The greatest Hamburger I've ever had

Jamie_B

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='427472' date='Jan 15 2007, 09:01 PM']better yet, you join me in Cincy for a Bengal game and a Frisch's Big Boy with extra tartare sauce :thumbsup:
(why, oh why, did i have to think of that? i'm already dying for a good burger... and now i have to dream of Frisch's tonight [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img])[/quote]

Never been a real big Frischs fan.

But man do I miss White Castle's fish sandwhichs.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='427479' date='Jan 15 2007, 09:07 PM']Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i'd fucking kill for a white castle (or six) godammit. anyone else wanna torture the stoopid motherfucker who lives thousands of miles from home tonight? :contract:[/quote]

mm.... those succulent little burgers... one hit of sticky green and I can eat twelve of those bastards and not even feel it :pointlaff:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='427480' date='Jan 16 2007, 02:08 AM']Never been a real big Frischs fan.
But man do I miss White Castle's fish sandwhichs.[/quote]
i go to frisch's for breakfast and get a big boy with extra tartare sauce. on 747. near the mall i don't remember the name of. right down the street from where my grandparents live...

goddam, now i have to see what's in the cupboard for munchies at 2am. you bastards.

[quote name='Orange ' post='427483' date='Jan 16 2007, 02:10 AM']mm.... those succulent little burgers... one hit of sticky green and I can eat twelve of those bastards and not even feel it :pointlaff:[/quote]
well, this might , [i]might[/i], return the favor...

while you are watching 2 shitty teams in the superbowl....

i'll be in amsterdam :thumbsup:

home of the world's finest sticky green. :headbang:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='427487' date='Jan 15 2007, 09:13 PM']well, this might , [i]might[/i], return the favor...

while you are watching 2 shitty teams in the superbowl....
i'll be in amsterdam :thumbsup:

home of the world's finest sticky green. :headbang:[/quote]

fuck.

...........mail me some absinthe?

:thumbsup:

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Bunghole' post='427454' date='Jan 15 2007, 08:48 PM']And BTW, any of you here living in the Nati owe it to yourselves to get a Zipburger before you die.[/quote]
Where do you get a Zipburger at?

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='berz4208' post='427498' date='Jan 15 2007, 09:24 PM']Zip's. It's in Mt. Lookout. Good stuff, the chilly is good too.[/quote]

o cool.

I'm dead serious. Name a price. I've wanted to try it for God knows how long. My family is a huge GOP contributor, I think we can find some slimy customs agent to let the package through :D

[quote name='berz4208' post='427498' date='Jan 15 2007, 09:24 PM']Zip's. It's in Mt. Lookout. Good stuff, the chilly is good too.[/quote]

speaking of chili, Blue Ash Chili kicks ass. Their sandwiches are the shit. We had a BAC stand at the Beach this year and they were awesome, I would've eaten there every day if they accepted my Beach meal tickets. The staff was really cool too.

[quote name='Orange ' post='427508' date='Jan 16 2007, 02:35 AM']I'm dead serious. Name a price. I've wanted to try it for God knows how long. My family is a huge GOP contributor, I think we can find some slimy customs agent to let the package through :D
speaking of chili, Blue Ash Chili kicks ass. Their sandwiches are the shit. We had a BAC stand at the Beach this year and they were awesome, I would've eaten there every day if they accepted my Beach meal tickets. The staff was really cool too.[/quote]
[url="http://www.greenfairy.org/product.php?productid=3&cat=1&page=1"]http://www.greenfairy.org/product.php?prod...at=1&page=1[/url]

that's where we would buy the stuff when i was back in the States, and the bottle of stuff i first tried. learned about this site from the Don and Mike show. i've tried several other kinds since i got over here, but this has been the best i've had by far. but i swear we paid a lot more for it than that for our first order <_<

(damn, i miss the radio gods almost as much as a good burger...)

[quote name='Bunghole' post='427454' date='Jan 15 2007, 08:48 PM']That's what I was hoping for!
Anyone remember that reference?
The whole "We want McDonald's" thing, and Eddie's Mom replies that she can make a better burger than McDonald's using green peppers and sandwich slices rather than a bun?
Not so obscure Hooky, I'm feelin' it.
And BTW, any of you here living in the Nati owe it to yourselves to get a Zipburger before you die.[/quote]

And egg mixed in, which isn't that bad unless you're a kid that wants McDonald's.

Zip's is the bomb, as the kids say. I remember the first time I tried Rally's 15 years ago in Warner Robins, GA thinking that they were the best burgers and cheap too. Now I can't stomach them.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='427428' date='Jan 15 2007, 08:10 PM']Jason...maybe you and I need to do one of those "mayoral" bets where the loser buys the winner a local delicacy. I went to 'Zona and I know you are a big OSU guy...maybe if they meet in the tourney?????[/quote]

I'm a UC fan during hoops season, and UC won't make the tourney this year. I like the idea though. Maybe OSU/Zona in the tourney. Who do you follow in Baseball?

I assume the mayoral bet is Cincinnati cuisine? I live in Florida, but with the internet it really doesn't matter.

[quote name='Jason' post='427629' date='Jan 16 2007, 07:38 AM']I'm a UC fan during hoops season, and UC won't make the tourney this year. I like the idea though. Maybe OSU/Zona in the tourney. Who do you follow in Baseball?

I assume the mayoral bet is Cincinnati cuisine? I live in Florida, but with the internet it really doesn't matter.[/quote]
Well, I'm also a UC fan - in fact, I've rooted for them when they played 'Zona. I think the baseball thing will be a problem since I'm a Reds fan. If we have to resort to the Heat vs. Bulls, we've got problems!!!

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='427631' date='Jan 16 2007, 08:46 AM']Well, I'm also a UC fan - in fact, I've rooted for them when they played 'Zona. I think the baseball thing will be a problem since I'm a Reds fan. If we have to resort to the Heat vs. Bulls, we've got problems!!![/quote]

Sorry, I don't follow the [b]N[/b]ot [b]B[/b]asketball [b]A[/b]ssociation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='433732' date='Jan 27 2007, 05:15 PM']A-men did you ever get around to it?[/quote]
not yet, i been sick as hell and havent gone around anywhere on campus for a while.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='427019' date='Jan 14 2007, 07:37 PM']Looks tasty...whats up with all the furniture polish..extra flavor?
I want to taste a fatburger once Willie opens up on here in the nati.[/quote]

I've read good things about fatburger, from somewhere in the Atlanta area, some claiming it's one of the best burgers you can get.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='433904' date='Jan 28 2007, 11:53 AM']I've read good things about fatburger, from somewhere in the Atlanta area, some claiming it's one of the best burgers you can get.[/quote]

They are definatly good, I had one when I was in SD a few years ago. No 5 Guys, but they are good.

[quote name='Storm' post='434060' date='Jan 28 2007, 08:23 PM'][img]http://news.greenvilleonline.com/blogs/link/burger.jpg[/img]

Red Robin has the best burger I've tasted[/quote]

Those are pretty good too, I love thier chicken sandwhiches myself. (California Chicken Burger is awsome)

• 7 months later...

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='557753' date='Sep 26 2007, 11:46 AM']The very first meal I had when I was home for the Ravens game...

[img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8688/img0712vk9.jpg[/img]

Five Guys burger! Right in the terminal of Dulles Airport. Made the layover before my connection to Dayton worth it, I tell ya! B)[/quote]

I didnt even have to read the text, I knew it was 5 guys as soon as I saw the pic. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//38.gif[/img]

Archived