Quoth the Raven .... Nevermore

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[center][img]http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/img/Reviews/da_Canon_35_mm_2/IMG_4034.jpg[/img]

[color="#4B0082"][size=5][i]"Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore."[/i]

[size=3][b]~ Edgar Allan Poe [/b][/size]

:wave:[/center][/size][/color]

[i]But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered -
Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have flown before -
On the morrow will he leave me, as my hopes have flown before.'
Then the bird said, `Nevermore.[/i]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='426655' date='Jan 13 2007, 08:20 PM'][center][img]http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/img/Reviews/da_Canon_35_mm_2/IMG_4034.jpg[/img]
[color="#4B0082"][size=5][i]"Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
:wave:[/center][/size][/color][/quote]

:pointlaff:

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='426655' date='Jan 13 2007, 08:20 PM'][center][img]http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/img/Reviews/da_Canon_35_mm_2/IMG_4034.jpg[/img]
:wave:[/center][/size][/color][/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426660' date='Jan 13 2007, 08:31 PM'][center][size=4][color="#800080"]Is there - is there life without Marvin? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'[/color][/size][/center]
[center] :D [/center][/quote]

:headbang: :thumbsup: :lol: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

I fucking hate Dolt fans. I swear to fucking God I hate the vast majority of them... Some are fine, but others I fucking hate. Colt Freaks is filled with a bunch of arrogant assholes that I would probably despise if I met them in person. Some of them were gonna wear shirts that said "Get Over It, Baltimore." I guess they're too pussy to do it. When I asked the question, no one answered.

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='427108' date='Jan 15 2007, 12:58 AM']I fucking hate Dolt fans. I swear to fucking God I hate the vast majority of them... Some are fine, but others I fucking hate. Colt Freaks is filled with a bunch of arrogant assholes that I would probably despise if I met them in person. Some of them were gonna wear shirts that said "Get Over It, Baltimore." I guess they're too pussy to do it. When I asked the question, no one answered.[/quote]

Let me get this straight. You are upset because colts fans are telling you to get over stealing your team. And you are the same fuckwads that stole the browns from cleveland. What a fucking cocksuckin, ball lickin, cum drinkin faggot you are!!!! If you were sittin next me and spoke this drivel, I would bitch slap you and then proceed to piss all over you. Browns fans may be losers, but at least they know enough about football to recognize this fact.
Crabcake fans have no understanding for football, it is a psuedo baseball/soccer/lacrosse town. Talk about the balls on someone. I think you should be banned from ever posting here or anywhere else again!!

PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='427137' date='Jan 15 2007, 01:09 AM']Let me get this straight. You are upset because colts fans are telling you to get over stealing your team. And you are the same fuckwads that stole the browns from cleveland. What a fucking cocksuckin, ball lickin, cum drinkin faggot you are!!!! If you were sittin next me and spoke this drivel, I would bitch slap you and then proceed to piss all over you. Browns fans may be losers, but at least they know enough about football to recognize this fact.
Crabcake fans have no understanding for football, it is a psuedo baseball/soccer/lacrosse town. Talk about the balls on someone. I think you should be banned from ever posting here or anywhere else again!!

PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I wouldn't take that if I were you, Predator. I'd have to pimp slap this Stealer bitch. But that's just me. -_- [/b][/color]

[quote name='CinciNC' post='427137' date='Jan 15 2007, 01:09 AM']Let me get this straight. You are upset because colts fans are telling you to get over stealing your team. And you are the same fuckwads that stole the browns from cleveland. What a fucking cocksuckin, ball lickin, cum drinkin faggot you are!!!! If you were sittin next me and spoke this drivel, I would bitch slap you and then proceed to piss all over you. Browns fans may be losers, but at least they know enough about football to recognize this fact.

PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!![/quote]
Last I checked Cleveland had a team (the same team i.e. Browns) and got to keep its history. Irsey sneaked out of Baltimore like a cowardly thief in the middle of the night. The two don't compare. There should be no bad blood between Cleveland and Baltimore. There was no deception, Cleveland got there team back a few years later, and no one was hurt. Indy took the Colts, the history, the name, everything. Baltimore didn't have a team for years and when they got one that had to create a new identity. Stop typing out of your ass.

[quote name='Knucklehead' post='427210' date='Jan 15 2007, 10:43 AM']Last I checked Cleveland had a team (the same team i.e. Browns) and got to keep its history. Irsey sneaked out of Baltimore like a cowardly thief in the middle of the night. The two don't compare. There should be no bad blood between Cleveland and Baltimore. There was no deception, Cleveland got there team back a few years later, and no one was hurt. Indy took the Colts, the history, the name, everything. Baltimore didn't have a team for years and when they got one that had to create a new identity. Stop typing out of your ass.[/quote]
Talk about taking the words right out of my mouth.... We were without a team for 13 years while they didn't have one for only 3. There is a huge difference between that cocksucker Irsay and a guy that should go into the HOF in Art Modell.

Was Cleveland told that they should "build a museum" like Paul Taglibue did to us? No, they weren't. We didn't steal the Browns from Cleveland; they practically gave it to us because of their great support of their team. Irsay did to the Colts what Peter Angelos has done to the Orioles. He has put little effort into keeping us in contention every year. Irsay put himself in position to have eminent domain put on himself. He put himself in that position; not us. Irsay is a coward. Fuck the Colts and the Mayflower they left in.

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='427668' date='Jan 16 2007, 10:00 AM'][center][img]http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/football/nfl/img9928669.jpg[/img]

:wave: [/center][/quote]

You know, I (as a Bengals fan) truly understand the weight of crushing defeat.

But I bet this mess of a woman is a headcase day in and day out!

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#483D8B"][center][size=3][img]http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/football/nfl/img9928669.jpg[/img]

[b]Inner Voice:[/b] [i]"I sucked off 3 guys to get into this ass whoopin"[/i][/size][/center][/color]

[quote name='big_dish' post='427683' date='Jan 16 2007, 11:30 AM']You know, I (as a Bengals fan) truly understand the weight of crushing defeat.

But I bet this mess of a woman is a headcase day in and day out![/quote]

Yup, misery loves comfort. Maybe thats why bengay, brownstain, and crow fans all get along. You are all a bunch of losers, envious of steeler nation. 5 Superbowls!!!!!! 5 Superbowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='427784' date='Jan 16 2007, 01:01 PM']Yup, misery loves comfort. Maybe thats why bengay, brownstain, and crow fans all get along. You are all a bunch of losers, envious of steeler nation. 5 Superbowls!!!!!! 5 Superbowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

At least get the saying right you dumbfuck

It's "Misery loves Company".

You have to be a child, because your smack sucks, and your painfully stupid.

CinciNC's smack talk:

5 Superbowls***!!! 5 Superbowls***!!! 5 Superbowls***!!! The stealers could go 1-15 and he'd still deliver the same 5 Superbowls***!!! smack...it's really pathetic.

Even after the Bengals win a Superbowl in the next few years (crosses fingers) he'll be like

stealers = 5 Superbowls***!!! 5 Superbowls***!!!
Bengals = 1 Superbowl with an asterisk (even though there would be no controversy) :rolleyes:

Riiiight....at least ours will be won legitimately :headbang:

Archived