Quoth the Raven .... Nevermore

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='428413' date='Jan 17 2007, 11:05 AM']Yes I wish they would [b]WIN[/b] one instead of stealing :pointlaff: one...

Four Steroid induced superbowls and 1 poorly called one !!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img][/quote]

steriods. that is so funny. How bout this, if the bens would have won this year. Would that have been accepted by benny fans??? I mean half your team were a bunch of thugs. GOTS TO KEEP IT REAL BIATCH

[quote name='CinciNC' post='429896' date='Jan 19 2007, 06:40 PM']steriods. that is so funny. How bout this, if the bens would have won this year. Would that have been accepted by benny fans??? I mean half your team were a bunch of thugs. GOTS TO KEEP IT REAL BIATCH[/quote]

Quite different. Off field issues do not effect preformace, steroids do.

Next question.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='429896' date='Jan 19 2007, 06:40 PM']steriods. that is so funny. How bout this, if the bens would have won this year. Would that have been accepted by benny fans??? I mean half your team were a bunch of thugs. GOTS TO KEEP IT REAL BIATCH[/quote]
And what if Santonio Holmes would have won offensive rookie of the year?

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='429985' date='Jan 20 2007, 01:51 AM']And what if Santonio Holmes would have won offensive rookie of the year?[/quote]

What if you wrote something that actually interested me??? GO colts!!! Baltimore Ravens, Americas forgotten team!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='430339' date='Jan 21 2007, 01:44 AM']What if you wrote something that actually interested me??? GO colts!!! Baltimore Ravens, Americas forgotten team!![/quote]

And yes, I am pure BADASS!!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='430339' date='Jan 21 2007, 12:45 AM']What if you wrote something that actually interested me??? GO colts!!! Baltimore Ravens, Americas forgotten team!!
And yes, I am pure BADASS!!![/quote]
The only thing that would be good about the Patriots winning the Super Bowl - well, besides the Colts not winning it - would be the reaction from stealers fans. I can't wait to see that.

Four Steroid induced superbowls and 1 poorly called one!!

And bad ass you are.

Let us mourn Big Ben almost dying. :1violin:

Archived