy, i could tell he was [b]"COLD".[/b]
LOL. If i posted anything crazier I've done I'm sure Jamie B would get onto me and Close the thread lol.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='425185' date='Jan 11 2007, 12:56 AM']OKAY. lol. I thought i was the only person to discover the freezer thing.
Me & my ex-boyfriend (the 22-yr old army guy that my parnets freaked out over) had sex in the freezer at Subway. Poor guy, i could tell he was [b]"COLD".[/b]
LOL. If i posted anything crazier I've done I'm sure Jamie B would get onto me and Close the thread lol.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]He was 22 ??!!! The fucker belongs in prison :rant:

BTW, you know when Jamie reads this, you are so fucking grounded. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

[/b][/color]

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='424782' date='Jan 10 2007, 03:18 PM']hhhhmm....I probably should'nt answer in this thread...eh...oh well.....I'm a little freaky, why not....
1) bent over inbetween 2 camping tents, fully dressed, up the loose pant leg...no panties (hate panties)...out in the open at a huge biker festival...people walking around everywhere, only one couple saw us....BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE.
2) in front seat of my toy pick-up, then surrounded by 3 police cars (thought they had a drug bust....OOOPS! good thing they didn't check my glove compartment)
3) in the neighbor's front yard (busted by paper delivery, yeah it was that late)
4) on a pool table, actually didn't get caught this time....
[b]5) gave a ?? in a movie theatre....
[/b]
I better stop while I'm ahead....[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Note to self.....

Ask Beotch if she wants to go to the Rave.
[/b]
[/color]

:ninja:

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='425114' date='Jan 10 2007, 10:10 PM']eh. not very experienced here.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Uhmmm, that may be the understatement of the century.[/b][/color]

[quote]but it was strange. front seat of this chick's car this past summer, girl gave me a [i]footjob[/i]. yes, a footjob. she wrapped her feet around my shaft and went up and down. it was...strange.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I dont know whether to be embarrassed or proud of you son.[/b][/color] :mellow:

[quote name='sneaky' post='424755' date='Jan 10 2007, 03:48 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I was 21 and this real hot chick that I had been trying to get with for weeks, called me up at 2am and wanted
me to come over to her place. Well, the problem, was that night I had a upset stomach and a real bad case of diarrhea.
But I knew that it was probably my only chance to bang her because she was having some drama with her on and off again
boyfriend.

So I went to the bathroom and drunk half a bottle of Pepto-Bismol and immediately drove to her house. When I got
there, I felt like I had to take a shit again. Oh my God, the foreplay was brutal. While she was sucking on my neck
and giving me a hand job, I had to concentrate and tighten my butt cheeks to make sure I didn't fart.

Then she straddled me as I laid downed on my back. The tension from my bowels and from my loins made
it feel like pure sexual nirvana. I came harder than I had ever came in my life. I thank God that I didn't shit
on myself during the experience because needless to say, that would have been pretty embarrassing.

It was the best sex I ever had. I eventually lost contact with the girl and I haven't had regular bowel movements
since..... but it was worth it....gawd dammit. (raises fist)

:afropic:
[/b]
[/color][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Oh yeah.

I've got nothin...

[quote name='sneaky' post='425190' date='Jan 11 2007, 02:10 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]He was 22 ??!!! The fucker belongs in prison :rant:
BTW, you know when Jamie reads this, you are so fucking grounded. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

[/b][/color][/quote]

HAHA, yea, okay here's a couple good ones. JAMIE CLOSE YOUR EYES.

Me & this guy were in computer class and our tables faced the wall so you couldnt see under the desk, so we were just havin fun and i jacked him off in class with 25 other people and a teacher in the room.

Also I was at this church thing and this guy i liked and i didnt wanna go hiking so we stayed behind & i ended up blowing him on the couch in the lobby of our cabin, little did we know our youth minister was in the room next to the lobby taking a nap, and as soon as i finished him my youth minister walked out. i almost pissed my pants, he told my mom.

I went to Cancun this summer, and i met this guy. we got to know eachother for about 3 days and one night we were in the ocean swimming and there was this trampoline out on the water so we got up there and started playing around and the whole time we were screwing some how i got salt water in my eyes and i didnt wanna ruin the moment so i had to wait till he got done, it was hell. worst sex ever.

that's all im posting.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='424839' date='Jan 10 2007, 05:20 PM']One time my wife blew me without my usual begging (you married guys know where I'm coming from).[/quote]

Ok, so just [b]how much[/b] begging does it usually take, 'cause I haven't hit the mark yet.

Had to succumb to getting her a $12,000 10-year anniversary band.

One of these situations:

[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9426/diamondsgy0.gif[/img]

I was picked up on by this really hot girl one night at Annie's. This would have been around 1988 or 89. Anyway, I couldn't believe this chick was hitting on me but I sure as fuck didn't send her away. Anyway, at the end of the night she asked me to come home with her. "YES!!!" So, I jumped in my Bug and followed her home up to like fucking Fairfield or some shit like that. We got back to her apartment and we were in her bedroom kissing, touching and slowly removing clothing until we were both totally naked. I got on top of her and put the head in and she backed off and hopped up on her knees with her ass in the air and said "Don't put it in there, I was raped there. Put it in my ass."

Now, guys, this is the point where I could tell you that I was a real dog and banged that Hershey hole for all it was worth, but the truth of the matter is that the whole "rape" thing startled the shit right out of me and I went soft in the blink of an eye. I thanked her kindly for a nice evening, got dressed and high tailed my ass back to Northern Ky. Never saw her again. I've never walked out on a woman in my life, except for her, and I don't regret it one bit.
MULLY

I also had sex with my girlfriend in the cave at the Museum of Natural History. The old one up in Mt. Adams, for anyone that remembers that place.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='425196' date='Jan 11 2007, 01:27 AM']HAHA, yea, okay here's a couple good ones. JAMIE CLOSE YOUR EYES.

Me & this guy were in computer class and our tables faced the wall so you couldnt see under the desk, so we were just havin fun and i jacked him off in class with 25 other people and a teacher in the room.

Also I was at this church thing and this guy i liked and i didnt wanna go hiking so we stayed behind & i ended up blowing him on the couch in the lobby of our cabin, little did we know our youth minister was in the room next to the lobby taking a nap, and as soon as i finished him my youth minister walked out. i almost pissed my pants, he told my mom.

I went to Cancun this summer, and i met this guy. we got to know eachother for about 3 days and one night we were in the ocean swimming and there was this trampoline out on the water so we got up there and started playing around and the whole time we were screwing some how i got salt water in my eyes and i didnt wanna ruin the moment so i had to wait till he got done, it was hell. worst sex ever.

that's all im posting.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"](gets down on knees to pray)[/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Dear God,

I know that I have been a man-whore in my younger years but I repent and I am sorry for my sins.
Please do not punish me one day by giving me a daughter. Because if I ever found out that she did
anything like what OG has posted, YOU and I both know that I will end up in prison.

Please forgive me.

Amen[/b][/color]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='425196' date='Jan 11 2007, 01:27 AM']HAHA, yea, okay here's a couple good ones. JAMIE CLOSE YOUR EYES.

that's all im posting.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]OG, seriously....please stop.

You're breakinfg my heart :( [/b][/color]

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='425125' date='Jan 11 2007, 12:20 PM']Me and my soon to be wife were getting it on and out of the blue she said put your finger up my ass..... :blink:
Never done it again since [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img][/quote]

Sheeeeiiiitttt, I've done that to girls so many times it's not even funny. If you do it right they can have a huge orgasm.
MULLY
never think twice about it

[quote name='sneaky' post='425200' date='Jan 11 2007, 02:39 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]OG, seriously....please stop.

You're breakinfg my heart :( [/b][/color][/quote]

I'M SORRY! see i know posting wouldn't be a good idea. Now everyone thinks I'm a dirty little slut.
But I'm really not. I've only had sex with 4 guys.

Well I must admit that my best sexual encounter happened tonight!!!!!!! I work with this amazing looking chick named Jenny and well we have been flirting a lot at work and what not and actually went out and chilled last friday at bdubs and things have gotten pretty good between us. And tonight she took me out on a smoke break with her even though I don't smoke. Anyway we were chillin by the empty outdoor pool and I jokingly bring up man that would be fun as hell to fuck here and shes like yeah it would and she looks at me while chillin there and shes like lets fucking do it we have almost an hour before our breaks over. And Bam just like that we are in this fucking pool within five minutes making out and such. And she gave me the best brain I have ever received. Then I was finger fucking her when we heard some voices and someone outside say wtf is that. And it turned out to be some of the people we work with taking their breaks and the fucker was quick enough to get pics on his fuckin phone. Anyway not to terribly crazy just fun as hell and hopefully soon I will have my own freezer story with jenny.

Kyle dont say shit to your mom about this.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='425202' date='Jan 11 2007, 01:45 AM']I'M SORRY! see i know posting wouldn't be a good idea. Now everyone thinks I'm a dirty little slut.
But I'm really not. I've only had sex with 4 guys.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]No I dont think you are a slut. It's just that you are like our little internet kid sister, and what brother wants to hear
about their kid sister's sexual encounters? Plus your just sixteen, so it's really kind of disturbing to read.

I still think you are a really cool kid and I dont think less of you....... but I am mailing you a chastity belt ASAP [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img] [/b][/color]

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='425203' date='Jan 11 2007, 02:48 AM']Well I must admit that my best sexual encounter happened tonight!!!!!!! I work with this amazing looking chick named Jenny and well we have been flirting a lot at work and what not and actually went out and chilled last friday at bdubs and things have gotten pretty good between us. And tonight she took me out on a smoke break with her even though I don't smoke. Anyway we were chillin by the empty outdoor pool and I jokingly bring up man that would be fun as hell to fuck here and shes like yeah it would and she looks at me while chillin there and shes like lets fucking do it we have almost an hour before our breaks over. And Bam just like that we are in this fucking pool within five minutes making out and such. And she gave me the best brain I have ever received. Then I was finger fucking her when we heard some voices and someone outside say wtf is that. And it turned out to be some of the people we work with taking their breaks and the fucker was quick enough to get pics on his fuckin phone. Anyway not to terribly crazy just fun as hell and [b][u]hopefully soon I will have my own freezer story with jenny.[/u][/b]
Kyle dont say shit to your mom about this.[/quote]

Don't get you hopes up, your little weener will never survive. LOL.

[quote name='sneaky' post='425204' date='Jan 11 2007, 02:51 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]No I dont think you are a slut. It's just that you are like our little internet kid sister, and what brother wants to hear
about their kid sister's sexual encounters? Plus your just sixteen, so it's really kind of disturbing to read.

I still think you are a really cool kid and I dont think less of you....... but I am mailing you a chasity belt ASAP [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img] [/b][/color][/quote]

AWWW, that's sweet. haha.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='sneaky' post='425199' date='Jan 11 2007, 01:37 AM'][color="#FF0000"](gets down on knees to pray)[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Dear God,

I know that I have been a man-whore in my younger years but I repent and I am sorry for my sins.
Please do not punish me one day by giving me a daughter. Because if I ever found out that she did
anything like what OG has posted, YOU and I both know that I will end up in prison.

Please forgive me.

[b]Amen[/b][/color][/quote]
yes?

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='425203' date='Jan 11 2007, 01:48 AM']Well I must admit that my best sexual encounter happened tonight!!!!!!! I work with this amazing looking chick named Jenny and well we have been flirting a lot at work and what not and actually went out and chilled last friday at bdubs and things have gotten pretty good between us. And tonight she took me out on a smoke break with her even though I don't smoke. Anyway we were chillin by the empty outdoor pool and I jokingly bring up man that would be fun as hell to fuck here and shes like yeah it would and she looks at me while chillin there and shes like lets fucking do it we have almost an hour before our breaks over. And Bam just like that we are in this fucking pool within five minutes making out and such. And she gave me the best brain I have ever received. Then I was finger fucking her when we heard some voices and someone outside say wtf is that. And it turned out to be some of the people we work with taking their breaks and the fucker was quick enough to get pics on his fuckin phone. Anyway not to terribly crazy just fun as hell and hopefully soon I will have my own freezer story with jenny.
[b]Kyle dont say shit to your mom about this.[/b][/quote]
that is the definition of fucking homo right there. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Archived